Solved Dialog Context Menu not well placed on short lists.
If item list is short (lets say 1 item on list) dialog context menu placed top. Maybe you can place context menu on the middle of the list.

It hapens this views:
List, Big List, Media Info, Media Info 2, Fanart 1(Second), Fanart 2(First)(There is very thin list. You can't do anything I guess),

(2014-02-12, 19:17)queeup Wrote: If item list is short (lets say 1 item on list) dialog context menu placed top. Maybe you can place context menu on the middle of the list.

It hapens this views:
List, Big List, Media Info, Media Info 2, Fanart 1(Second), Fanart 2(First)(There is very thin list. You can't do anything I guess),

Huh. Placement is controlled almost entirely by XBMC. I will double check the code, just to be sure.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Sorry... I look like always complaining Smile but I like quartz and I want you to make it perfect Smile

Also I decided to open forum topic rather than github issue. Let's keep it github clean Smile
(2014-02-12, 21:20)pecinko Wrote:
(2014-02-12, 19:17)queeup Wrote: If item list is ...

Huh. Placement is controlled almost entirely by XBMC. I will double check the code, just to be sure.

Hi pecinko,

did you had a chance to check the code regarding the context Menu?

Regards
Vlaves
(2014-02-18, 12:41)Vlaves Wrote:
(2014-02-12, 21:20)pecinko Wrote:
(2014-02-12, 19:17)queeup Wrote: If item list is ...

Hi pecinko,

did you had a chance to check the code regarding the context Menu?

Regards
Vlaves

Fixed.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dialog Context Menu not well placed on short lists.0