Release VISUALIX - Fully responsive web interface
This looks amazing! Unfortunately I wasn't able to install it. It says "Dependencies not met".

I'm using the Amber skin and a nightly build (13.0 Alpha 12 20140226-D5FA138).

What can be done? Can't wait to install this!
If you can get to where the VISUALIX files are located. (Probably: C:\Users\<your account>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\webinterface.visualix)

In the file addon.xml remove the line

PHP Code:
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="4.0.0"/> 

That should remove the dependency that is failing, otherwise you will need to wait for the author to make the change.
I am an expert at acting like an expert ---- WC Fields.

XBMC Web Control Interface - https://github.com/mthiels/webinterface.xrc
(2014-03-12, 14:28)joelfernandes Wrote: This looks amazing! Unfortunately I wasn't able to install it. It says "Dependencies not met".

I'm using the Amber skin and a nightly build (13.0 Alpha 12 20140226-D5FA138).

What can be done? Can't wait to install this!

(2014-03-13, 01:34)Kabooga Wrote: If you can get to where the VISUALIX files are located. (Probably: C:\Users\<your account>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\webinterface.visualix)

In the file addon.xml remove the line

PHP Code:
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="4.0.0"/> 

That should remove the dependency that is failing, otherwise you will need to wait for the author to make the change.

I removed the dependency from the XML.
If you get the latest version, this should be fixed.
It worked.

I must say, it looks AWESOME! Love it!
It would be awesome if it have a remote controller with options to update the library. Smile
(2014-03-14, 16:15)joelfernandes Wrote: It worked.

I must say, it looks AWESOME! Love it!
Thanks!

(2014-03-14, 20:02)joelfernandes Wrote: It would be awesome if it have a remote controller with options to update the library. Smile
I'll try to include it in a future update, seems like a must-have feature indeed Smile
Hey, looks nice. Had to change your index.html though Smile

Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="scripts/require.js" data-main="/app/main"></script>

Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="scripts/require.js" data-main="app/main"></script>

Could be why people are having problems with install.
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
Hi Trickass, nice webinterface skin - thank you! Rofl

Can you please add:
* remote control
* [update|clean] [video|music] database
* a music tab
* a playlist tab
* queue button for movies and tv episodes
* play next unwatched quick-button for TV Shows (plays next unwatched from oldest season) and Seasons (plays next unwatched from this season)
* play next unwatched and queue all remaining unwatched button for TV Shows and Seasons

Thx! Nod

Cheers, Nico
Very impressive! I have not messed with the web interfaces in a while but i really like this one. Sure it could use a music section but otherwise I really like it. Now when the gf wants to know what movies I have I can just hand her my laptop or tablet and she can pic one, read about it and play it. Good work so far, Trickass. I really like it! Smile
Is there any new releases or should I go for it ?
Hi everyone, thank you for the nice words.

I'm sorry for not being any more active with the development, but I could/can't work on it much further.

@Mizaki - I have pulled your fix to the github project

@situnrocks - feel free to do whatever you want with it Smile

Cheers.
This is great interface - Thanks!

One issue I have noted - I have over 800 movies and when I use Firefox only the 1st 100 are shown and there is no way to move on.

In Chrome all movies load
Total newb at modifying xbmc addons here, so forgive me if this question has been asked before. Is it possible to modify the number of recently added, movies and tv-showz that are displayed in visualix. In xbmc, I have an overriden value in advancedsettings.xml to show the last 500 added movies/tv-showz etc. Is it possible to (a) either get the same amount in visualix, or (b) set a hard value in either main.js or xbmc.js files?

Ok...I probably should have looked further down in xbmc.js before asking this question. I found the recentepisodes, and recentMovies objects and change the end value to 250 for each. I am assuming that I would have to restart xbmc for the changes to be reflected correct?
can i add yify populair movies to it? (pulsar or xbmctorrent, yify or ThePirateBay provider)
Thanks for developing this, it's got potential.

I'd really appreciate an "update library" button.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VISUALIX - Fully responsive web interface0