• 14(current)
WIP WWE/TNA/UFC PPVs and Televison Shows: A tutorial.
ah yes sorry, just seen about the artwork and nfo's...
Living Room | Openelec | ASRock H77 Pro4-M MoBo | 8GB DDR RAM | Intel i5 Processor | Arctic
Man Room | Windows 7 x64 | ASRock H77 Pro4-M MoBo | 8GB DDR RAM | Intel i5 Processor | Arctic
Roaming | iPad 2 | Re-Touched Skin
Storage | WD MyCloud 3TB
(2013-12-04, 20:20)exoscoriae Wrote:
(2013-11-10, 09:46)wappersha Wrote: Hi guys,

Huge thanks for the tutorial and all the work you've put in so far.

I've just got 2 issues whilst setting this up.

1. I can't seem to group my PPVs in Sets in my movies folder. Followed the instructions correctly but they still appear seperately?

2. When using the Landscape Single Logo I can't seem to get any logos to appear at that bottom? Just has the titles of the PPVs on the scrollwheel.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Sorry for the late reply. Holidays had me busy.

1. Did you go to your settings and check the box to group movies in sets? If you don't actually tell XBMC to do this, then it will ignore the sets field.

2. As far as I know, logos haven't been created yet. That's going to be quite a task, and while I would like to do it eventually, it is not at the top of my priority list currently. I keep hoping someone else will tackle it.

(2013-11-27, 01:52)hiten2k4 Wrote: I was wondering if anyone is willing to upload there folder structure with all the artwork/nfo n stuff. Excluding. Obviously the video file. So we can jus place the video file in our self and rename it.

I doubt any one would be willing to do this?

Yea, I wouldn't mind doing this, but it will take some time to copy everything without the movies to a new folder. I would likely have to write a script that only copies files less than 10 megs or something like that. I'll have to look into it... maybe someone already has a file manager app that can do that sort of thing.

Assuming I can get it done easily, I'll zip it all up and post it to a file share site for you.

Can't wait, if some one can do this it would be awesome. Christmas come early lol Wink
No worries, got mine to group eventually.

yeah, I think I may have misinterpreted with having the logos at the bottom.

Gradually working my way backwards adding PPVs.
Hi all, brilliant work you've done here, thank you!

Is there an easy way to manage episodes for RAW, Smackdown and NXT yet now that thetvdb doesn't have the info please?
Deano316 that is amazing
i sent u pm btw
Any news if anyone is willing to upload their folder setup or not?
Hi hiten2k4, I have mine set up as follows:

Code:
//NAS
    /WWE [set with no media type]
        /PPV [set to Movies media type]
            /2013
                /WWE Wrestlemania XXIX
        /Specials [set to Movies media type]
                /Triple H Thy Kingdom Come
        /WWE Monday Night RAW [set to TV Shows media type]
                /Season 21
                    /WWE Monday Night Raw S21E43.mp4
                    /WWE Monday Night Raw S21E43.nfo
        /WWE Friday Night SmackDown [set to TV Shows media type]
                /Season 15
                    /WWE Friday Night Smackdown S15E41.mp4
                    /WWE Friday Night Smackdown S15E41.nfo
        /WWE NXT [set to TV Shows media type]
                /Season 7
                    /WWE NXT S07E37.avi
                    /WWE NXT S07E37nfo

I am putting my TV episode nfo files together by hand, an example below:

