always show cdart
Hello,

great skin, only 50 mb ram on my apple tv1 used, fine performance, and good looking too. Thanks!

just a thought, could i tweak anywhere to get the display of the cdart permanent in the fullscreen music playback window?

regards,
Florian
(2014-02-03, 21:28)daFlow Wrote: Hello,

great skin, only 50 mb ram on my apple tv1 used, fine performance, and good looking too. Thanks!

just a thought, could i tweak anywhere to get the display of the cdart permanent in the fullscreen music playback window?

regards,
Florian
daFlow,

Not entirely sure what you are asking here. You mean the spinning cd image on the music visualisation screen? What is it doing that you think needs to change? And how should it change?

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
Hi,

ah, sorry, yes, in the music vis screen; there is kind of a status bar with cd- case with cover and the spinning cd. The whole bar fades away after a few seconds, and i'd like it to stay there visibly.
(2014-02-04, 10:09)daFlow Wrote: Hi,

ah, sorry, yes, in the music vis screen; there is kind of a status bar with cd- case with cover and the spinning cd. The whole bar fades away after a few seconds, and i'd like it to stay there visibly.
daFlow,

Not something controlled by the skin as such, don't know what you are running on and how you send commands to xbmc (remote, keyboard whatever), but on my dev system I'm using a keyboard. If the display fades away I would hit the "I" (for Info) key and then the display will not fade away, so however you would trigger the Info display on your system (that is while in the Visualisation screen) is the way to keep this display showing.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

thanks Wyrm for your answer!

i have apple tv 1 (openelec) and the apple remote, so no "I" key. I saw this behaviour (not to fade away) as an option in some other skin (that wouldn't run reliable on old atv1 hardware tough; opposite to your skin which is just perfect!) that's why i was asking. I was thinking i could change a line in a config file or so.
But never mind, i might look into a different remote situation, or just leave it.

thanks again for your time,
regards,
Florian
(2014-02-05, 09:36)daFlow Wrote: thanks Wyrm for your answer!

i have apple tv 1 (openelec) and the apple remote, so no "I" key. I saw this behaviour (not to fade away) as an option in some other skin (that wouldn't run reliable on old atv1 hardware tough; opposite to your skin which is just perfect!) that's why i was asking. I was thinking i could change a line in a config file or so.
But never mind, i might look into a different remote situation, or just leave it.

thanks again for your time,
regards,
Florian
daFlow,

If you are up for a little file editing you could make a change to my skins MusicVisualisation.xml file (if you can't find it, you're probably not up for it). In a text editor, search for the following line and remove it.

PHP Code:
<visible>Player.ShowInfo</visible

I have no issue with the current behavior of this part of the skin, and I really don't want to add yet another setting to the skin, so this will not be something that I will add to the skin. But hey, to each their own.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

perfect, thank you! done it, works, liking it very much. Awseome.

Sure, no need to change anything, i personally just like to see that.

Thanks again!

regards,
Florian
Wondeful! good job!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
always show cdart0