• 199(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-03-04, 19:47)spyder Wrote: Would it be possible to get the homerun autotune to build the channels in the order they were made? The channels created are in numerical order so I get 11.1 as the first channel, when it should be channel 2.1. I know my channels won't match(multiple sub-channels), but this would at least get them in the order they would be if I were using the TV's tuner.
Rename files to control ordering, or edit setting2 and change the channel numbers....
(2014-03-04, 19:47)spyder Wrote: I also had a suggestion, would it be possible to have a 'Recorded Shows Directory'? To further simulate cable dvr boxes, set up a channel(1) as a shortcut to pvr recorded shows. This would help for currently airing shows that someone wants to watch in order/newest unwatched first. I know you can set a channel to pause and make a playlist of newly added unwatched shows, but you would have to look through the timeline for a certain show.
You can already add a directory to PseudoTV, The easiest way is to setup a directory channel using the path for your recordtv.
The ideal way (which I use) is to setup recorded media to rename it self using conventional naming (ie. Vikings - S02E01 ). Then scrape that folder in XBMC, In Pseudo setup a custom playlist channel.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Hey Lunatixz. I am on an older version of PTV live. my settings2.xml has no internet streams and is really just a copy of the settings2 from PTV. I am told on the latest builds i need to remake my settings2.xml if i want it to work? and if I have movie channels based on genre that it now adds tv shows as well, there is no way to seperate them.

Is there anyway or some code guide i can do to edit my settings2.xml to work how it currently does but on your new version? that way I can do the upgrade. I want to move to gotham and test latest PTV out.
(2014-03-04, 20:07)hewligun Wrote: Hey Lunatixz. I am on an older version of PTV live. my settings2.xml has no internet streams and is really just a copy of the settings2 from PTV. I am told on the latest builds i need to remake my settings2.xml if i want it to work? and if I have movie channels based on genre that it now adds tv shows as well, there is no way to seperate them.

Is there anyway or some code guide i can do to edit my settings2.xml to work how it currently does but on your new version? that way I can do the upgrade. I want to move to gotham and test latest PTV out.

There is no need to do anything more then copy over your setting2.xml to the new pseudotv live folder. I would then "force channel reset" after configuring settings in pseudotv live.

Post 1:
Code:
Migration info:

If you already have pseudotv installed:
This version is independent from the original Pseudotv; this will help facilitate the transition between copies. Now you can experiment with this plugin and see if its for you, without any worry. Your userdata (ie cache,playlists,settings.xml,settings2.xml) are all compatible... but outdated. Copy this data over to userdata/script.pseudotv.live/ and be sure to check the settings before running.

If you are new to pseudotv:
Just install, check settings, then run... pseudotv live will automatically build a few channels including some InternetTV channels...
(2014-03-04, 20:10)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-03-04, 20:07)hewligun Wrote: Hey Lunatixz. I am on an older version of PTV live. my settings2.xml has no internet streams and is really just a copy of the settings2 from PTV. I am told on the latest builds i need to remake my settings2.xml if i want it to work? and if I have movie channels based on genre that it now adds tv shows as well, there is no way to seperate them.

There is no need to do anything more then copy over your setting2.xml to the new pseudotv live folder. I would then "force channel reset" after configuring settings in pseudotv live.

Post 1:
Code:
Migration info:

If you already have pseudotv installed:
This version is independent from the original Pseudotv; this will help facilitate the transition between copies. Now you can experiment with this plugin and see if its for you, without any worry. Your userdata (ie cache,playlists,settings.xml,settings2.xml) are all compatible... but outdated. Copy this data over to userdata/script.pseudotv.live/ and be sure to check the settings before running.

If you are new to pseudotv:
Just install, check settings, then run... pseudotv live will automatically build a few channels including some InternetTV channels...

As I mentioned I am already on PTV Live. And it works great. I am just on an older build. I am told the newer builds has new changes to settings2.xml which for example if I have a movies channel based on genre. it now auto adds tv channels. Is that not true? and if it is. do you have a guide for what changed in the xml for settings2?
Lunatixz,any news with 1) the tmdb api?
2)With the "poster"artwork for live tv? (folder "artwork" has only logos and landscapes)
(2014-03-04, 20:05)Lunatixz Wrote: Rename files to control ordering, or edit setting2 and change the channel numbers....
I was afraid you were going to say that. I'll have to edit them in settings2, since changing the strm file name would no longer match the xml file.

(2014-03-04, 20:05)Lunatixz Wrote: You can already add a directory to PseudoTV, The easiest way is to setup a directory channel using the path for your recordtv.
The ideal way (which I use) is to setup recorded media to rename it self using conventional naming (ie. Vikings - S02E01 ). Then scrape that folder in XBMC, In Pseudo setup a custom playlist channel.
(2014-03-04, 19:47)spyder Wrote: I know you can set a channel to pause and make a playlist of newly added unwatched shows, but you would have to look through the timeline for a certain show.
I'll just set up a shortcut key on my remote.
I'm looking for any help in installing pseudotv live on an ouya. It says after trying to install in 12.3, addon does not have the correct structure. I install everything from my home server. It is downloaded from page 1 of the thread and is frodo. I have installed all dependecies, and am currently running pseodotv with no problems on ouya. I am a long time xbmc user and am stuck. Any help is appreciated.
also tried install on raspbmc and Pivos XIOS and neither worked, however it installed on windows 7 like a charm.
(2014-03-05, 04:38)demarini Wrote: also tried install on raspbmc and Pivos XIOS and neither worked, however it installed on windows 7 like a charm.

Try SSHing into the box and download it direct (wget https://github.com/Lunatixz/XBMC-PseudoT...master.zip). then install the plugin. I had no issue the other day on raspbmc running 12.3 using the master repository.
ok will do. thanks
i have pstvl on 3 different ouya's all with a different xbmc build 2 frodo 1 gotham and i have had no issues it installed fine just like windows 7.
only issue i have had is adding .flv files to a directory channel over smb it freezes on build. sorry i could not help but i don't think it's a "ouya" issue.
Hows Popcorn working out for everyone?
If it's well received I will add more sources, otherwise I will move on...
thanks scilz. i really wonder if the version i have is the problem. i will look for an older version and try that
(2014-03-06, 04:46)Lunatixz Wrote: Hows Popcorn working out for everyone?
If it's well received I will add more sources, otherwise I will move on...

I'll be honest, i haven't played w/ it too much, but from my experience - it works as it should, pulls up movies. but my problem is, half the movies im not interested in and even foreign movies. Anyway to limit it to US releases or make it more
I can't seem to get channel interleaving to work. I have two channels where I am using it (channel 1 and channel 30). In both cases the primary channel is based on a smart playlist (episodes) and I am trying to interleave another channel based off a smart playlist (also episodes). In both cases all I get is the content from the primary channel. Here is a log:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=143816
  • 199(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45