Release Aeon MQ5 - LiveTV mod (based on anti2k's mod)
Just wondering, do we replace the existing files or merge them?

Replace I'm guessing?
You made very good work with this mod, im see you write about e2 boxes on your first topic you have ?
I have primscube box this is first box with xbmc on world ; on this box work now only one skin on dvb part image will be nice see others .on xbmc work all from xbmc i think.
Im see you made good work with live tv maybe you look in free time to this prismcube
(2013-12-29, 21:25)AidenL Wrote: Just wondering, do we replace the existing files or merge them?

Replace I'm guessing?
Back them up and overwrite
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2013-12-29, 20:40)bry- Wrote: Letting you know that I am now using this mod and enjoying the heck out of it. Thank you!
That's great, let me know if there are any issues or something that should be changed.

(2013-12-29, 21:25)AidenL Wrote: Just wondering, do we replace the existing files or merge them?

Replace I'm guessing?
Yes. Backup, then replace mate.

(2013-12-29, 23:43)cezar Wrote: You made very good work with this mod, im see you write about e2 boxes on your first topic you have ?
I have primscube box this is first box with xbmc on world ; on this box work now only one skin on dvb part image will be nice see others .on xbmc work all from xbmc i think.
Im see you made good work with live tv maybe you look in free time to this prismcube
I have plans to port the same type of info-bar to other skins like Confluence and Arctic. But only for the official version of XBMC.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
(2013-12-30, 13:25)Maniac Wrote: I have plans to port the same type of info-bar to other skins like Confluence and Arctic. But only for the official version of XBMC.
On prismcube is oficial xbmc version now 12.3 but skin on prismcube have 2 part : dvb part and xbmc part problem is because no one can made dvb part skin to this box. All skin on xbmc made on this site work ok.
I copied the files as instructed, however, I'm not seeing any change in LiveTV, even after restarting XBMC
Hmm, that is weird. Did you copy the files into this path?
C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5\

You do need to have the aeonMQ5 skin allready installed before doing this.
I'm using this directory:

C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5
and aeonMQ5 is installed
What version of xbmc are you using? Have you tried to switch to another skin, then back to mq5?
It's working now, I thought that when I hit "i" for program info I would see the new snazzy info but it only works when I press "m"
Yes, 'm' and when switching channels. I wil add it also for "i".
(2014-01-01, 17:34)Maniac Wrote: Yes, 'm' and when switching channels. I wil add it also for "i".

Would also be nice to have the OSD menu position optional instead of default in top of screen. In all other skin views it's located at bottom Wink
To me, this addon is the missing piece of the puzzle. Thank you for picking up where others have left Maniac. I am going to install this addon on my upstairs XBMC server. I will share my findings with you here in this thread.
@Maniac,

The channel logos that you have on the channel list is there anything special how did you manage to get them to appear ? Are they certain file extension certain sizes I just cannot make them appear. It works in the default skin I see them in the guide and in the channel list so there must be something with the files that I am using that they are not appearing.

I haven't gotten any response as a seperate thread maybe you will read your own thread and be kind enough to offer assistance.

Thank you
Hi denz, sorry didn't se your thread.

There's nothing special about the icons, regular .png images of various sizes. The skin resizes them to 60x60 and keep the acpect ratio.
I use the $INFO[ListItem.Icon] tag in the skin to show the icons, like all the skins do.

Perhaps there's an issue with your PVR client and the skin?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ5 - LiveTV mod (based on anti2k's mod)1