• 2(current)
Release Amazon Prime + Chrome Launcher (Win,OSX,Linux)
Will this work on a raspberry pi?
(2014-01-04, 17:10)LehighBri Wrote: Will this work on a raspberry pi?

I'm not sure about that. It would require chrome, flash, and hal to be compiled for the arm architecture. If these packages are available then it could possibly work. However I suspect you'll run in to performance issues.
Enjoy my work? Check out my other projects.

XBMC Add-ons

Android Games
Anatti. I just realized that I didn't include the bluecop scripts for amazon in my repo. This is also why some people are seeing it show up as broken, missing deps. I will fix that here soon. Sorry for the inconvenience

XBMC Add-ons

Android Games
Romans, After installing your repo chromelauncher installed fine but the amazon add-on is marked incompatible.

Any thoughts to this. Im running 13 alpha of xbmc. I'm not sure what log would help here as I havent actually executed anything except for the repo install.

THoughts?
I just updated the repo Mike8913. Like I said i left out some of bluecop's required scripts on accident. Try installing again.

XBMC Add-ons

Android Games
(2014-01-04, 05:36)locoguano Wrote: Any chance of seeing an option to list "Prime Videos Only". This is listing has ALL movies, so if the movie isn't prime, a trailer plays.

Can you give me an example of a movie that is non prime and is listed in the addon? I can't seem to find one to reproduce your problem. And also if you could tell me how you are getting to it. (i.e. featured movies > popular movies > movie name)

My attempts to find movies which aren't prime were unsuccessful. e.g searching for "Man of Steel" doesn't list the superman movie that is non-prime.

XBMC Add-ons

Android Games
I updated the repo. I had to reinstall the add-on as I don't think it completely installed the first time and was giving me script errors. I didn't wait for the "enabled" tag to appear the first time and may have short-circuited the installation.

Once I'm logged into Amazon on Chrome, the system works like a charm. Well done porting this over.

Question: I'm still new to XBMC. Does installing the Amazon add-on automatically install the Chrome launcher add-on dependency automatically as apt-get does in Debian flavors of Linux or do I need to do that manually?
(2014-01-04, 19:15)Romans I XVI Wrote:
(2014-01-04, 05:36)locoguano Wrote: Any chance of seeing an option to list "Prime Videos Only". This is listing has ALL movies, so if the movie isn't prime, a trailer plays.

Can you give me an example of a movie that is non prime and is listed in the addon? I can't seem to find one to reproduce your problem. And also if you could tell me how you are getting to it. (i.e. featured movies > popular movies > movie name)

My attempts to find movies which aren't prime were unsuccessful. e.g searching for "Man of Steel" doesn't list the superman movie that is non-prime.
Two examples I found were in Movies > All Movies. A Clockwork Orange and Full Metal Jacket are both pay videos that the addon lists, but Saving Private Ryan is a pay video that the addon does not list. It seems to be only some pay videos that are listed by the addon.
(2014-01-04, 19:37)Bedwyr Wrote: Question: I'm still new to XBMC. Does installing the Amazon add-on automatically install the Chrome launcher...

Yes, it is marked as a dependency so it will be automatically installed

XBMC Add-ons

Android Games
(2014-01-04, 19:56)locoguano Wrote: Two examples I found were in Movies > All Movies. A Clockwork Orange and Full Metal Jacket are both pay videos that the addon lists, but Saving Private Ryan is a pay video that the addon does not list. It seems to be only some pay videos that are listed by the addon.

Are you sure that these movies weren't there before and you just never noticed? I removed everything related to amazon and installed the original bluecop addon and these two movies still show up in the list. I agree with you that they shouldn't be there and I will see if I can find a way for them not to be loaded. Also are there lots of movies like this or have you only run in to a few so far?

XBMC Add-ons

Android Games
(2014-01-04, 21:09)Romans I XVI Wrote:
(2014-01-04, 19:56)locoguano Wrote: Two examples I found were in Movies > All Movies. A Clockwork Orange and Full Metal Jacket are both pay videos that the addon lists, but Saving Private Ryan is a pay video that the addon does not list. It seems to be only some pay videos that are listed by the addon.

To be honest I haven't dug that deep. Thus far the ones that I have seen were at one point Prime videos and were removed from the Prime lineup. I have no idea if there is a connection.

Are you sure that these movies weren't there before and you just never noticed? I removed everything related to amazon and installed the original bluecop addon and these two movies still show up in the list. I agree with you that they shouldn't be there and I will see if I can find a way for them not to be loaded. Also are there lots of movies like this or have you only run in to a few so far?
(2014-01-04, 18:56)Romans I XVI Wrote: I just updated the repo Mike8913. Like I said i left out some of bluecop's required scripts on accident. Try installing again.

Thanks Romans I XVI! This is really welcomed by the people ;-) Do you have any further improvements or implementations on the horizon?
I also am running XBMC 13, and it is still listed as incompatible. Otherwise, looking forward to trying this new addon! Thanks for your work on this (and yes, Bluecop and Addonscriptor, too Smile ).
Running into the same issue here as I am with the Netflix addon... When I launch a video Chrome launches but XBMC stays on top. THis is in Windows 7.

Edit: Chrome Launcher works fine with the websites that are included with it (Youtube, Vimeo), so the issue doesn't seem to be CL.
Hi,
(2014-01-04, 04:47)Romans I XVI Wrote: Video playback is done via Chrome Launcher.
I'm glad you like it and could use it. Smile

(2014-01-04, 04:47)Romans I XVI Wrote: Anything related to Chrome should be asked there...
Ahhh. Even more users who might need help from me... Wink
Please also try to help them yourself before just redirecting them to me.
I sometimes can't even find enough time to support my own addons...

(2014-01-04, 04:47)Romans I XVI Wrote: Note: For convenience I have added Chrome Launcher to my repo as well and will keep it at the same version as is available in AddonScriptorDE's repo so there is no conflict.
I'll add it to the official xbmc.org repo (like most of my addons).
If Chrome Launcher gets used by other addons/devs too, it's probably the best solution...
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Prime + Chrome Launcher (Win,OSX,Linux)5