• 162(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only
4.0.9 was the last official release of Aeon Nox for Frodo. There were changes/additions made that were never finished(minor amount of bugs) that you can manually download from https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/archive/master.zip

They will "work" on Gotham, but very bugged. On top of this there are now 2 versions of Nox for Gotham. 5.0, which is quite different and more minimal(also incomplete) and 4.1.9 that was altered to work on Gotham. There's a thread on this forum for that version.
I am new to Aeon NOX and I installed it because I love the way it can handle smart playlists and let me add them to the main menu.. Thanks to NOX I now hvae smartlists setup to seperate my kids films, kids tv series, and my films and TV series and it all works great... BUT one think I am confused about one thing... The widget that displays the films etc above the main menu is giving me grief... Above my TV series it displays the dvd cover of the tv series... BUT above my kids TV series it shows screenshots of the actual program??

Any idea why??
(2014-02-23, 19:19)Vaikin Wrote: 4.0.9 was the last official release of Aeon Nox for Frodo. There were changes/additions made that were never finished(minor amount of bugs) that you can manually download from https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/archive/master.zip

They will "work" on Gotham, but very bugged. On top of this there are now 2 versions of Nox for Gotham. 5.0, which is quite different and more minimal(also incomplete) and 4.1.9 that was altered to work on Gotham. There's a thread on this forum for that version.

Thanks for the clarification, Vaikin. Much appreciated!
i want to set the menu item layout default to icons. I wanna know how can i perform this through code so i don't have to go and change every time i install Aeon-Nox .Can any help me here ??
The setting is stored in Guisettings.xml
thanx for reply.So i can change the default label view of menu items from there ?

Sorry but where i can find Guisettings.xml in Aeon-Nox 4.0.9 ??
Hi,

I use an android gbox midnight mx2 and the theme installs ok but when i restart the box all i can see towards the bottom of the screen is the title bar with the date time and the weather information. Does anyone else have this problem, ive tried a fresh install of xbmc and it still doesn't work. I am using XBMC 12.3 Frodo - if that helps.. ive seen some really good information about this theme and it sucks that it doesn't install properly on my gbox :-(

Kraig
Hello,

I like a lot this AEON NOX skin and so sorry that is not including the original title in additon to title.

Can i fix it somehow or should i try another skin ?

Being more specific, for example, could i change the option of parental control information and put instead the original title ?

Tranks
Love Aeon Nox and have always used and suggested Nox above all skins!

I would like ask for support in this beautiful skin for XBMB3C addon...

This addon to XBMC is awesome! It allows us to run a backside server(MB3 Server) and it works with the Client (XBMC). This addon is a mod of @HippoJay's addon to allow Plex server to serve media to xbmc through PleXBMC. Xnappo modded it and made XBMB3C.

XBMB3C allows all clients to share media, metadata, play status, etc... even across platforms! I fully believe that this is the answer for Server/Client for those of us who use multiple clients at home and away!

Currently there is only 1 skin that has fully incorporated XBMB3C and that is Xperience1080++. Can we get this type of incorporation of this addon into your version of AeonNox? Right now Xnappo has to put files in a separate folder in the git zip that we have to replace in your skin to allow certain Nox widgets and features to work. Xnappo said that he is more than willing to help with support for this skin and his addon to work together.

Anyone here that uses XBMB3C respond here saying I use XBMB3C and would love for AeonNox to fully support XBMB3C.
I installed the latest git version of 4.1.9. Apparently the episode count on the info panel in low list view was removed and changed to previous and next aired. Anyone know how to change this back?
(2014-01-14, 16:03)daniel.csovari Wrote:
(2014-01-14, 13:32)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-01-14, 12:06)Roman_V_M Wrote: I'm not sure if analog seeking has ever worked in Aeon-Nox.
Analog seeking was never implemented. It is in new version.

Thanks for the replies. So if I got it right it will be available in the next Aeon Nox release?

(2014-01-14, 16:14)wgstarks Wrote: Just to satisfy a layman's curiosity, what is analog seeking?

When using an analog device such as a gamepad, pushing the analog stick to the left or right moves you to the desired point of time in the video you are watching, the beauty being that with analog control you can do it as slow or as fast as you wish. In confluence you could see a little bar (plus the actual time) moving up and down the timeline, enabling you to get to exactly where you want to be, speedy style.

Been on the Aeon Nox bandwagon for about a week now, loving it - but desperately missing this feature (being a gamepad user). I'm finding this skin and its customization functionality is just sublime.
Question 
I know this may be heresy since Aeon Nox has so many great backgrounds, but is there a way to set one global background to use for all areas?

Thanks
(2014-03-30, 04:34)476429 Wrote: I know this may be heresy since Aeon Nox has so many great backgrounds, but is there a way to set one global background to use for all areas?

Thanks

Go to this folder.
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\backgrounds

Create copies of all the fallback jpgs in case you want them at a later date.

Then simply make copies of the jpg you want for everything using the respective fallback jpg name.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
Question 
(2014-03-30, 18:23)CaptainKen Wrote: Go to this folder.

Then simply make copies of the jpg you want for everything using the respective fallback jpg name.

Thanks for the info. Is there anything I need to do to force it to use the fallback images rather than the default images?

Thanks
(2014-03-30, 18:57)476429 Wrote:
(2014-03-30, 18:23)CaptainKen Wrote: Go to this folder.

Thanks for the info. Is there anything I need to do to force it to use the fallback images rather than the default images?

Thanks

It's been a long time since I've played with this and all I use now is the fanart setting. I would encourage to play with one of the menu items and poke around the respectively named folders in that main folder.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
  • 162(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only14