• 46(current)
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface
Any chance of getting this plug-in update for Gotham XBMC? Most of it works but I have trouble with using the "remote control" button for video control.

@Mizaki I've noticed you haven't posted all since June, getting the feeling you've gone MIA at this point.

Anyone know if anyone else has picked up the ball with this great add-on?
I'll try and do a minimal fix for Gotham. I'm not well so can't do much. Please list any problem you have with Gotham. I've noticed a problem loading the language files.

@bac522 can you give me an example. Just some or all buttons? Thanks.
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
(2013-12-14, 02:06)Mizaki Wrote: @bac522 can you give me an example. Just some or all buttons? Thanks.

None of these seem to work:

All those work for me using alpha a few days ago. Have you tried it with newer alpha?
Upgrade to the latest nightly build, seems to be working now
(2011-10-24, 00:44)Mizaki Wrote: Feel free to request additional features.

For me may very interesting :
- mark movies as seen or unseen
- have actors list in movie and clicking on it showing movie list where he appears

Do you think this is possible? And when?
I'm sure this is something simple, but I don't seem to have the ability to change the UI settings for this add-on anymore. When I go to settings, I only get the general options, video views, music views, and sorting. I used to have UI settings at the top where I could change the theme to a light theme that had a white background.

Anyone know how to get back to that UI or why I'm not getting those options anymore?
Thank you to everyone for this awesome software!
Not sure if this web interface is still being worked on but just installed the latest Gotham nightly and now get dependancies not met
(2014-02-26, 14:49)skelos Wrote:

- have actors list in movie and clicking on it showing movie list where he appears

Seen shouldn't be hard. Actors list will likely be more work. As for when... don't get your hopes up.

(2014-03-03, 18:50)SlackMaster Wrote: I'm sure this is something simple, but I don't seem to have the ability to change the UI settings for this add-on anymore. When I go to settings, I only get the general options, video views, music views, and sorting. I used to have UI settings at the top where I could change the theme to a light theme that had a white background.

Anyone know how to get back to that UI or why I'm not getting those options anymore?

Those were removed a long time ago when Frodo version came out.

(2014-03-04, 10:19)m0v1em4n Wrote: Not sure if this web interface is still being worked on but just installed the latest Gotham nightly and now get dependancies not met

Doesn't depend on anything other than XBMC and the default still uses the same as this.

https://github.com/frolick/AWX-Eden/tree/gotham

You can find the Gotham build there. Download as zip and you should be able to install. I need to update the language files as well. If I can just have bug reports for now.
(2014-03-04, 10:19)m0v1em4n Wrote: Not sure if this web interface is still being worked on but just installed the latest Gotham nightly and now get dependancies not met

(2014-03-08, 14:11)Mizaki Wrote:
(2014-02-26, 14:49)skelos Wrote:

Seen shouldn't be hard. Actors list will likely be more work. As for when... don't get your hopes up.

(2014-03-03, 18:50)SlackMaster Wrote: I'm sure this is something simple, but I don't seem to have the ability to change the UI settings for this add-on anymore. When I go to settings, I only get the general options, video views, music views, and sorting. I used to have UI settings at the top where I could change the theme to a light theme that had a white background.

Those were removed a long time ago when Frodo version came out.

Doesn't depend on anything other than XBMC and the default still uses the same as this.

https://github.com/frolick/AWX-Eden/tree/gotham

You can find the Gotham build there. Download as zip and you should be able to install. I need to update the language files as well. If I can just have bug reports for now.

I had the same problem when downloading the files from the github link as zip and trying to install that zip from within XBMC. Though I got it to work by extracting the zip manually in the addons folder of XBMC.
You can download the latest zip from the gotham branch or edit the addon.xml

Remove:
Code:
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="4.0.0"/>
Webinterfaces should not have a dependency on the xbmc.gui at all.
Tell it to Montellese in the default one :p Everyone just follows what is in that.
Added those additional languages that are @100% or close on Transifex. If anyone interest can test it that would help before I request a pull to official repo.
Is there way to change profiles using this web interface? According to this thread it's part of XBMC, but I don't think I can do it with this web interface yet on Gotham version of XBMC
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface3