• 7(current)
Release After Watch
now blank dialog should not show.
can you check in xbmc log what error occurs?
Tested 0.8.4 now no dialog shows up. Thanks, this is finally resolved!
Unfortunately, like all previous versions, no files are deleted at all, and remain as watched in XBMC
Hi,

First of all, thanks for this badass addon!
I just have one question, is it possible to open the movie imdb page in browser after watched?
Mostly I don't just want to rate, but check some other movies from one of the actor etc.
I know there is some launcher addon, but to open the exact movie page need to access the imdb id from XBMC and I can't see this feature none of the addons.
I really like it, it makes the every day XBMC life that much easier.

I just miss one feature:

Excluding one/ more folders from deleting after watching.
Beside the usual TV, Movie stuff, I also use XBMC for family or educational videos. I do not want those removed after watching, Would it be possible to add this?

Thanks a lot.
Hello. I've following situation in my home: two XMBC clients for separate people and single NAS SMB server file. I'd like to know somehow if the given movie has been already watched on these two clients, and then delete it (this is exactly the opposite situation than with central mysql profile database). I manage with files on desktop PC, so the ideal situation would be if after watching both XBMC-s were creating some file markers (like xbmc1.txt, xbmc2.txt) in the movie directory, so I could detect the movies to delete. Is this possible with this plugin (or in any other way)? Unfortunately I'm currently on XBMC 11 and cannot test it myself.
(2013-12-29, 20:46)chnsky Wrote: I really like it, it makes the every day XBMC life that much easier.

I just miss one feature:

Beside the usual TV, Movie stuff, I also use XBMC for family or educational videos. I do not want those removed after watching, Would it be possible to add this?

Thanks a lot.

I would be more interested in choosing which folders this would apply to. I would like to use this for specific shows. Is that possible?
Happy New 2014 Year, Pynto R!

I have an issue since you implemented support for TV show structure without season folders, where files aren't downloaded at all.
However it works perfectly for movies and they are deleted from my system.
New weird error message after trying to delete a movie.
The folder has 3 files (mkv, srt, nfo), and three subdirectories - extrafanart (5 files), extrathumbs (4 files), sample (1 file, mkv)

First of all, thanks to Pynto R. for this.

I've just got a movie that i wanted to rate after watching mainly for "cleaning up" my queue and this should do the job perfectly!

However, i'd like to know if it's just for me or anyone else have this problem (i already tried to search for the answer but got no lucky)

I've downloaded the zip file, installed it and it states that: "Add-on has been market as broken in repository" - "Dependencies not met";

Is there anything wrong with the package?

Thanks and regards,
(2014-01-03, 05:05)TheMunch8 Wrote:
(2013-12-29, 20:46)chnsky Wrote: I really like it, it makes the every day XBMC life that much easier.

I just miss one feature:

Thanks a lot.

I would be more interested in choosing which folders this would apply to. I would like to use this for specific shows. Is that possible?

The folders should be selectable, no matter if they are in TV-Shows, Movies or somewhere else. It should be possible to select multiple folders.
(2013-12-23, 04:25)raynerape Wrote: Tested 0.8.4 now no dialog shows up. Thanks, this is finally resolved!
Unfortunately, like all previous versions, no files are deleted at all, and remain as watched in XBMC

Seems I have the same problem. I say yes to delete, but, the file isn't deleted. Sad
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
0.9.0 (23-01-2014):
* New feature: Open IMDb in browser
* Bugfixes
(2014-01-09, 19:55)bobrap Wrote:
(2013-12-23, 04:25)raynerape Wrote: Tested 0.8.4 now no dialog shows up. Thanks, this is finally resolved!

Seems I have the same problem. I say yes to delete, but, the file isn't deleted. Sad

Is this one of the bug fixes? Thanx
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Great add-on, but it doesn't seem to work with the Trakt add-on rate after watch enabled. Watching the same episode again, thus no Trakt rating dialog will appear, it does ask me to delete the file. Is there some way to make this work with the Trakt rating dialog?
(2014-01-26, 06:19)bobrap Wrote:
(2014-01-09, 19:55)bobrap Wrote:

Is this one of the bug fixes? Thanx

yes
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
After Watch4