Code:
<episodedetails>
    <title>WWE Monday Night Raw 28/10/2013</title>
    <rating>2.7</rating>
    <season>21</season>
    <episode>43</episode>
    <plot>World Heavyweight Title Match - John Cena (c) vs. Damien Sandow
WWE United States Title Match - Dean Ambrose (w/Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins) (c) vs. Big E. Langston
Six Man Tag Team Match - Big E. Langston & The Usos (Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso) vs. The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins)
Three On Two Handicap Match - 3MB (Drew McIntyre, Heath Slater & Jinder Mahal) vs. Los Matadores (Diego & Fernando) (w/El Torito)
Tag Team Match - AJ Lee & Tamina Snuka vs. The Bella Twins (Brie Bella & Nikki Bella)
Singles Match - Kane vs. The Miz
Street Fight - CM Punk vs. Ryback
Non Title Tag Team Match - Cody Rhodes & Goldust vs. The Real Americans (Antonio Cesaro & Jack Swagger) (w/Zeb Colter)
Singles Match - Natalya (w/Hornswoggle & The Great Khali) vs. Summer Rae (w/Fandango)</plot>
    <thumb></thumb>
    <playcount>0</playcount>
    <lastplayed></lastplayed>
    <credits></credits>
    <director></director>
    <aired>2013-10-28</aired>
    <premiered>2013-10-28</premiered>
    <studio>USA Network</studio>
    <mpaa></mpaa>
    <epbookmark></epbookmark>
    <displayseason></displayseason>
    <displayepisode></displayepisode>
    <fileinfo>
        <streamdetails>
            <audio>
                <channels></channels>
                <codec></codec>
            </audio>
            <video>
                <aspect></aspect>
                <codec></codec>
                <durationinseconds></durationinseconds>
                <height></height>
                <language></language>
                <longlanguage></longlanguage>
                <scantype></scantype>
                <width></width>
            </video>
        </streamdetails>
    </fileinfo>
</episodedetails>

Hope this helps. Smile
So how are people feeling about the WWE Network being announced?
(2014-01-09, 15:41)B.Moxham Wrote: So how are people feeling about the WWE Network being announced?

They just took the hard work out of the equation. When the time comes......I'm in Big Grin

Word is that Benoit will even be included in the programming and whilst I don't approve of him, I do approve of the decision. I guess the one of the aims now would be to get the WWE Network integrated into XBMC as soon as possible after release.

I think we need to remember though that some people can't or won't get the WWE Network, so the work we are doing here is still valid. Just because Netflix came out, people didn't stop working on XBMC.
It's been a while. Life got in the way I guess.

Here is a goodie....
These are all my nfo files including fan art. Some people may find them handy.
https://mega.co.nz/#!FQBmUT5b!Ljv09P74oM...ety-CxABNc

I haven't forgotten about building a wrestling database for scrapping. I have a bit of spare time at the moment so I may work on it!
In regards to the WWE Network - I have lots of PPV's that are live recordings that include preshows with commercials, I have versions that have entire sections edited out of the home releases, and I have ppv's that where never even released on vhs or dvd. So, while it is possible the wwe network may release some of those things, I doubt they will cover all those bases, I doubt their interface will look as nice as XBMC.

It is hard to compare though, since I haven't actually used or seen the network yet. I'll be there on day 1 though. I am really interested in the original programming, like the monday night wars series.
I doubt it'll be as good as what you have Smile

Maybe over time it'll grow, but I think I remember reading that "1000" hours worth of content will be on it at launch....that's not very much lol.
(2013-07-23, 14:35)Deano316 Wrote: I've added the PPV theme music and Pre-Shows etc. via this add-on: https://github.com/brentosmith/xbmc-dvdextras

watch gallery

It allows you to have a theme play when you enter the info screen and have extras for every PPV you have, assuming you already have extras to watch that is. This really gives an extra something to your collection and adds that wow factor. The instructions are included in the link above, you will need to create an advancedsettings.xml. Use the one below and add it to you userdata folder BEFORE you add and run the dvd extras add-on.

I'm just getting everything set up now, and I'm able to get my PPVs to group properly and their themes play; however, I'm having no luck with the pre-shows - they still show up in the regular movie list, except as a duplicate to the PPV that they precede. For instance, in my Movies Folder, I have: WWE PPVs 2014 --> WWE Royal Rumble 2014 and inside that subfolder, I have WWE Royal Rumble 2014.mkv and WWE Royal Rumble 2014-extras-Pre-Show.mkv (along with theme.mp3 and extrafanart and extrathumbs folders). When I open XBMC, instead of having WWE Royal Rumble 2014 and WWE Royal Rumble 2014 Pre-Show, I have two WWE Royal Rumble 2014. I followed the directions for DVD Extras and those you left in the first post, copying your code directly; however, it's not working as I'd like it to. Hopefully this is a relatively minor mistake that I've made somewhere.
Put the extras in a sub folder of the same name. Prefix each extra with [01], [02] etc, and rescan. That should fix it Wink
(2014-02-01, 17:03)Deano316 Wrote: Put the extras in a sub folder of the same name. Prefix each extra with [01], [02] etc, and rescan. That should fix it Wink

Worked like a charm! Thank you, sir!
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WWE/TNA/UFC PPVs and Televison Shows: A tutorial.1