• 43(current)
Release ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
Hello there,

I am using this skin and I like it a lot. My only problem is that I use the Hellenic Player which has movies and series with Greek characters in the title. While the Confluence skin displays them correctly the SiO2-X does not.

Is this a general not supported thing or is there a setting within the skin??

Thanx for the help
(2013-12-29, 21:51)EtgarDizz Wrote:
Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentEpisode.1.Art(tvshow.poster))]
Specifically, I'm talking about the RecentEpisode property. Where does it come from?

I'm just adding this reply for anyone (like me) who's googling this issue and can't figure it out -

I found that the RecentEpisode list comes from Skin Widgets service plugin. That plugin supplies random and recent lists form movies and tv episodes, and this and other skins use those lists and display them. I'm guessing this plugin/workaround came before the addition of the LatestEpisode list by XBMC's core.

An important note about using the plugin's list and not the core one:
The plugin's list can be configured to filter out watched episodes/movies. The core's list cannot be configured. So a situation can exist where the two lists hold different sets of episodes - if some of the videos in LatestEpisode list were already watched, they will be filtered out from RecentEpisode.
I can't figure out how to get the latest movies or latest tv shows to appear in my shelf? Any help please?
Hello, I did a search and didn't see this request, so here it is. I'm wondering if there is any plan to add cdart support to this skin? I tend to use fanart.tv to provide cdart for all of my albums and I am now missing that feature when playing music since moving to this skin for it's low overhead and simplicity.

Thank You!
How to provide a Kodi log - debug log (wiki)

HTPC SETUP: Zotac ZBOX-ID41-PLUS-U | Intel Atom D525 1.8 GHz Dual-Core | 2GB RAM | NVIDIA® ION™ (w/512MB DDR3 memory) | 128G Plextor M5P Series PX-128M5Pro 2.5" 128GB SATA III MLC SSD
Hi, i am not sure if it has always been this way or something has change - but i have just noticed that when i was receiving notification tonight (from xvmc library updater add-on and also the processing library scan popup) that the full box was not showing - initially i thought i was meant to look like this but then noticed that some of the text was being cut off (looked like it off the monitor - but just not fitting) - first i thought it may have been my display so i thought i had better re-calibrate my video in xbmc but this looked fine - is there an issue here or has it alway been like this - i can provide an screenshot if required.

Cheers
jd
XBMC:
XBMC Frodo running on raspbmc (SI02)
XBMC Frodo running on openELEC (SI02)

Server:
Ubuntu 12.04

(2013-03-12, 14:44)fastcolors Wrote:
(2013-03-12, 10:30)Smobbo Wrote: Thanks for the update!
I like the unwatched checks Smile.
It still runs great on a Raspberry Pi!

One question though: Is there anyway to delete the 'last added show' picture on the homescreen when you select TV-shows? I only need the recommended (next unwatched) show. I've switched it so that i see a lot of recommend and only 1 last added (on the left), but i would like to get rid of that aswell Wink.
Is this something i can edit in an xml file? Or is that very difficult?

Anyhow, thanks for this great skin! One of the few that work great on the Raspberry Pi and still have all the extras i like (like the recommended/unwatched shows thingy).

No editing needed.

Go to

settings > skin settings > home page customizer > Movies(or tvshow) and UNCHECK Recent/recommended Inverted First Item

DONE.

Wink

Hi, I'm really enjoying the skin but I cant seem to add the latest movies feature to my shelf? I can only turn movies on or off in the home page customizer, there are no shelf options at all? Please help
(2014-01-08, 12:44)dr_johnston Wrote: I can't figure out how to get the latest movies or latest tv shows to appear in my shelf? Any help please?

Movies / Tv shows need to be added to library (no files will show on shelf) . Once scanning into Library it's done, they will automatically appear

(2014-01-08, 21:51)crlorentzen Wrote: Hello, I did a search and didn't see this request, so here it is. I'm wondering if there is any plan to add cdart support to this skin? I tend to use fanart.tv to provide cdart for all of my albums and I am now missing that feature when playing music since moving to this skin for it's low overhead and simplicity.

Thank You!

Not for the moment, maybe in the future.

(2014-01-09, 15:29)jd_11 Wrote: Hi, i am not sure if it has always been this way or something has change - but i have just noticed that when i was receiving notification tonight (from xvmc library updater add-on and also the processing library scan popup) that the full box was not showing - initially i thought i was meant to look like this but then noticed that some of the text was being cut off (looked like it off the monitor - but just not fitting) - first i thought it may have been my display so i thought i had better re-calibrate my video in xbmc but this looked fine - is there an issue here or has it alway been like this - i can provide an screenshot if required.

Cheers
jd

yes please PM me a screenshot. Wink

sorry for the late answers I've been in real life mode for the holidays.
Cheers everyone and happy new year (better late than never).

(2014-01-03, 21:19)GeorgePk Wrote: Hello there,

I am using this skin and I like it a lot. My only problem is that I use the Hellenic Player which has movies and series with Greek characters in the title. While the Confluence skin displays them correctly the SiO2-X does not.

Is this a general not supported thing or is there a setting within the skin??

Thanx for the help

Most likely a font related issue.. will investigate.

(2013-12-29, 21:51)EtgarDizz Wrote: Hi @fastcolors,
I have a question regarding your skin, was hoping for some guidance for a junior skinner since I'm trying to modify something Smile

I've found this property in Includes_Shelf.xml:
Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentEpisode.1.Art(tvshow.poster))]
Specifically, I'm talking about the RecentEpisode property. Where does it come from?

The XBMC InfoLabels page in the wiki says that Window(Home) has a few "special" properties, but everything that has to do with episodes is called "LatestEpisode.[1-10]..." and not "RecentEpisode". There, there's no mention of Art(poster), Art(tvshow.poster) or anything like that.
Those "Art(....)" properties exist under "Images available in XBMC". There, I can see those properties as ListItem properties.

When I try to use Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.1.Art(poster)), I get nothing.
So it looks like your way of doing it is the right way, the question is - where does this list of items come from? It's not in the specs and I can't even find it in XBMC's code on GitHub...

What's going on?

I see You already found the answer... Wink sorry but I wasn't around for the holidays. Indeed the properties are set by Skin.Widgets.

most likely the widget will change with gotham, since a new way of populating list is now in XBMC's core.
(see HERE )
Hey there, just installed this skin. Really great effort here!! Excellent all round, and fantastic attention to detail.

Just a couple of small niggles that I'm wondering if anyone's looked at, or maybe I'm just missing it:

1. Is there any way to disable the "number of unwatched episodes" tag, in red, that appears in the TV Shows views?

2. Same question, but for the watched/unwatched tags.

3. The main Home menu navigation, with the blue rectangle and animated movement from icon to icon, is a little sluggish on my ATV2. Interestingly, in some of the submenus, when the navigation is done with a yellow square moving from icon to icon, the navigation is a lot snappier. Is there any way to disable the animation on the Home menu?

4. I like the "Wide" view for TV shows, but just wish there were a little more info on it. I really like the way reFocus does it--the banners are on the left, and on the right is plot, media flags, the network the show aired on, etc. It'd be nice to see that kind of info on the Wide view.

Anyway, just nitpicking here. Great work Smile
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
when I backup my xbmc and restore it on another device. The skin settings are not the same. Please help!

thanks
Great skin, I think I asked you to add the custom/sleep timer in another forum and you did, but there must be some mistake because the actual functionality of the button it's an alarm clock, could you please take a look and if so fix it?

