• 31(current)
[REL] PleXBMC
Trying PleXBMC with Xperience 1080++ skin.
Nice job by both parties!

I notice on Movie ratings, they display as 8.99234523 rather than just 8.9.
I realize that what is displayed is the rating as Plex saves it, but is there a way to strip it down to only the first 3 characters?
Thanks!

[EDIT] Rating seems to be displaying correctly using Aeon skin. - disregard...
Is there any chance of a fix to the remote issues on Plexbmc. With plex's new remote system it no longer works to throw content to plexbmc. Thanks!
(2014-02-06, 20:25)mcrommert Wrote: Is there any chance of a fix to the remote issues on Plexbmc. With plex's new remote system it no longer works to throw content to plexbmc. Thanks!

Am also having this issue. The latest version of Plex on iOS seems to detect the server at least, but still cannot control it in any manner :/

EDIT: Never mind, seems there is a fix for this a page or two back that works for me Smile
Is there a way to bypass the resolution pop up and default to the best available? I am trying to use MyLibrary and Pseudo Live with this. I can scrape the channels content, but I get the pop up every time. I have found, and enabled the advanced web settings here. Is there something else I need to do, or is this not possible?
ok i need help like really bad i am on like 30 days of trying and going nuts i am trying to install plexbmc can some one please help me out i am doing it on both an apple tv and raspberry pi and can't seem to get ... please someone if you can hit me up
I have a question about movie sorting. I am using Aeon MQ 5 with 12.3 with video nodes set to movies tv shows and music on the home menu. Everything is working perfectly with the exception of sorting movie titles. In the plex media server I have all movies with movie titles and sort titles when the actual movie title does put them in the order I would like for them to be in (The Bourne movies, Rocky movies and other movie sets). Is there a way to make xbmc use the sort titles that are already input in the Plex media server? Ont the plex web app and ios mobile app, the movies are being displayed in the order I would like so I know the information is in there. Just need some help in getting it out. Thanks for the great plug in and support.
(2014-03-14, 00:35)crazytala Wrote: ok i need help like really bad i am on like 30 days of trying and going nuts i am trying to install plexbmc can some one please help me out i am doing it on both an apple tv and raspberry pi and can't seem to get ... please someone if you can hit me up

We need more info to help. You say you're 'trying to install plexbmc', does this mean that you can't get the addon to install? Do you have the plex server running?
(2014-03-17, 17:28)coachdport Wrote: I have a question about movie sorting. I am using Aeon MQ 5 with 12.3 with video nodes set to movies tv shows and music on the home menu. Everything is working perfectly with the exception of sorting movie titles. In the plex media server I have all movies with movie titles and sort titles when the actual movie title does put them in the order I would like for them to be in (The Bourne movies, Rocky movies and other movie sets). Is there a way to make xbmc use the sort titles that are already input in the Plex media server? Ont the plex web app and ios mobile app, the movies are being displayed in the order I would like so I know the information is in there. Just need some help in getting it out. Thanks for the great plug in and support.
I'm not sure you can do this, xbmc uses its own sorting method. I don't use plex for my movie library, so I'm not sure if there is an option to sort using the plex ordering(possibly 'date added'). If you had the movies in xbmc's database you could view 'movie sets'.
Hi,

has anyone got this running on XBMC Gotham as I have got new Intel Nuc DN2820 which only runs Gotham & cannot get it to connect to a server outside of LAN, only see media on local LAN? I know the outside server is working as when I log in with same details with Plex on iphone I see my local server & shared server.

Thanks
Calisto
Hello,

I'm new with XBMC and PlexBMC, i'm trying to get my plex library into XBMC on my raspberry Pi.
In the fist page of this topic there are links to download plexbmc but the issue seems to be old (more than a year)

Is there a location where I can find most updated versions for plexbmc?

Thank you
I've tried to enable PleXBMC with the latest OpenElec/Gotham Beta. I couldn't get the "Quartz V3 PleXBMC" skin to work: something like "dependencies missing". Is there a solution for that yet?

XBMC + PleXBMC + Quartz V3 PleXBMC is my favorite Plex client available and I would love to test it with XBMC 13.
Hi Guy's,
did anybody was able to use hippojay Confluence skin fork under Frodo (https://github.com/hippojay/skin.confluence.plexbmc) ? I can install the skin but im unable to find the "goplex" activation function. Im using XBMC 12.3 under Windows 7 with Plexbmc plugin 3.4.3
I am having some issues with downloading subtitles via XBMC and PleXBMC. It saves the subtitle in the temp folder in the folder for the subtitle service. And under subtitles it says "English - Tempsubtitle (external)".

Any suggestions?
Hi

I'm running the latest beta of Openelec (3.9.5) on my Raspberry Pi. I've installed Plexbmc (v3.4.3) but can't seem to get it to pick up my PMS that's running on my Macbook Pro. I've tried using both the automatic and manual settings within the add-on, but neither seems to make a difference. When I run the add-on, it says 'working' for a few seconds, then comes up with an empty list, with the couple of dots (back) selection. Sometimes it'll quickly pop up a window with a script error message.

I know that the media server is working, as it's picked up by my other devices that run plex.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks
I am using trakt plugin on my Plex Media Server. Scrobble is enabled on trakt plugin. However it doesn't work with PleXBMC (Scrobble). It works if I play a media on my Plex iOS or Plex for Home Theater. If I play the same media from my openelec PleXBMC, it doesn't work. Any ideas?
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REL] PleXBMC3