• 27(current)
MovieMeter.nl (Dutch Movies) Scraper development...
(2013-08-27, 20:31)ijskonijn Wrote:
(2012-02-21, 10:28)The_Ghost16 Wrote:
Martijn Wrote:Is there a way to change scraping of titles like this "Girl from the Naked Eye, The"?
I'd rather have "The Girl from the Naked Eye" and XBMC can already ignore 'the' when sorting movies.

This is the way moviemeter delivers the information to the scraper. So i can't fix this in a quick way.
I have the same problem with all movies beginning with "The" when I scrape with moviemeter.
When I type in MovieMeter "the evil dead" it searches for "Evil Dead, The". But when I click on it, it shows the info and title the way I like: "The Evil Dead (1981)".
So is it now possible to change something in the xml-file to display the title this way?
I always thought it was a XBMC thing and not a scraper thing. But if the imdb scraper, for example, doesn't do it then i maybe can make an option for this.

But I'm quite busy at the moment and don't have that much time to fix this kind of issues.
"The Movie Database" and "Universal Movie Scraper" shows it the right way.
So I'm looking forward when you have more time. Big Grin
@The_Ghost16, komt je site binnenkort weer in de lucht? IK zie namelijk dat heel je site er nu uit ligt.. Helaas Sad
(2013-10-11, 22:15)martijngr Wrote: @The_Ghost16, komt je site binnenkort weer in de lucht? IK zie namelijk dat heel je site er nu uit ligt.. Helaas Sad

Sorry just read your message today. I have no clue why my website is down. Going to contact my hosting provider and will update as soon as possible.
The website should work again.
Iemand een idee waarom de MovieMeter scraper 71 van mijn 95 films 'vind' terwijl TheMovieDB ze alle 95 matched? Het gaat bij mijn eerste film al fout: 'A Good Day To Die Hard' wordt niet gevonden door MovieMeter.
Don't dream your life, live your dream
(2013-10-29, 22:20)THX-UltraII Wrote: Iemand een idee waarom de MovieMeter scraper 71 van mijn 95 films 'vind' terwijl TheMovieDB ze alle 95 matched? Het gaat bij mijn eerste film al fout: 'A Good Day To Die Hard' wordt niet gevonden door MovieMeter.

Send me a list of movies that are not found including their filenames. Then I will take a look to see why these movies are not found.
@ The_Ghost16:

Would you please read this thread here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=182495
and tell me your thoughts?

I'm not sure how it's possible, but after some testing the issue occurs when I use the moviemeter scraper, and not with tmdb scraper.

Here's a log with one movie scraped to the library with moviemeter (Mama (2013)), and 2 scraped with tmdb (Parker (2013) and
Dark Skies (2013))
The log is a bit messy, sorry about that.
LOG

with movies scraped with moviemeter and from 2013 this line is always the same:
Mysql execute: update files set playCount=1,lastPlayed='2014-01-05 19:23:27' where idFile=
up to the second

for movies from 2011 it is always:
Mysql execute: update files set playCount=1,lastPlayed='2014-01-05 19:23:44' where idFile=

I'm a bit lost as how to debug this further, hope you can shed some light.. Smile

edit: typo
Hi,

Is there an official forum post/website/wiki where one can download this scrapper?
I'd like to use it in ember media manager.

Thanks,

hatbrox
(2014-01-08, 10:24)hatbrox Wrote: Hi,

Is there an official forum post/website/wiki where one can download this scrapper?

Thanks,

hatbrox

There is no place where you can download the latest version from. It's only located in the xbmc add-ons repository. Maybe I can package it for you and sent it towards you in some way.

(2014-01-07, 21:59)kiekeboe Wrote: @ The_Ghost16:

Would you please read this thread here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=182495
and tell me your thoughts?

I'm not sure how it's possible, but after some testing the issue occurs when I use the moviemeter scraper, and not with tmdb scraper.

Here's a log with one movie scraped to the library with moviemeter (Mama (2013)), and 2 scraped with tmdb (Parker (2013) and
Dark Skies (2013))
The log is a bit messy, sorry about that.
LOG

with movies scraped with moviemeter and from 2013 this line is always the same:
Mysql execute: update files set playCount=1,lastPlayed='2014-01-05 19:23:27' where idFile=
up to the second

for movies from 2011 it is always:
Mysql execute: update files set playCount=1,lastPlayed='2014-01-05 19:23:44' where idFile=

I'm a bit lost as how to debug this further, hope you can shed some light.. Smile

edit: typo
I will need to take a look at this. Because this is only happening with the moviemeter scraper I would think that I need to change something.
(2014-01-16, 10:09)The_Ghost16 Wrote:

Thanks,

hatbrox

There is no place where you can download the latest version from. It's only located in the xbmc add-ons repository. Maybe I can package it for you and sent it towards you in some way.

All addons can be downloaded from
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/
as a .zip file. These are the same as those in repo
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-01-16, 10:09)The_Ghost16 Wrote: ....
I will need to take a look at this. Because this is only happening with the moviemeter scraper I would think that I need to change something.

If I can help, let me know..
I'm scraping my movies now with tvdb scraper, and the kids movies with your scraper... they don't mind the checkmark Tongue
so its just feeding it two movies for both paths and the log should be clearer than the one I posted.
(2014-01-16, 10:13)Martijn Wrote:
(2014-01-16, 10:09)The_Ghost16 Wrote:

Thanks,

hatbrox

All addons can be downloaded from
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/
as a .zip file. These are the same as those in repo

Thnx Martijn for the information. I didn't know that this was possible.
(2014-01-16, 10:09)The_Ghost16 Wrote: [quote='hatbrox' pid='1593821' dateline='1389169490']
Hi,

Thanks,

hatbrox

That'd be awesome, maybe you can put it in GitHub
Thanks,

HB
(2014-01-16, 14:01)hatbrox Wrote:
(2014-01-16, 10:09)The_Ghost16 Wrote: [quote='hatbrox' pid='1593821' dateline='1389169490']
Hi,

Thanks,

hatbrox

That'd be awesome, maybe you can put it in GitHub
Thanks,

HB
Link location: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/met...-1.2.0.zip

Thnx to Martijn
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieMeter.nl (Dutch Movies) Scraper development...5