Thanks and amazing work on both skins!
Just installed version 2.2.8 on my ATV2 and I'm loving this skin. Thank you very much for putting this together. One thing though I do not see the option to "turn off always colored icons" which I would love as I find it hard to see the blue outline from my couch.
Fastcolors:

I'm seeing a bug in both SIO2 (xbmc normal repo) and SIO2-X (Master from github) on the latest XBMC android nightly.
(I'm using the nightly because the stable version doesn't work with external players. and the built in player can't seem to shuttle ahead)

When clicking on the addons icon on the home screen nothing happens.
In fact, the home screen buttons then stay on screen, but stop working.

How do I go about sending you a log or maybe a video demo of what is happening ?

FWIW: I'd love to combine SIO2(-X) with the "touched" keyboard, increase the font sizes, and alter the built in player to create a skin that is truely usable on a 5" HD phone
I've got an android testing setup ready but the bug is preventing me from testing any slight visual mods.
(2014-02-07, 06:58)canadave Wrote: Hey there, just installed this skin. Really great effort here!! Excellent all round, and fantastic attention to detail.

Just a couple of small niggles that I'm wondering if anyone's looked at, or maybe I'm just missing it:

1. Is there any way to disable the "number of unwatched episodes" tag, in red, that appears in the TV Shows views?

2. Same question, but for the watched/unwatched tags.

3. The main Home menu navigation, with the blue rectangle and animated movement from icon to icon, is a little sluggish on my ATV2. Interestingly, in some of the submenus, when the navigation is done with a yellow square moving from icon to icon, the navigation is a lot snappier. Is there any way to disable the animation on the Home menu?

4. I like the "Wide" view for TV shows, but just wish there were a little more info on it. I really like the way reFocus does it--the banners are on the left, and on the right is plot, media flags, the network the show aired on, etc. It'd be nice to see that kind of info on the Wide view.

Anyway, just nitpicking here. Great work Smile

1 - 2 - 3 > no way to hide those ATM

4 > maybe I'll work on that view, give me some time.

(2014-02-11, 01:43)passenger Wrote: Great skin, I think I asked you to add the custom/sleep timer in another forum and you did, but there must be some mistake because the actual functionality of the button it's an alarm clock, could you please take a look and if so fix it?

Thanks and amazing work on both skins!

will look into it!!!!!

(2014-02-15, 04:19)smallblind Wrote: Just installed version 2.2.8 on my ATV2 and I'm loving this skin. Thank you very much for putting this together. One thing though I do not see the option to "turn off always colored icons" which I would love as I find it hard to see the blue outline from my couch.

that options is not there for sio2, since it was chosen to keep consistent with "real" ATV. (people seemed to not like the gray version)

(2014-02-18, 19:17)Spinner65 Wrote: Fastcolors:

I'm seeing a bug in both SIO2 (xbmc normal repo) and SIO2-X (Master from github) on the latest XBMC android nightly.
(I'm using the nightly because the stable version doesn't work with external players. and the built in player can't seem to shuttle ahead)

When clicking on the addons icon on the home screen nothing happens.
In fact, the home screen buttons then stay on screen, but stop working.

How do I go about sending you a log or maybe a video demo of what is happening ?

FWIW: I'd love to combine SIO2(-X) with the "touched" keyboard, increase the font sizes, and alter the built in player to create a skin that is truely usable on a 5" HD phone
I've got an android testing setup ready but the bug is preventing me from testing any slight visual mods.

PM me and link a video. will def look into it. (sio2 not ready for gotham though)

THanks everyone for the feedbacks and sorry for the delay. been in real life mode.
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
I am using this on The Little Black Box. Is there anyway you could add the function to change the Network Settings in Settings>System>Internet Access ? or at least point me in the right direction of adding this feature from the Skins that come with TLBB. I am new to skinning.

Thanks
I am a total noob .. please forgive the question. I have installed sio2x on my windows pc. I have selected the home page customizer, the option comes up to change the icon or replace the item .. it doesn't stay for long. I have tried enter, right click and a bunch of keys and are unable to make any selections... (palm to face / maybe I am just too drunk)
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<19