• 26(current)
[RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3
(2014-01-16, 02:26)im85288 Wrote: Sorry for the delayed response, I tried to run the command from a terminal window but it failed to launch with this error message:

/storage/bin/php-cgi: /usr/lib/libcurl.so.4: version `CURL_GNUTLS_4' not found (required by /storage/bin/php-cgi)

I wonder if something has been removed from the newer Gotham builds as thinking back it probably happened as a result of an upgrade of my openelec version to the latest Gotham nightlies.

I don't know if you can install packages in openelec, but this error is related to the curl library. Normally the package name is libcurl, but could be different in openelec.
LG M227WD - ASUS S1-AT5NM10E - LOGITECH HARMONY 300i - MINI KEYBOARD USB
Running Ubuntu Precise 12.04.04 - FRODO 12.03 - Transparency!
Movies: 996 - TV Show: 98 - Albums: 1161

My Script: Rating Update - Thumbnails Cleaner
Download from SkyDrive
script.ratingupdate-1.3.4.zip

Download & Install my unofficial XBMC repository
repository.m4x1m.zip

Now Gotham Compatible (I hope)

Edit: just in case, xbmc says dependencies broken, download this
script.module.myconnpy-0.3.3.zip
I've bumped the version to make the module compatible with Gotham but the script is the same.

Code:
v1.3.4:
- Show always the results when searching by titles even when there's only one title (to prevent erroneous storing).
- Added ability to set TV Show to skip always.
- Floating DelayTime option when run as service to prevent possible issues.

MPAA Ratings dont update, do i have to enter something in the settings for prefix ?
i left it blank first, then i have entered "rated" and after that didn't work i entered "mpaa" and it did nothing,
the imdb ratings are getting updated so i am aa little confused.

very strange.

edit:

when i rescrape the movie which werent updated with universal movie scraper then it works.
The Movies i have problems with are all displayed as "not rated"
(2014-01-31, 01:39)neurosis13 Wrote: MPAA Ratings dont update, do i have to enter something in the settings for prefix ?
i left it blank first, then i have entered "rated" and after that didn't work i entered "mpaa" and it did nothing,
the imdb ratings are getting updated so i am aa little confused.

very strange.

edit:

when i rescrape the movie which werent updated with universal movie scraper then it works.
The Movies i have problems with are all displayed as "not rated"

Please post a debug log, I tested right now and all works fine!

here is the debug.log

http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=121472

an example for the problem is the movie "2 days in Paris"

it should be " Rated R for this and that
(2014-01-31, 20:13)neurosis13 Wrote: here is the debug.log

Thanks. The problem is that when the reason is unavailable the script doesn't check if exists a simple MPAA rating.
I missed this. I'll fix in the next release. Laugh

(2014-02-01, 17:22)m4x1m Wrote:
(2014-01-31, 20:13)neurosis13 Wrote: here is the debug.log

Thanks. The problem is that when the reason is unavailable the script doesn't check if exists a simple MPAA rating.
I missed this. I'll fix in the next release. Laugh

great, thank you very much.

Wink
Two small things in 1.3.4

I use the service mode weekly. I checked the managing tv shows after some time and it showed some unknown series with duplicates. Looks like every run it finds a series it does not have a imdb number for it creates a new entry regardless if there is already one in the list.
The dupes are still there after selecting the correct imdb.
The end of the tvshows table in rudatabase.db looks like this http://i.imgur.com/Ma7Dcta.png

The time it needs before it shows the list of possible imdb shows is sometimes long. The popup that shows that it is searching is already gone. In this time it looks like as it does not search anymore. Not a big deal if you know it is still working, but if you can make a "waiting" window...
(2014-02-03, 20:13)brotbuexe Wrote: I use the service mode weekly. I checked the managing tv shows after some time and it showed some unknown series with duplicates. Looks like every run it finds a series it does not have a imdb number for it creates a new entry regardless if there is already one in the list.
The dupes are still there after selecting the correct imdb.
The end of the tvshows table in rudatabase.db looks like this http://i.imgur.com/Ma7Dcta.png

Yes the duplicate entries are my fault, I'll fix this bug in the next release.

(2014-02-03, 20:13)brotbuexe Wrote: The time it needs before it shows the list of possible imdb shows is sometimes long. The popup that shows that it is searching is already gone. In this time it looks like as it does not search anymore. Not a big deal if you know it is still working, but if you can make a "waiting" window...

I can't do this, and I can't show any warning - in addition to the initial notification - because the wait time is variable (I could show a fixed notification that doesn't disappear if it's necessary).
Do you remember? http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1569173

Nice work on latest version Nod
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2014-02-06, 06:51)ShadowTek Wrote: Nice work on latest version Nod

Thanks!

Download from GoogleDrive
script.ratingupdate-1.3.5.zip

Download & Install my unofficial XBMC repository
repository.m4x1m.zip

Please test it and let me know!

Code:
v1.3.5:
- If MPAA reason is unavailable, anyway checks if exists a simple MPAA rating (thanks to neurosis13).
- Fixed bug for TV Shows that generated duplicate entries in the ruDatabase (thanks to brotbuexe).

Thanks a lot m4x1m!
Your addon is one of my favorite, as I already told you once Smile

edit:
Is it possible to create function in the next update to scan only the latest movies?
there is still some sort of a problem with updating the mpaa:

here i get the NR icon

The Not rated Flag above and "G" in the mpaa field and the movie is actually rated G

i am not sure what the cause could be.
Neurosis does this happen with all movies, or just with Andromed Strain? It could be that since its old... Also try to refresh and re-scarape the movie. Then go out of the above screen and go back in and see if it changes.

Lastly run the Rating Update on the movie.
(2014-02-12, 20:06)hernandito Wrote: Neurosis does this happen with all movies, or just with Andromeda Strain? It could be that since its old... Also try to refresh and re-scarape the movie. Then go out of the above screen and go back in and see if it changes.

Lastly run the Rating Update on the movie.

it happens with a lot of old movies, when i rescrape them then it shows the right mpaa rating.
This script won't touch it after that because there is nothing for it to do because most of those movies don't have a mpaa description in IMDB, just the rating.

this is how it looks in imdb for Andromeda Strain:

compare it with a R-Rated movie like Twelve Monkeys:

The Movies which make problems are all old ones which where previously tagged as "Not Rated"
They get rated after time, maybe when a new DVD release is up or something, the Movie Production company gets it approved from the mpaa?
Of course i can rescrape all of them with Ember Media Manager but using this script would have been more comfortable of course.

Ember Media Manager does it right, maybe one should look at its method how it's acquiring the mpaa descriptions ?

i will test it again as soon as i have a little more time, maybe there is something wrong with my database, i dont know yet.
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.37