Release Plugin Slideshow Screensaver
It works but you should increase the version to 0.0.8 because XBMC doesn't download the new zip file.
Instead of it uses the one already stored in addons\packages directory.
No log no help.
Main page: https://github.com/Xycl
Repository: Xycl Repository Leia
Repository: Xycl Repository Matrix
Version 0.0.8

Changes:
- Version change to fix repo

On my REPO.
I would love you if you could set exclusion directories/subdirectories. I have a huge photo folder, but don't exactly want them all shown in a screensaver. PLEASE!
(2013-12-12, 18:32)keencookie Wrote: I would love you if you could set exclusion directories/subdirectories. I have a huge photo folder, but don't exactly want them all shown in a screensaver. PLEASE!

This addon works on plugins. Perhaps you are thinking of the Slideshow Screensaver, which works on directories...?
(2013-12-12, 21:16)ruuk Wrote:
(2013-12-12, 18:32)keencookie Wrote: I would love you if you could set exclusion directories/subdirectories. I have a huge photo folder, but don't exactly want them all shown in a screensaver. PLEASE!
This addon works on plugins. Perhaps you are thinking of the Slideshow Screensaver, which works on directories...?
Indeed I am. Apologies!
Thanks for a great plugin, I use this with MyPicsDB to display random pictures from my entire collection of photos on a raspberry pi, its great! Question; how hard would it be to add an option to display date the picture was taken (similar to "title")? I think I was in another plugin this extracted from EXIF information, would this be possible?
I think I might be able to add a setting where you could put a format string for the display. Something like:

Code:
$TITLE - $DATETIME

Where the $ items would be replaced with the relevant information (if available) from the photos and displayed during the slideshow.

I'll look into it more as I have time.
I was able to extract dates from picture EXIF info and display it in some tests I did using MyPicsDB. I need to finish all the code so that the user can configure it and such. It will be in the next update.
Version 0.0.10

Changes:
- Added the ability to add formatted captions
- Added the ability to add exif information in captions

On my REPO.

You can now have formatted captions with exif data. See the first post in this thread for instructions.
Version 0.0.11

Changes:
- Fix for caption format in settings not affecting output

On my REPO.
Is it possible to have support for Canon RAW images?
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
(2014-01-07, 17:34)m.savazzi Wrote: Is it possible to have support for Canon RAW images?

That's handled by XBMC. Also this is the thread for the plugin screensaver, which doesn't directly access images. You may be looking for the normal slideshow screensaver thread.
Isn't this the plugin that with the mypictures bd creates random images as screensaver?
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
(2014-01-07, 21:36)m.savazzi Wrote: Isn't this the plugin that with the mypictures bd creates random images as screensaver?
Yes. I thought since you were talking about the RAW images you were talking about the other one since, as I said, this addon doesn't access images directly.
In any case, RAW image support happens in the XBMC code, so neither the screensaver nor the MyPicturesDB plugin have anything to do with RAW support.
Does your plugin support mixing of video and images?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plugin Slideshow Screensaver0