• 14(current)
[RELEASE] Diffuse
Yes delete or just rename it, so a new one will be generated.
Yes the git version is the zip file. Once you switched to diffuse, restart xbmc.
deleted guisettings, installed GIT from zip, switched to diffuse, restarted xbmc, crashed within 10 seconds ;-)
Sadly can't test it on atv, maybe you could post the debug log file. Else i really don't know what brings to crash xbmc. Tried any other skin ?
I updated my atv and re-installed xbmc. diffuse is working fine now, no more crashes (thus far)!
Glad it's working Smile
I really like how things work out in this skin. Thanks and keep up the great work.
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
(2013-05-07, 19:30)Baswazz Wrote: I really like how things work out in this skin. Thanks and keep up the great work.

Thanx Baswazz,

one question though, are you using PVR with diffuse ? If yes, could you please take screenshots of several windows and dialogs and post a download link ? That would be awesome ...

Cheers
(2013-05-08, 11:57)butchabay Wrote:
(2013-05-07, 19:30)Baswazz Wrote: I really like how things work out in this skin. Thanks and keep up the great work.

Thanx Baswazz,

one question though, are you using PVR with diffuse ? If yes, could you please take screenshots of several windows and dialogs and post a download link ? That would be awesome ...

Cheers

Yes i am using pvr with diffuse Smile ill do that tomorrow. Only i have some trouble with tvheadend atm.
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
Thanx mate.
Hi butchabay.
Just switched to difuse. Nice work. I like it very much.
I like the look of the volume slider too but, is it necessary to be positioned in the middle of the screen? Volume control is often used thing so...
Thanx again.
(2013-06-03, 23:17)smilenkovski Wrote: Hi butchabay.
Just switched to difuse. Nice work. I like it very much.
I like the look of the volume slider too but, is it necessary to be positioned in the middle of the screen? Volume control is often used thing so...
Thanx again.

Hi, you can change the position of the volume bar by opening DialogVolumeBar.xml and change posx and posy in line
18 and 19
Cool, thanx.
I have a question but first off I love the simple elegance of this skin. I just discovered it last week but have already put it on both my units. Now for the question. I was trying to remove the diffuse intro of Riddick off of the unit in my sons playroom but can't seem to figure it out. I replaced the fanart file in the skin folder and even deleted it completely and cleared the cache but it's still there. Is there a way to turn it off or remove it?

i like this solid blue intro shown in this post

THanks.

Also any plans for adding plots to the episode list?
FWIW - I did make one change to mine... I wanted to list the genre in the movie view so between <!-- Runtime list --> and <!-- Description --> in your Views_Tripanel.xml I added the following...

PHP Code:
    <!-- genre list -->

<
control type="label">
                <
description>genre label</description>
                <
posx>78</posx>
                <
posy>130</posy>
                <
width>300</width>
                <
height>30</height>
                <
font>diffuse_14_rss</font>
                <
label>$INFO[Listitem.Genre]</label>
                <
align>left</align>
                <
aligny>top</aligny>
                <
scroll>true</scroll>
                <
scrollspeed>35</scrollspeed>
                <
textcolor>grey</textcolor>
            </
control
Just under the Runtime and above the plot...

screen shot of our family halloween movie playlist...
(2013-10-02, 05:00)japes Wrote: I have a question but first off I love the simple elegance of this skin. I just discovered it last week but have already put it on both my units. Now for the question. I was trying to remove the diffuse intro of Riddick off of the unit in my sons playroom but can't seem to figure it out. I replaced the fanart file in the skin folder and even deleted it completely and cleared the cache but it's still there. Is there a way to turn it off or remove it?

i like this solid blue intro shown in this post

THanks.

Also any plans for adding plots to the episode list?

Hi,
to remove the startup picture, you just need to edit startup.xml, delete the lines: 15-21

PHP Code:
<control type="image">
    <
posx>0</posx>
    <
posy>0</posy>
    <
width>1280</width>
    <
height>720</height>
    <
texture>startup.jpg</texture>
</
control

About plot for episodes, i see if i'll get the time, for now you can press i for info and read the plot.

Greets
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Diffuse15