• 20(current)
Facebook-Media - Facebook Photo/Video Addon
Thanks for confirming (and the praise Blush ). Some people ask for a fix and then never tell me if it worked Smile
You're welcome! Now I am on to your next spiffy addon - X Note (Evernote). Struggling with it a little but I may be able to get through it. Glad to know you are out there! :-)
Hi guys, I just put Eden on my ATV 1 and trying to get facebook working but getting a compatabilities missing when trying to update from your repo, any idea's?

Cheers

Fidge
(2013-10-21, 20:01)Fidge Wrote: Hi guys, I just put Eden on my ATV 1 and trying to get facebook working but getting a compatabilities missing when trying to update from your repo, any idea's?

Cheers

Fidge

What does it say is missing?
Also, what version of XBMC do you have?
hello the addon is great , I have a request , is it possible to have an addon to see videos and photos from facebook pages like in the youtube channels you type the name of the fb page and you can browse its videos and photos . I think it would be nice . and thanks for the awesome job you re doing .
That's probably something I could do. When and if I get time I'll look into it and add it if I can.
Hi, i'm new here, i was trying to find latest version of Facebook Media for my xbmc player but i just can't find it.
http://ruuks-repo.googlecode.com/files/r...-1.0.0.zip -> when i try to install this on my player it shows some error.

So what should i do??
What is the error?
Sorry, i tried this time, once again to write you exactly what the Error says, but don't know how it worked. So everything is good. Before was something about error in script or something, but now it's fine. Thanks
Version 0.8.7

Changes:
- Added support for saving passwords encrypted via system keyring (should work on most systems, falls back to saving in settings.xml)
- When adding a user, email and password are now saved (pass encrypted if possible) if adding the user fails and reloaded when trying again
- Made changes to addon.xml for Gotham
- Converted strings.xml to strings.po

On my REPO.
Version 0.8.9

Changes (0.8.8 - 0.8.9):
- Small change to hopefully prevent errors during authorization
- Will now show a dialog when it detects a probable bad username or password

On my REPO.
Facebook with PIN Authentication. Authorized the app as said, using my mail address to login, i got at "Getting User data": "Authorization error (Line Break) Failed to get new token"

What should i do?
(2013-12-16, 14:17)pqatsi Wrote: Facebook with PIN Authentication. Authorized the app as said, using my mail address to login, i got at "Getting User data": "Authorization error (Line Break) Failed to get new token"

What should i do?

You need to update to the newest version. It no longer requires a pin and it is on the offical repository.
Versions that require a pin will no longer work.
I'am with lattest from you repo (The last .zip i found in this thread).

By PIN i mean two-factor authentication to authenticate to facebook.
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Facebook-Media - Facebook Photo/Video Addon2