Recently Added Movies & Wall Widget For Main Menu
Hello

1. Is there a way to edit to view more then 25 recent added movies ? Possibly 50 for any number # I want.

2. Is there wall widget for random/recent movies ? Currently this is what I have.

I would like something like this for the main menu so can see a whole wall of movies.

3. For aeon nox wall view for movies cant view them in blu-ray covers is there a way to edit this ?

Thank you
1) http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=advancedsett...library.3E
2) Yes, when adding widgets select "random movies" or "latest movies" depending on which you want.
3) Main screen wall of movies? Afraid not.
4) View settings -> covers -> Yes. There is also clear cases, depending on which you prefer.
(2013-09-04, 18:29)Vaikin Wrote: 2) Yes, when adding widgets select "random movies" or "latest movies" depending on which you want.

Okay is there a way to add/view more movies on the widgets?

(2013-09-04, 18:29)Vaikin Wrote: 4) View settings -> covers -> Yes. There is also clear cases, depending on which you prefer.

Correct I see the clear cases but anyway to add the blu-ray cases ? The blu-ray cases is only for info wall not wall so that's why...

Thanks for the support.
Quote:Okay is there a way to add/view more movies on the widgets?

Yes, but you have to edit one of the skin's XML files to do it.

For my install of Aeon Nox, the file was drive:\users\username\appdata\roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\1080i\Includes_Widget1.xml

It was under the section <include name="LatestMoviesItems">

You'll see about 8 <item></item> sections, each one is for those movies you see in the recently added widget.

Here's one:

Code:
<item>
            <label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Title)]</label>
            <property name="Plot">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Plot)]</property>
            <onclick>SetFocus(5014)</onclick>
            <property name="Poster">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Art(poster))]</property>
            <property name="Rating">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Rating)]</property>
            <property name="Year">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Year)]</property>
            <property name="RunningTime">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Runtime)]</property>
            <property name="Trailer">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Trailer)]</property>
            <property name="Tagline">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Tagline)]</property>
            <property name="Fanart">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Art(fanart))]</property>
            <property name="Logo">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Art(clearlogo))]</property>
            <property name="Clearart">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Art(clearart))]</property>
            <property name="Landscape">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Art(landscape))]</property>
            <property name="Banner">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Art(banner))]</property>
            <property name="Discart">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Art(discart))]</property>
            <property name="PercentPlayed">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.PercentPlayed)]</property>
            <property name="Studio">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Studio)]</property>
            <property name="VideoCodec">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.VideoCodec)]</property>
            <property name="VideoResolution">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.VideoResolution)]</property>
            <property name="VideoAspect">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.VideoAspect)]</property>
            <property name="AudioCodec">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.AudioCodec)]</property>
            <property name="AudioChannels">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.AudioChannels)]</property>
            <property name="Path">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Play)]</property>
            <visible>Substring(Control.GetLabel(4321),recentmovies,left)</visible>
        </item>

Basically all you need to do is copy one of those sections, including all the lines and paste it after the last one (most likely RecentMovie.8) and change the number on each one to RecentMovie.9, not touching anything else in each line. I've done this all the way up to 20 with success, I'm sure you could do more but that was enough for me.

Hope that helps!
3)....

I modified the infowall view awhile back for someone to add cases to wall view (but it uses the infowall view, but you can always rename and add as new view)

Post is Here
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2013-11-03, 20:46)ShadowTek Wrote: 3)....

I modified the infowall view awhile back for someone to add cases to wall view (but it uses the infowall view, but you can always rename and add as new view)

Post is Here

ShadowTek do you have a video on how to install this mod? Just to be clear this is a mod where the wall view of aeon nox can have bluray/dvd cases like the standard options of info wall?

Currently have installed
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=157923

If I install your mod will it effect what I have in place already?

Really new to this but reading all the forums to get a better feel.

Thank you.
It wont affect that mod as I use it as well, it does however replace the info wall. That download link was dead hears a new one:
Wall Cases Mod

I'm sure someone here can modify it to replace the actual wall, but its a pain in the butt and I don't use wall view.
If you don't use info wall then just copy it in your 1080i folder (backup your original first in case you wanna switch back)

EDIT: Also its the GIT version, so not sure that matters.. I use the GIT version though modified allot to fix many of the problems with it.

Heres a re-post of the screenshots how it looks:

No Background, logo:

Background, logo:

No Logo:

TVshows:

Episodes:
Logo's Made So Far:
(2013-11-04, 17:41)ShadowTek Wrote: It wont affect that mod as I use it as well, it does however replace the info wall. That download link was dead hears a new one:
Wall Cases Mod

I'm sure someone here can modify it to replace the actual wall, but its a pain in the butt and I don't use wall view.
If you don't use info wall then just copy it in your 1080i folder (backup your original first in case you wanna switch back)

EDIT: Also its the GIT version, so not sure that matters.. I use the GIT version though modified allot to fix many of the problems with

Got it to work only concern is the the logo of the movie doesn't view clearly. anywhere to make it lower? Also would you have any plans on showing the discart on the side of the case possibly spinning right to left.

