• 26(current)
Transparency! v5.0.0 for XBMC Frodo 12.0
(2014-03-12, 17:38)ronie Wrote:
(2014-03-12, 15:31)QueK9 Wrote: Awesome skin! I just upgraded to gotham beta from gotham alpha + aeon nox 4.x. Just wanted to give you props and after trying out your marvelous skin, I doubt I will go back to nox any time soon. The vibrancy and ease of use really jumps out at you and the emphasis on fanart is a family pleaser.

I do have one gripe, that tiny power button icon is killing my wife for not having perfect 20/20 vision like myself Tongue, is there a way to add "shutdown" to the main menu, similar to the way nox handles it?

with a bit of manual labour, it can be accomplished.

you'd need to add this line to your favourites.xml file:
<favourite name="Shutdown">ActivateWindow(shutdownmenu)</favourite>

then you can map that favourite to one of the custom menu buttons (in skin settings > menu)

Awesome! Thanks!
Great skin.

I think I read that Rom Collection Browser won't be included in the skin and that is totally fine.

If I were to copy over another skin's RCB files, how hard would it be to integrate into Transparency? I'd be okay with doing it... just need a push in the right direction and a hint or two.
still the best skin out there IMO, been using for well over a year now, and i wont be moving to gotham unless i have my transparency Smile
(2014-03-28, 22:48)frieten Wrote: still the best skin out there IMO, been using for well over a year now, and i wont be moving to gotham unless i have my transparency Smile

Good news for you...
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=188092
Thanks for this great skin! I'm thinking of switching from Ace to Transparency. However, I'm facing some difficulties in doing that. When I click on Add-On in the home screen menu, it takes me to a page showing the icons of Ace Extra Pack, Aeon MQ5 extrapack, TV Tunes, Global Search etc instead of showing the enabled video add-ons.. I checked the skin setting but couldn't find anything. Is it possible to change this setting?
Getting to the Video add-ons directly is through a slider menu that is triggered off the right side of the TV or Movie home page button.
I'm trying to determine where Transparency gets the thumbnail/poster for a TV series when the "*All Seasons" entry in the list of seasons is highlighted. One of my series has the wrong thumbnail and I can't find this particular image anywhere.
Awesome skin. One thing I'm wondering about, I want to set my own images for the backgrounds. I have one folder with all the pictures I like. So I went into the settings page in XBMC and set the backgrounds for all the home page menu items to pick from that folder with the multi-image option. Only now, each menu item has the same picture! They all rotate, so after some time they will all switch, but they all switch to the same image. I would like for each menu item to have its own unique picture selected at random (unless they both randomly pick the same image!). Is this possible?
Is there a way to view the names of the chapters in a video (MKV) file? Skipping through the chapters is a trial-and-error process without knowing the names of the chapters.
Hey guys & gals!

I have different fan art for different seasons, downloaded through MediaElch (LOVE IT!). But, they only appear when scrolling through seasons, when I choose a season, the "All season" fan art is used instead.

Why?!

Does it also have to be in the actual season folder? If so - WHY?

Thanks for any help!
guys where can i download this theme? i am using a xbmc receiver and i need to manual download it.
THANK YOU!

This is the first skin that I've found in my days of trying multiple since setting up xbmc that is customizable enough, and smooth enough for me to run on a slow processor. it's incredible.

i do have a question - small little irritance to me - is there a way to turn off the outline around movie "dvd cases" that says "blu-ray disk" ? like the turquoise border that's on the dvd cover? I know in other skins this doesn't appear so this must be part of "transparency." It's a good idea, but is it possible to turn off?

thanks!
as it turns out I've found the option - it's in skin settings under general, can turn off "dvd covers" to make that look go away Smile
Thanks a lot for this. Just discovered Kodi today after using Thumbgen all those years ago!!

I was hoping I haven't missed a setting to display the Thumbwall view correctly. It appears with fanart in the background which takes over the view.

Any way to control the opacity of the thumbnails so they appear more prominent? I see on the 1st page someone requested this.

Any it seems there's no checkbox if something has been watched? Which brings me to another question. Any way to multiple select and check watched?

Thanks.
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v5.0.0 for XBMC Frodo 12.03