• 1(current)
Amber for Gotham - Support thread
Thanks for the skin! It is very light and works great with gotham nightlies.

Could I request a potential feature add?

It would be nice to see the forecast of the weather as a shelf item under the weather section. Would this be possible down the road?
HTPC(s): All running LibreELEC
  • AMD 2200G APU on Gigabyte AB350N-Gaming WIFI-CF
  • RPI3 x2 | RPI2 x2
NAS: FreeNAS (Latest Stable) | NFS/CIFS
The label 'Update Library' on side menu remains as 'Stop Scanning' even if updating is finished.
Sorry for my English.
OS X 10.10.x | Helix 14.x
(2013-11-26, 10:11)piodio Wrote: The label 'Update Library' on side menu remains as 'Stop Scanning' even if updating is finished.

Can you test with Confluence?

There's one thing. I have to hide library progress manually when you enter video playback because XBMC does not do it. Weird thing is when you start scanning, enter video playback and stop it before library update finishes, library progress does not re-appear as it should. In another words, library is still updating but you do not see progress dialog. I'm absolutely clueless why this happens.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-11-26, 12:40)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-11-26, 10:11)piodio Wrote: The label 'Update Library' on side menu remains as 'Stop Scanning' even if updating is finished.

There's one thing. I have to hide library progress manually when you enter video playback because XBMC does not do it. Weird thing is when you start scanning, enter video playback and stop it before library update finishes, library progress does not re-appear as it should. In another words, library is still updating but you do not see progress dialog. I'm absolutely clueless why this happens.

Yes, with Confluence, label returns to 'Update Library' normally when updating is finished.
At Amber, the label just toggle between 'Update..' and 'Stop..' wheneverI click the menu.
They don't come back to initial label automatically when updating is finished.

Thanks.
Sorry for my English.
I've seen a bug with the Video Settings menu from playing a video. The Menu falls off the screen and the last option is cut off but still semi visible.
  • RPI3 x2 | RPI2 x2
(2013-11-26, 23:07)pyrodex Wrote: I've seen a bug with the Video Settings menu from playing a video. The Menu falls off the screen and the last option is cut off but still semi visible.

Please switch to confluence and tell me how many items are there. I have about 8 or so on Mac so I don't run into this issue and thus can't test properly.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-11-27, 00:10)pyrodex Wrote: Amber has 16 and Confluence has 16 also but confluence seems to have a scrolling function to it. If I go to the bottom in Amber, which the last option is Video Calibration, it attempts to scroll but doesn't.

Try 1.5.1 from Git

(2013-11-26, 13:47)piodio Wrote:
(2013-11-26, 12:40)pecinko Wrote:

Yes, with Confluence, label returns to 'Update Library' normally when updating is finished.
At Amber, the label just toggle between 'Update..' and 'Stop..' wheneverI click the menu.
They don't come back to initial label automatically when updating is finished.

Thanks.

Fixed on Git (1.5.1)
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

When I download the master.zip file from your Github the change log says that it is version 1.5.0. How do I get 1.5.1?

Should this update be applied to Frodo or just Gotham builds?

Thanks
(2013-11-27, 01:56)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-11-27, 00:10)pyrodex Wrote: Amber has 16 and Confluence has 16 also but confluence seems to have a scrolling function to it. If I go to the bottom in Amber, which the last option is Video Calibration, it attempts to scroll but doesn't.

Try 1.5.1 from Git

Fixed and confirmed. Thanks!

Any word on my larger long term request of a potential weather shelf widget for quick weather information?
  • RPI3 x2 | RPI2 x2
(2013-11-27, 01:56)pecinko Wrote: Fixed on Git (1.5.1)

Thank you, pecinko.
Update library label works well. Busy video osd is looks fine now, too.

Regards,
Sorry for my English.
(2013-11-27, 03:34)Scott00007 Wrote: When I download the master.zip file from your Github the change log says that it is version 1.5.0. How do I get 1.5.1?

Should this update be applied to Frodo or just Gotham builds?

Thanks

When you look at a skin via add-ons browser or when you try to switch skins it will show you skin version.

Changelog is updated when release to XBMC repository is being prepared. I don't have time to do it after each commit to Git. See here for more info https://github.com/pecinko/skin.amber/commits/master

I have split the thread to Gotham and Frodo to make it more obvious what we are talking about Smile Thanks for heads up.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Thank for splitting things up that does make it much easier to navigate. Obviously I am no expert here but when I downloaded the Frodo zip it shows v1.1 in the change log and since I was recently updated to 1.2.5 I'm a little confused.

To make it easier for you to answer I will try to boil it down.

Will I be prompted if I am attempting to install an older version that the one I currently have running?

If I try to install the build meant for Gotham will I be allowed to or will I be prompted? Is there a bad side to this?

Thanks.
(2013-11-27, 11:34)Scott00007 Wrote: Will I be prompted if I am attempting to install an older version that the one I currently have running?

If I try to install the build meant for Gotham will I be allowed to or will I be prompted? Is there a bad side to this?

a) not sure Smile
b) you should not be able to install Gotham version on XBMC Frodo. You can force it manually (copy-paste) but it will brake your skin.

version 1.5.2 (on Git)

update strings and bump add-on version
Add partial watch mark for shelf in progress
Add option to select movie entry from favourites
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-12-03, 16:54)pecinko Wrote: Add partial watch mark for shelf in progress

Thank you for update! I like this feature.
But I found a small problem.

I turned on two options at Skin Widget settings: Recommended On, Random Items On, Recently Items Off.
Then the partial watch flag shows on every items on the Shelf like below.
In this case the first three items are 'In Progress' items. But the last three items are 'Random' items, obviously not watched and not partially played.

Could you please look into them?

Many thanks.

Sorry for my English.
(2013-12-04, 08:15)piodio Wrote:
(2013-12-03, 16:54)pecinko Wrote: Add partial watch mark for shelf in progress
In this case the first three items are 'In Progress' items. But the last three items are 'Random' items, obviously not watched and not partially played.

Could you please look into them?

Thanks for reporting. I had a feeling this was going too easy Smile
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

• 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Gotham - Support thread2