Thanks

I never use that top info bar, I think it looks better without it, but its simple to adjust the logo size or lower it, but I don't think it will look as good. Also I use a single image background (that curtains image in Screens above) so logo looks good on all pages. Never planed on adding disc art as it's already on the movie info page and seemed redundant.
Logo's Made So Far:
(2013-11-03, 05:42)Halen78 Wrote:
Quote:Okay is there a way to add/view more movies on the widgets?

Yes, but you have to edit one of the skin's XML files to do it.

For my install of Aeon Nox, the file was drive:\users\username\appdata\roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\1080i\Includes_Widget1.xml

It was under the section <include name="LatestMoviesItems">

You'll see about 8 <item></item> sections, each one is for those movies you see in the recently added widget.

Here's one:

Code:
<item>
            <label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Title)]</label>
            <property name="Plot">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Plot)]</property>
            <onclick>SetFocus(5014)</onclick>
            <property name="Poster">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Art(poster))]</property>
            <property name="Rating">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Rating)]</property>
            <property name="Year">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Year)]</property>
            <property name="RunningTime">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Runtime)]</property>
            <property name="Trailer">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Trailer)]</property>
            <property name="Tagline">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Tagline)]</property>
            <property name="Fanart">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Art(fanart))]</property>
            <property name="Logo">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Art(clearlogo))]</property>
            <property name="Clearart">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Art(clearart))]</property>
            <property name="Landscape">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Art(landscape))]</property>
            <property name="Banner">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Art(banner))]</property>
            <property name="Discart">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Art(discart))]</property>
            <property name="PercentPlayed">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.PercentPlayed)]</property>
            <property name="Studio">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Studio)]</property>
            <property name="VideoCodec">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.VideoCodec)]</property>
            <property name="VideoResolution">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.VideoResolution)]</property>
            <property name="VideoAspect">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.VideoAspect)]</property>
            <property name="AudioCodec">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.AudioCodec)]</property>
            <property name="AudioChannels">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.AudioChannels)]</property>
            <property name="Path">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.1.Play)]</property>
            <visible>Substring(Control.GetLabel(4321),recentmovies,left)</visible>
        </item>

Basically all you need to do is copy one of those sections, including all the lines and paste it after the last one (most likely RecentMovie.8) and change the number on each one to RecentMovie.9, not touching anything else in each line. I've done this all the way up to 20 with success, I'm sure you could do more but that was enough for me.

Hope that helps!

Halen78 could you or someone just please upload your XML file if its the same as my (the aeon NOx skin) couldn't get it to work, tried to edit it many times But wants showing the new widgets I made. followed your steps To change the # but didnt work still..

Thanks
I cannot believe that I just ran across this.... Thanks Halen78 for this pointer.

I am attaching my Includes-Widget2 file:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7i69jj...idget2.rar

Now all I need to make this truly AWESOME, is to reduce the amount of fade of the in-active posters when I am scrolling that list... Anyone know where I can tweak that setting? I think this will make it easier to see/navigate the recent movie list.

Thanks again guys....

Edit:
I am displaying 16 recent movies.

Edit 2:
Found where to change the transparency... if anyone is interested, please chime in and I will explain.
(2013-11-12, 20:07)hernandito Wrote: I cannot believe that I just ran across this.... Thanks Halen78 for this pointer.

I am attaching my Includes-Widget2 file:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7i69jj...idget2.rar

Now all I need to make this truly AWESOME, is to reduce the amount of fade of the in-active posters when I am scrolling that list... Anyone know where I can tweak that setting? I think this will make it easier to see/navigate the recent movie list.

Thanks again guys....

Edit:
I am displaying 16 recent movies.

Hernandito thanks for the file but it didn't work. I just copy and pasted replaced my file with yours and still didn't show 16 movies. I'm I missing something on how to update ? Thanks a lot for the support!
You need to be using the recent movies for Widget 2.... not Widget 1.... try using Recent Movies in the widget 2 slot which displays the posters towards the top of your screen... Display them as posters (not classic) and pick any style for background..
(2013-11-13, 20:40)hernandito Wrote: You need to be using the recent movies for Widget 2.... not Widget 1.... try using Recent Movies in the widget 2 slot which displays the posters towards the top of your screen... Display them as posters (not classic) and pick any style for background..

Please see the attach image. Its already on widget 2 - Latest movies (i.e.) Recent movies. When a scroll next it only shows eight movies..
Sorry, I have no clue what to suggest... on my view, the scrolling menu is lower and I only have widget2 view on the screen...

Have you restarted XBMC... ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently Added Movies & Wall Widget For Main Menu0