• 94(current)
Release Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On
(2014-02-25, 00:36)ludwich Wrote: I'm trying to stream tv 4 Sweden live but I can't find a live channel? Unfortunately the tv4 live app streams it but I can't send it to Xbmc either =( is there anyway to watch TV 4 live?

I don't think I have live channels for TV4. Could you give me the URL where I can find them?
http://www.tv4play.se/program/nyhetsmorg...id=2124420 thats 1 but you can also find it stream on the Play app in live-sändningar.
This would be the best thing ever so i dont have to buy all the channels =)
I think that TV4 is doing a lot of checking on their web-server before they let the streams be sent.
For example if I use FireFox to go to their play URL then they check the web browser when I click any program link and immediately show a message covering the output where they state that I have to disable AdBlock in my browser to be allowed to continue....
So this source may be a bit of a struggle including as an add-on for XBMC.
Bo Berglund
Sweden
(2014-02-25, 18:25)Bosse_B Wrote: I think that TV4 is doing a lot of checking on their web-server before they let the streams be sent.
For example if I use FireFox to go to their play URL then they check the web browser when I click any program link and immediately show a message covering the output where they state that I have to disable AdBlock in my browser to be allowed to continue....
So this source may be a bit of a struggle including as an add-on for XBMC.

Well, let's see how far I get.
Bajse ....... THANKS for trying man and thanks for all your work with making our days better and easier
Hoi,

Ik heb problemen met de installatie van XOT.
Het downloaden en installeren van de repository (zip file) gaat prima.
Vervolgens heb ik een probleem bij 'Get add-ons' onder XBMC online TV. De keuzemogelijkheid 'program add-ons' ontbreekt hier.
Wel kan ik kiezen voor 'add-repository' en 'video add ons' maar hier schiet ik niets mee op :|

Heb jij suggesties
(2014-03-31, 23:34)iek16 Wrote: Hoi,

Ik heb problemen met de installatie van XOT.
Het downloaden en installeren van de repository (zip file) gaat prima.
Vervolgens heb ik een probleem bij 'Get add-ons' onder XBMC online TV. De keuzemogelijkheid 'program add-ons' ontbreekt hier.
Wel kan ik kiezen voor 'add-repository' en 'video add ons' maar hier schiet ik niets mee op :|

Heb jij suggesties

Je moet de video add-on installeren. Dan krijg je de program add-on cadeau, deze wordt automatisch mee geïnstalleerd.

Ik moet je echter wel teleur gaan stellen als je perse de program add-on wilt gebruiken: versie 3.4.0 is de laatste versie met deze program add-on. Vanaf de volgende versie (zeer binnenkort, rond de XBMC final ) zal er geen program add-on meer zijn, maar enkel nog de video add-on. Wellicht is het dus beter om aan deze te gaan wennen.
Thnx. Bij de video add -on is de eerste optie 'XBMC Online TV (including all updates)' broken. De nederlandse kanalen kon ik wel installeren, dus dat heb ik gedaan.
Maar hoe krijg ik XOT nu gestart? Waarschijnlijk zie ik iets over het hoofd, maar kom er niet uit.. Hij staat niet onder de video add-ons in het hoofdscherm. (gebruik de confluence skin)
(2014-03-31, 23:48)iek16 Wrote: Thnx. Bij de video add -on is de eerste optie 'XBMC Online TV (including all updates)' broken. De nederlandse kanalen kon ik wel installeren, dus dat heb ik gedaan.
Maar hoe krijg ik XOT nu gestart? Waarschijnlijk zie ik iets over het hoofd, maar kom er niet uit.. Hij staat niet onder de video add-ons in het hoofdscherm. (gebruik de confluence skin)

Als ie als broken staat dan betekend dat waarschijnlijk dat je XBMC te oud is. Enkel XBMC 12 een 13 zijn supported. Welke versie draai je?
Dan zal dat het zijn. Ik draai nog 11.. Updaten dus!
Bedankt voor je hulp!
What does all this mean?
English, please.....
Bo Berglund
Sweden
(2014-04-01, 13:30)Bosse_B Wrote: What does all this mean?
English, please.....

Our bad, it is Dutch. He had issues installing, due to an older XBMC. He was running XBMC 11.0, which is no longer supported. Then the repo shows XBMC Online TV as broken.
Hi,
Would it be possible to support smartDNS as an alternative to proxies? Especially useful for the British channels when connection from the Netherlands. There is an existing python library for this (dnspython). Other plugins also make use of this, as an alternative to proxies. For example, see the _connection.py from USTV VoD, especially the functions getURL(), prepare_dns_proxy() and classes MyHTTPHandler and MyHTTPConnection

The advantage of smartDNS is that it is easy to set up, does not impact the speed, and some are completely free to use. Setting it up as the system-wide DNS would not work, because then local IP addresses are no longer working.
(2014-04-09, 13:05)dv505 Wrote: Hi,
Would it be possible to support smartDNS as an alternative to proxies? Especially useful for the British channels when connection from the Netherlands. There is an existing python library for this (dnspython). Other plugins also make use of this, as an alternative to proxies. For example, see the _connection.py from USTV VoD, especially the functions getURL(), prepare_dns_proxy() and classes MyHTTPHandler and MyHTTPConnection

The advantage of smartDNS is that it is easy to set up, does not impact the speed, and some are completely free to use. Setting it up as the system-wide DNS would not work, because then local IP addresses are no longer working.

I might look into it. Could you create a feature request at the XBMC Online TV BitBucket issue list?
Would it possible to add "latests shows" for the Swedish channels, especially TV4 and SVT. SVT only seems to have "latest newscasts".
  • 94(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On7