• 201(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-03-07, 05:59)demarini Wrote: scilz, thanks for your help. you gave me an idea that i hadn't tried and it worked. for those that hopefully never run into this,,,, for the ouya. firstly, it would not install from smb share. so i uploaded it to dropbox, downloaded it to the ouya from there. in xbmc in addons, install from zip file, found the file and it installed perfectly. i do not know why but after a week pulling my hair out it's installed. thanks for replying scilz. rock on bud

your welcome glad to see you got it working. i think it was trying to install from smb that was your problem i always just download straight to the ouya.
(2014-03-06, 05:57)RockDawg Wrote: I can't seem to get channel interleaving to work. I have two channels where I am using it (channel 1 and channel 30). In both cases the primary channel is based on a smart playlist (episodes) and I am trying to interleave another channel based off a smart playlist (also episodes). In both cases all I get is the content from the primary channel. Here is a log:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=143816

Any ideas on this?
(2014-03-07, 21:07)RockDawg Wrote:
(2014-03-06, 05:57)RockDawg Wrote: I can't seem to get channel interleaving to work. I have two channels where I am using it (channel 1 and channel 30). In both cases the primary channel is based on a smart playlist (episodes) and I am trying to interleave another channel based off a smart playlist (also episodes). In both cases all I get is the content from the primary channel. Here is a log:

Any ideas on this?

You're using Gotham, I won't be supporting Gotham until its In final beta.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-03-07, 21:51)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-03-07, 21:07)RockDawg Wrote:

Any ideas on this?

I know you're not supporting Gotham, but I didn't think it was a Gotham issue because the original PTV hasn't been updated in ages and it interleaves fine on Gotham. The exact same channel configuration I can't to work on PTVL works fine on the original PTV.
(2014-03-07, 22:40)RockDawg Wrote:
(2014-03-07, 21:51)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-03-07, 21:07)RockDawg Wrote: Any ideas on this?

I know you're not supporting Gotham, but I didn't think it was a Gotham issue because the original PTV hasn't been updated in ages and it interleaves fine on Gotham. The exact same channel configuration I can't to work on PTVL works fine on the original PTV.

::Correction:: Further looking into the matter, I see no problems with interleaving...

As stated originally you are using PseudoTV with Gotham using the "root directory" hack, are you using the same hack running PseudoTV Live?

::Update::

I'm dumb'ing down Popcorn autotune so that it will generate less obscure titles. Hopeful increasing its usefulness.

You are still able to manually edit popcorn with genre types, years and resolution; but for autotune all popular titles will be added.
(2013-10-26, 18:07)Lunatixz Wrote: Quick Poll!!

What platform do you run XBMC w/PTVL on? (Windows,Mac,Android,Linux,Other).

Do you generate your own XMLTV files for LiveTV? What grabber are you using?

Important I get your feedback...

Also is anyone else having problems connecting to USTVNOW? try the plugin link in first post... let me know if its working for you...

Running Ubuntu 12.04LTS 64-bit and XBMC Frodo with the Aeon Nox skin. PTVL has been working great so far! I generated my channels with Auto Tune, and then added some channels that Scilz posted. I've been reading through the thread... On page 50 right now. Hoping to learn more about adding more InternetTV and RSS channels before getting to page 200.

Thank you to everyone that has been working on this. PTVL is a dream come true!
(2014-03-07, 23:06)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-03-07, 22:40)RockDawg Wrote:
(2014-03-07, 21:51)Lunatixz Wrote: You're using Gotham, I won't be supporting Gotham until its In final beta.

::Correction:: Further looking into the matter, I see no problems with interleaving...

As stated originally you are using PseudoTV with Gotham using the "root directory" hack, are you using the same hack running PseudoTV Live?

I'm dumb'ing down Popcorn autotune so that it will generate less obscure titles. Hopeful increasing its usefulness.

You are still able to manually edit popcorn with genre types, years and resolution; but for autotune all popular titles will be added.

No, I am not using the root directory hack.
(2014-03-08, 00:33)RockDawg Wrote:
(2014-03-07, 23:06)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-03-07, 22:40)RockDawg Wrote: I know you're not supporting Gotham, but I didn't think it was a Gotham issue because the original PTV hasn't been updated in ages and it interleaves fine on Gotham. The exact same channel configuration I can't to work on PTVL works fine on the original PTV.

try it, and tell me if interleaving works... if it does then I know the exact problem... which is easy to fix
(2014-03-08, 01:28)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-03-08, 00:33)RockDawg Wrote:
(2014-03-07, 23:06)Lunatixz Wrote: ::Correction:: Further looking into the matter, I see no problems with interleaving...

try it, and tell me if interleaving works... if it does then I know the exact problem... which is easy to fix

I added C: as a source under Files and that didn't do anything. Interleaving still doesn't work on either of my channels. I just went back into the original PTV and forced a refresh of all channels and it is still interleaving the channels,
(2014-03-08, 05:48)RockDawg Wrote:
(2014-03-08, 01:28)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-03-08, 00:33)RockDawg Wrote: No, I am not using the root directory hack.

I added C: as a source under Files and that didn't do anything. Interleaving still doesn't work on either of my channels. I just went back into the original PTV and forced a refresh of all channels and it is still interleaving the channels,

Its related to Gotham, Interleaving works fine in frodo... I don't plan on tracking down all Gotham related bugs till its closer to RC.

If it works with PTV in Gotham it just means that my PTVL temp Gotham fix could be creating a problem.
OK. Thanks for looking into it. One more thing, and maybe it's Gotham related too, but I've noticed some issues navigating the EPG. PTVL frequently hangs when scrolling through channels. If I scroll up or down 5 or 6 channels it will hang for 3-4 seconds before continuing. The background video will even stop for a second or two right before PTVL resumes from the hang. It's not real consistent in that some times it happens after scrolling just 3 or 4 channels and sometimes I scroll 13 or 14 before it hangs, but it will always happen at least once if I scroll through the EPG very far.

Just as with the interleaving problem, the original PTV does not exhibit this problem with the exact same channel lineup and configurations.
(2014-03-08, 08:23)RockDawg Wrote: OK. Thanks for looking into it. One more thing, and maybe it's Gotham related too, but I've noticed some issues navigating the EPG. PTVL frequently hangs when scrolling through channels. If I scroll up or down 5 or 6 channels it will hang for 3-4 seconds before continuing. The background video will even stop for a second or two right before PTVL resumes from the hang. It's not real consistent in that some times it happens after scrolling just 3 or 4 channels and sometimes I scroll 13 or 14 before it hangs, but it will always happen at least once if I scroll through the EPG very far.

Just as with the interleaving problem, the original PTV does not exhibit this problem with the exact same channel lineup and configurations.

You can't keep comparing to the original Pseudo lol... I have enough new code so you're comparing apples to oranges.

The hanging is due to dynamic artwork... Do you have it enabled?
I'm working on a caching solution.

If you want PTVL to run as intended, you should run it on frodo.

I finally have a raspberry pi... So I can start debugging issues. Please post your PTVL raspberry pi related issues with debugging log.
Hung Like A Pirate in the Caribbean...

Hi Luna

I hate to be raising an issue while running PTVL on Gotham beta 1 (and you're still working on the official xmc v13 release)... but if there's something obvious here I can do to correct my trouble, I'd sure like to know about it.

I updated my Gotham nightly ( r17824-g82c0036 ) to the official OpenELEC 4.0 b1, and ran my existing PTVL v0.3.4 with no trouble.

Then, I updated to your latest build in post #1 (v0.3.5). Followed all your manual update procedures, and then went in to configure PTVL settings. Set Auto-tuning on, primarily to experience the new Popcorn feature. Heh-heh... no such luck. My screen (and remote control response) froze with this notice...

...and some words were uttered that the children should not hear Angry

Hard power reset, Debug ON, then recreated the crash sequence to produce this log.

I hope it helps point to the real issue, and maybe I can get a taste of what the new Donor features can do.

BTW, Thank You again, for devoting so much time, effort, skill and LOVE into making PTVL the Number One must-have addition to xbmc.

Cheers,
Grant
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
(2014-03-08, 14:16)gjwAudio Wrote: Hung Like A Pirate in the Caribbean...

Hi Luna

I hate to be raising an issue while running PTVL on Gotham beta 1 (and you're still working on the official xmc v13 release)... but if there's something obvious here I can do to correct my trouble, I'd sure like to know about it.

I updated my Gotham nightly ( r17824-g82c0036 ) to the official OpenELEC 4.0 b1, and ran my existing PTVL v0.3.4 with no trouble.

Then, I updated to your latest build in post #1 (v0.3.5). Followed all your manual update procedures, and then went in to configure PTVL settings. Set Auto-tuning on, primarily to experience the new Popcorn feature. Heh-heh... no such luck. My screen (and remote control response) froze with this notice...

...and some words were uttered that the children should not hear Angry

Hard power reset, Debug ON, then recreated the crash sequence to produce this log.

I hope it helps point to the real issue, and maybe I can get a taste of what the new Donor features can do.

BTW, Thank You again, for devoting so much time, effort, skill and LOVE into making PTVL the Number One must-have addition to xbmc.

Cheers,
Grant

Your problem is unrelated to Gotham, minor fix... are you running the latest master? I only ask because I thought I fixed this error on the last push...
(2014-03-08, 19:42)Lunatixz Wrote: Your problem is unrelated to Gotham, minor fix... are you running the latest master? I only ask because I thought I fixed this error on the last push...

I took the code from page one of this thread, master link, at 05h40 on 2014-Mar-08.
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
  • 201(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45