• 31(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
(2014-03-07, 15:27)Cocotus Wrote: @RevaD
Log indicates that something seems wrong with your rating value in movie nfo's? I would delete the database, add only one (test)movie, see if that error pops up, if yes, try deleting the nfo , rescan and see if errors still there. I think I saw this before.
@Cocotus

You are a legend sir!

I had recently edited the ratings.xml file. After reading your comments I renamed ratings.xml and copied my working ratings.xml file from EMM 1.4 20140110 into the EMM 1.4 20140221 folder...and bingo! All fixed.

When I get some spare time I'll work out what was wrong in the renamed file and post back for future reference.
(2014-03-09, 15:10)RevaD Wrote:
Log indicates that something seems wrong with your rating value in movie nfo's? I would delete the database, add only one (test)movie, see if that error pops up, if yes, try deleting the nfo , rescan and see if errors still there. I think I saw this before.
@Cocotus

You are a legend sir!

I had recently edited the ratings.xml file. After reading your comments I renamed ratings.xml and copied my working ratings.xml file from EMM 1.4 20140110 into the EMM 1.4 20140221 folder...and bingo! All fixed.

When I get some spare time I'll work out what was wrong in the renamed file and post back for future reference.

Please upload your working Ratings.xml.
I will see what is wrong or missing in our Ratings.xml.
Thx.
(2014-03-09, 15:58)DanCooper Wrote:
@Cocotus

You are a legend sir!

Thx.

can you please let us know wich Language you have choosen for the rating?
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
1.4.0.0 x64:

Posters named <movie>.jpg or <movie.tbn>, neither are recognized. It sees the fanart files and nfo files though.

I have one folder with all my movies:

<movie>.mkv
<movie>.nfo
<movie>.tbn
<movie>.jpg
<movie>-fanart.jpg

Scraping of images doesn't work at all. I get a <Cancel Scrape> message that pops up.
(2014-03-09, 16:39)Jeff Flowerday Wrote: 1.4.0.0 x64:

Posters named <movie>.jpg or <movie.tbn>, neither are recognized. It sees the fanart files and nfo files though.

<movie>.mkv
<movie>.nfo
<movie>.tbn
<movie>.jpg
<movie>-fanart.jpg

Use expert settings for posters:
<filename>.jpg,<filename>.tbn

After change settings use Tools -> Reload all Movies.

Frodo settings recognize only <filename>-poster.jpg (XBMC DB-export standard).

(2014-03-09, 16:39)Jeff Flowerday Wrote: Scraping of images doesn't work at all. I get a <Cancel Scrape> message that pops up.
Error-log?
(2014-03-09, 16:50)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-03-09, 16:39)Jeff Flowerday Wrote: 1.4.0.0 x64:

<movie>.mkv
<movie>.nfo
<movie>.tbn
<movie>.jpg
<movie>-fanart.jpg

Use expert settings for posters:
<filename>.jpg,<filename>.tbn

After change settings use Tools -> Reload all Movies.

Frodo settings recognize only <filename>-poster.jpg (XBMC DB-export standard).

(2014-03-09, 16:39)Jeff Flowerday Wrote: Scraping of images doesn't work at all. I get a <Cancel Scrape> message that pops up.
Error-log?

I got the existing stuff to show up.

It seems I have no modules. When I go into preferences, nothing is listed in modules or miscellaneous.

Code:
2014-03-09 09:18:04.3766,EmberAPI.Images,EmberAPI.ErrorLogger.Error,10,ERROR,"Path: <\\homeserver\movies\10 (1080p).jpg>
A generic error occurred in GDI+.
   at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(Stream stream)
   at EmberAPI.Images.FromFile(String sPath) in C:\Users\Massimo\Documents\GitHub\Ember-MM-Newscraper\EmberAPI\clsAPIImages.vb:line 472"
2014-03-09 09:18:04.3766,EmberAPI.ModulesManager,EmberAPI.ErrorLogger.Warn,10,WARN,"No generic modules defined <Notification>
   at EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric(ModuleEventType mType, List`1& _params, Object _refparam, Boolean RunOnlyOne)
   at EmberAPI.ErrorLogger.Error(Type type, String msg, String stkTrace, String title, Boolean Notify)
   at EmberAPI.Images.FromFile(String sPath)
   at Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwLoadInfo_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Object[]& outArgs)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.AsyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, IMessageSink replySink)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.AgileAsyncWorkerItem.ThreadPoolCallBack(Object o)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
   at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()
"

Ok, I found the previous post about unsafe zip. Will re-extract the zip file.
With the newest version the Video Source is no longer being saved to the nfo file. Using the x64 version.
Is FanArt.tv clearlogo, clearart, discart, etc... enabled yet in the beta? If it is, I can't seem to figure out how to get the FanArt.tv scraper to grab the appropriate files.

Edit: Also, is there any setting that will limit the number of extrathumbs and extrafanart to download? If not, I think this would be a good setting to add.
Couple questions:
1) Is there anyway to easily remove metadata from a large number of NFOS without affecting the rest of the data in the NFOs.
2) When scraping TV shows, it creates an NFO for each episode even though I have everything episode/NFO related unchecked. How do I stop it from scraping episode NFOs?

Thanks.
(2014-03-09, 20:42)JSearfoss Wrote: With the newest version the Video Source is no longer being saved to the nfo file. Using the x64 version.
I will check that.

(2014-03-10, 06:38)radigast Wrote: Is FanArt.tv clearlogo, clearart, discart, etc... enabled yet in the beta? If it is, I can't seem to figure out how to get the FanArt.tv scraper to grab the appropriate files.

Edit: Also, is there any setting that will limit the number of extrathumbs and extrafanart to download? If not, I think this would be a good setting to add.
No Fanart.tv images are supportet atm. We are working on new DB to add all this images.
I will add an setting to limit the number of extrathumbs and extrafanarts.

(2014-03-10, 08:39)Tyrindor Wrote: Couple questions:
1) Is there anyway to easily remove metadata from a large number of NFOS without affecting the rest of the data in the NFOs.
2) When scraping TV shows, it creates an NFO for each episode even though I have everything episode/NFO related unchecked. How do I stop it from scraping episode NFOs?

Thanks.

1) No yet. But we working on a function to remove single entries in nfos.
2) Not yet. But i can add this later. But why you don't want/need the episode informations?
(2014-03-10, 15:24)DanCooper Wrote: No Fanart.tv images are supportet atm. We are working on new DB to add all this images.
I will add an setting to limit the number of extrathumbs and extrafanarts.
Thanks for all your hard work Dan! Your efforts are highly appreciated!
(2014-03-10, 15:24)DanCooper Wrote: 1) No yet. But we working on a function to remove single entries in nfos.
2) Not yet. But i can add this later. But why you don't want/need the episode informations?

I use YAMJ, so when I scan it stores information like that in the jukebox folder making episode NFOs unneeded. I also like to keep the filenames on my server cached and the more files that are on it, the harder it is to keep it cached without spinning drives up. Having an additional ~100,000 episode NFOs makes it that much harder. Smile

I look forward to this feature, right now I have to manually delete all these NFOs whenever I update the library.
(2014-03-09, 15:58)DanCooper Wrote:
@Cocotus

You are a legend sir!

Thx.
Hi Dan,

I use Australian ratings. I have edited ratings.xml (and the images). But when I installed 20140221 I edited the ratings.xml differently to what I did for 20140110.

I've included both my working and broken ratings.xml files, and my au png files.
https://db.tt/A7qRr4Y0

There are 2 differences.
1. The broken ratings.xml has the default Australian ratings at the bottom of the file.
2. The working ratings.xml has the Australian ratings moved to the top of the file. It also has 5 extra entries at the end of the au movie section.

I'm not sure if it was the 5 extra entries that caused the errors or the au ratings being at the end of the file.

PS I just ran a few tests and confirmed that the problem was the last 5 entries in the au movie section.

Code:
<name searchstring="Rated G">
   <icon>au/australia_g.png</icon>
</name>
<name searchstring="Rated PG">
   <icon>au/australia_pg.png</icon>
</name>
<name searchstring="Rated PG-13">
   <icon>au/australia_m.png</icon>
</name>
<name searchstring="Rated R">
   <icon>au/australia_ma.png</icon>
</name>
<name searchstring="Rated NC-17">
   <icon>au/australia_r.png</icon>
</name>
Anyone else's EMM randomly hanging with scraping movies? It seems like about a 25-30% chance and only happens when scraping a single movie (not bulk). Right click a movie with no files attached to it, click rescrape movie, repeat. I've yet to get 5 movies in a row without the program being unresponsive.

64bit, Windows 8.1. Going to go back to 1.3 and see if it's happening there.
(2014-03-13, 15:29)Tyrindor Wrote: Anyone else's EMM randomly hanging with scraping movies? It seems like about a 25-30% chance and only happens when scraping a single movie (not bulk). Right click a movie with no files attached to it, click rescrape movie, repeat. I've yet to get 5 movies in a row without the program being unresponsive.

64bit, Windows 8.1. Going to go back to 1.3 and see if it's happening there.

Any error log?
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread8