In pseudo tv,Change the amount of time a cover?
Is it possible to change the amount of time a cover and the rest displayed when changing channels?It only lasts 1-2 sec and i want to make it 8sec..
I prefer the info bar of the skin and not pseudos tv which i can change the amount of time

Thanks,in advance
Only by editing xml files
Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2013-11-27, 11:46)Mudislander Wrote: Only by editing xml files

I edited this,"You can edit VideoFullScreen.xml Find and change the 10 in snippet below +/- Line 9"as you said in another post but thats for video in xbmc gui
I think i must edit something in" script pseudotv overlay.xml but i dont know what to edit.Can you help?
I don't think that setting is configurable in the PTV overlay xmls, that value probably in the code itself - I've looked into suppressing altogether,as it stomps all over the great Hybrid/CCM OSD screen when you press info. I ended up switching my keys around so I use Menu to bring up the good OSD for on-demand info.

You can definitely edit the OSD display time in the fullscreen xml for the skin like you say, but that would be for all video playback and not just PTV.
Do remember doing a bit of work on the PTV overlay (somewhere) Remember it was frustrating Big Grin Will load PTV again & have a look for you guys

Okay - What I get is normal video OSD Info pops up after channel change for about 10 seconds. I get the same screen from the Info key, although the Menu key does not show the PFV channel logo. Using the Hybrid skin from Official repo v1.0.5 & PTV version 2.1.0

It is controlled by the variable "!IntegerGreaterThan(Player.time,10)" in "VideoFullScreen.xml"

Edit Just to make me look like an idiot - loaded the Hybrid & PTV onto my main HTPC & yep - Big blue PTV info OSD shows up Big Grin I'll look into it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
In pseudo tv,Change the amount of time a cover?0