• 39(current)
IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP
Any chance to implant epg from this side http://epg.siptv.eu/codes/
(2014-03-08, 13:23)MrCoolSpan Wrote: Any chance to implant epg from this side http://epg.siptv.eu/codes/
That is a EPG provider for a SmartTV app called SimpleTV. It cannot be used by other apps.
http://siptv.eu/about/index_en.html
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
(2014-03-08, 14:28)Maniac Wrote:
(2014-03-08, 13:23)MrCoolSpan Wrote: Any chance to implant epg from this side http://epg.siptv.eu/codes/
That is a EPG provider for a SmartTV app called SimpleTV. It cannot be used by other apps.
http://siptv.eu/about/index_en.html

I know I use it on my samsung tv, but cut be nice if it was possible Wink
Strange question maybe but is it possible or in the possibilities to show a icon like this; tv-logo="http://someimg.com/4iq7h.jpg" ? Since now all the logo's have to be local.
hey ,

i know i t was asked before,

is there any chance this wonderfull pvr will support calling another addon in the future?
(2014-03-12, 23:22)o2ri Wrote: hey ,

i know i t was asked before,

is there any chance this wonderfull pvr will support calling another addon in the future?
This needs to be added into the main PVR engine of XBMC, has nothing to do with the addon.
Is there a way to get EPG genre colours working? Is it possible to add the XBMC categories ID to the xmltv file if not possible another way?
Im with 1.9.3 windows but no matter what i do i dont see logos... but i saw that is there a 1.9.4 that is fixing this? if yes where i can find it?

thx in advance

Edit: nevermind found it..
There's no substitute for experience
Are there any possible way of making dynamic m3u8 file locally?

As of last night, I've made a online m3u8 generator using PHP but unluckily the server token is IP base. I need to make client access the web site and generate a custom local token for IPTV.

My first option is to make a local script that run at startup and generate the token periodically (every 3 hours)
- Problem: don't know if the IPTV will reload the m3u8 file or will use the cached m3u8.

My 2nd option: to make a local m3u8 script that everytime this plugin access it will generate a new m3u8.
- Problem: don't know how to let IPTV load a local script as m3u8.
- Problem: repeat the first option's problem.

Is there anyway to force IPTV reload m3u8 everytime I click on Live TV? Or atleast prevent it from cached? Or maybe a script that write directly to it's cache?

I am running xmbc in OpenElec on raspberry-pi.

Thank you all in advance Cool
@ducdigital, the add-on loads m3u at startup only (or at TV/EPG database reset). Cache can be disabled in the latest version at the add-on setting page.

To solve your issue just need implement reload m3u by timeout. it's possible but I don't like this.
(2014-03-20, 16:01)afedchin Wrote: @ducdigital, the add-on loads m3u at startup only (or at TV/EPG database reset). Cache can be disabled in the latest version at the add-on setting page.

To solve your issue just need implement reload m3u by timeout. it's possible but I don't like this.

@afedchin: which version number of IPTV that have that option?
For the timeout, is it going to be hard coded? Im readding the code but i dont know where exactly to implement this as i am not so good in C++

Ps: if the cache is disable, it will load the new version of m3u8 when I click the live TV? Because rightnow I have to re-nable the plugin for it to reload.

I will do further test to see if it load the new m3u8 when I click Live TV
There is an option in the settings that resets the PVR database and reloads all the channels from the m3u8 file. Perhaps you can create a script that runs this every time you launch LiveTV?

You can also create a simple website that generates content of a m3u8 file, and pulls data from an external source or a database. I have done this dousins of times, it's like generating an xml file.
(2014-03-22, 13:03)Maniac Wrote: There is an option in the settings that resets the PVR database and reloads all the channels from the m3u8 file. Perhaps you can create a script that runs this every time you launch LiveTV?

You can also create a simple website that generates content of a m3u8 file, and pulls data from an external source or a database. I have done this dousins of times, it's like generating an xml file.

Hello Maniac. As I explain, the reset is a good option but require manual operaltion. And as far as I can research, there seams no programable way of reseting the PVR Db.

The disable cache will not help since the first time you start PVR, livetv script read and insert all data in a PVR DB, not readding again from m3u8 file.

So this become a disadvantage for the web playlist. They are read once and auto save to DB.

I have come up with a little hack without any code modification, is to have the playlist point the stream URL to a local m3u8 file. I then use a program to override these m3u8 file every 6hours. It works fine but unless your stream is come from m3u8, it will not work, like putting directly the rtmp stream in this file will not work.

I am thinking of using the web interface and extend but it might cause problem if someone wants to change the web interface layout.

I will research further
1st i want to say thx.. the plugin works great and it was what i was needing.
I want some help if its possible as matter the logo and the epg. I have setup in plugin the path where are the logos... which works fine for my other logos that are used for ArcusTV here is a sample of a channel of myne.

#EXTM3U tvg-shift=3
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="Channel1" tvg-name="Channel1" tvg-logo="Channel1" group-title="IPTV",Channel1
rtmp://192.168.1.55:6522/live/Channel1

and in the logo path i have a Channel1.png but is not loaded. Offcourse i reseted the whole pvr/epg database with no luck.

My 2nd problem is the epg language ... i download daily with a windows script the greek EPG but this epg has inside English And Greek EPG info with 1st the English EPG, when the plugin loads it loads the English EPG and i dont see any setting to change this or i dont know it. The codepage that the EPG must shown is ISO-8859-7.. if someone can help in this i will be thankfull...
There's no substitute for experience
@bluechris,
1st In the latest version tvg-logo tag value should contains full file name of logo ie Channel1.png instead Channel1.
2st Unfortunately, the addon doesn't supports multi language EPG.
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP14