• 12(current)
v12 Neon 2.5.9
it should not be marked broken then. What repository are you using ?
Repo is passion-xbmc.org and skin version shows as 2.5.8.1370980934
Did you recently change anything / reinstall the repo maybe?
Other than moving house nothing has changed. This meant I had to modify my ip ranges but that was all. I'll check I that I've got most recent version of xbmc and the repo later and see if this changes. Despite saying broken on the add on list I have noted that I can still select it and that it appears to work as normal. Weird huh?
I updated to Frodo 12.2 last night (not sure how I got so far behind) and the problem is now gone. Thanks for the help Kibje!!
Neon was updated to 2.5.9 some time ago but I had not updated the first post yet.

Changelog:
- prevent Artist Slideshow from showing up twice (#13)
- Add Sets button to Movies submenu
- Landpanel shows correct images at TVShow level
- Bottom RSS not shown when XBMC global setting disables all RSS
- Implemented skinsetting to change global weather
- Smaller CodecInfo font so VDPAU info fits correctly
- Fix restart XBMC option in shutdown menu
- [Slide] Fix Fullscreen trailer
- [Wall] Fix thumbnails
- Neon settings added to Settings submenu
(2013-03-18, 10:40)Kibje Wrote: Hmmm, TvTunes sure used to work in Neon, but I turned it off in my own setup some time ago because it annoyed me.
I will have to have a look at it at one point, have added it to the issue list as well. (#26)

I haven't had a lot of time recently, and I am not sure if I will have a lot of time in the next few weeks so development might be a bit slower.
If anyone wants to have a look themselves, please feel free to.

And thanks for the support guys Smile

Hi Kibje, have you had a chance to look at getting TvTunes working in Neon?

I was previously using v2.5.1 in Eden, and a search brought me to your post above indicating the Frodo version is broken.

I think Neon has the best mix of features and simplicity, and would love to retain the functionality of TvTunes.

Thanks for continuing the good work!
(2013-02-25, 10:15)Kibje Wrote:
(2013-02-22, 08:51)xbmclinuxuser Wrote: I think Neon is great, and I really like the "Panel" view. But, if we're allowed to put in requests for additional views, I wish the thumbnails on the right hand side of the pane were much smaller so that instead of seeing only six large thumbnails, you could see a larger number of smaller thumbnails, preferably at least 24 at a time. The information on the left side in Panel is perfect as is, but in my opinion the right side just shows too few thumbnails, meaning that you have to do a lot more scrolling to see everything. Maybe you could call the current view Panel 2x3 (2 rows with 3 thumbnails per row) but also offer a Panel 4x6 (4 rows with 6 thumbnails per row), making each thumbnail half of the current dimensions. And, maybe also a Panel 6x9 view (6 rows with 9 thumbnails per row, making each thumbnail one third of the current dimensions). I doubt you'd want to go any smaller than that but if you offer those three views instead of just the single Panel view available now, I think the Panel view would be a lot more popular.
Added to requests list (#10). I am not really doing requests for new additions at the moment, but at least I have recorded teh request, right Wink

First, I was just wondering if you had given any further consideration to the above. There is someone in my family that would probably use Neon if he could see more thumbnails in the "Panel" view.

Second, in this thread about the Weather Underground add-on it says:

Quote:the weather.wunderground addon should fulfill everyones basic weather needs...
and if your skin supports it, there's a bunch of goodies for the advanced weather freaks as well:
  • automatic location selection based on geoip
  • 10 day weather forecast
  • hourly forecast
  • weather alerts
  • satellite images
  • weekend weather
  • ability to fetch weather from personal weather stations, airports and much more...

Apparently Neon doesn't support these additional features yet, so I was wondering if there is any possibility they might be added sometime soon? Thanks!
I'm trying to update my Neon skin, does anyone know why the repo(s) are down: "500 Internal Server Error".

http://addons.superrepo.org/Frodo/All/skin.neon/

Anyone know when it will be back up, or of a mirror.....

Thanks.
I just checked and it is up at the moment. I think they were moving some stuff around because it looks a bit different as well.
(2013-10-24, 20:28)Kib Wrote: I just checked and it is up at the moment. I think they were moving some stuff around because it looks a bit different as well.

Thanks Kib, it was down for the last 48hours, but working fine now, long enough to grab the latest .zip...

Cheers.
I just installed Neon and weather not working. I set it up but still says 32 with \ however works in other skins any ideas?
Kib, Thank you so much for keeping this skin going, definitely my favorite.. Just upgraded from the old version to yours, lots of nice improvements.
Hi Kib,

As a Christmas gift, would it be possible for Neon to integrate the hooks to support VideoExtras and the new TVTunes? You have done a remarkable work on this skin by the way!

Thanks.
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
Hi,

The 'shelf' music view has been broken for a long time, since way back to Eden, I think. I've posted about the issue a couple times before (way back in 2012, couple of my posts with more info here ) and since then have only found one other person posting with the same issue, so not sure if this affects everyone or not.

Basically, trying to view albums (or any menu option set to shelf view) results in a blank screen like this:

The only to workaround is to select the menu option and hit escape on the blank screen to go back to home menu, then select 'Music' to show the view as it should work:

However, after selecting an album/leaving the page it always returns to a blank screen when I try to view music again.

In my log I get this from trying to open a menu in the shelf view
Quote:00:55:35 T:5996 ERROR: Control 51 in window 10502 has been asked to focus, but it can't

This has also been the case for me before, exact same log entry and everything (from older posts: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1037349)

I've done multiple fresh installs over time on multiple computers and keep getting the same issue, with both Eden and Frodo, also regardless of which Neon version I've used. It's pretty much the only thing that bugs me about Neon, since XBMC is my main music player which makes this issue a frequent hassle. Any fix for this would be wonderful and really appreciated

Currently using Frodo 12.1 and Neon 2.5.9 on Win7
Additional log here: http://pastebin.com/HV0ibWt1

Thanks!
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Neon 2.5.93