• 28(current)
[RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3
Am i loosing something or it is not yet compatible with gotham code on Openelec? the prerequisit is rTorrent but it is not compatible with gotham as of now.
Just a quick question. I noticed in the first post of the thread that "if in your database doesn't exist IMDb ID the script will fail.". Is this still true? I'm asking before installing the addon because some movies in my collection of 800 don't have any IMDB ID, the entry is just blank. Will the script just ignore them or it will crash? Sorry if this was already asked before. I did not have time to go through all the posts.
(2014-04-04, 16:57)jayce996 Wrote: Am i loosing something or it is not yet compatible with gotham code on Openelec? the prerequisit is rTorrent but it is not compatible with gotham as of now.

The script is Gotham compatible. From the rTorrent you've download the php-cgi binary. The script has a dependency (script.module.myconnpy) if you don't use my repository, you can download here. This is a my edited version (just for the python version compatibility) waiting for the official version.

(2014-04-04, 17:29)LEDFan Wrote: Just a quick question. I noticed in the first post of the thread that "if in your database doesn't exist IMDb ID the script will fail.". Is this still true? I'm asking before installing the addon because some movies in my collection of 800 don't have any IMDB ID, the entry is just blank. Will the script just ignore them or it will crash? Sorry if this was already asked before. I did not have time to go through all the posts.

Yes, is still true. Now I don't remember, probably the script will crash, in this case in the next release I will provide a skip if IMDb ID is empty.
LG M227WD - ASUS S1-AT5NM10E - LOGITECH HARMONY 300i - MINI KEYBOARD USB
Running Ubuntu Precise 12.04.04 - FRODO 12.03 - Transparency!
Movies: 996 - TV Show: 98 - Albums: 1161

My Script: Rating Update - Thumbnails Cleaner
(2014-03-27, 10:30)m4x1m Wrote:
(2014-03-26, 23:15)ForgotMyUsername Wrote: Hiya,

this has been working fine for me for quite some time. However, I cannot update imdb top 250 anymore, I always get a message saying "Sorry, query to imdb failed". Has anyone else got this problem or any idea what is going wrong? Updating the ratings for movies is working, just top 250 seems to be broken.

Thanks for your help.

Strange, I've tested right now and works well, could you post a debug log?

Here you go. Seems as if it's not able to handle slow connections?
(2014-04-05, 11:45)ForgotMyUsername Wrote:
(2014-03-27, 10:30)m4x1m Wrote:
(2014-03-26, 23:15)ForgotMyUsername Wrote: Hiya,

this has been working fine for me for quite some time. However, I cannot update imdb top 250 anymore, I always get a message saying "Sorry, query to imdb failed". Has anyone else got this problem or any idea what is going wrong? Updating the ratings for movies is working, just top 250 seems to be broken.

Thanks for your help.

Strange, I've tested right now and works well, could you post a debug log?

Here you go. Seems as if it's not able to handle slow connections?

Strange, php-cgi binary should not have limits of execution time.
Try to rename php.ini-production to php.ini (this file is in the root folder of PHP). Edit php.ini and find "max_execution_time" option to set to 60 or 120.

(2014-04-04, 18:08)m4x1m Wrote:
(2014-04-04, 17:29)LEDFan Wrote: Just a quick question. I noticed in the first post of the thread that "if in your database doesn't exist IMDb ID the script will fail.". Is this still true? I'm asking before installing the addon because some movies in my collection of 800 don't have any IMDB ID, the entry is just blank. Will the script just ignore them or it will crash? Sorry if this was already asked before. I did not have time to go through all the posts.

Yes, is still true. Now I don't remember, probably the script will crash, in this case in the next release I will provide a skip if IMDb ID is empty.

Thanks, it's really appreciated. This will be a great addition.
@m4x1m

could you please take a look at my debug log ? I´m using openelec Gotham beta 4 and if i start update my movies for 1 second there will a paear a dialog with searching my movies but close then.

I have installed php-cgi and the myconnpy script. In the addon settings.xml i have set the path to the php-cgi. At the end of my log there is a error with your script.

Thanks

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=167636
(2014-04-04, 16:57)jayce996 Wrote: Am i loosing something or it is not yet compatible with gotham code on Openelec? the prerequisit is rTorrent but it is not compatible with gotham as of now.

The script is Gotham compatible. From the rTorrent you've download the php-cgi binary. The script has a dependency (script.module.myconnpy) if you don't use my repository, you can download here. This is a my edited version (just for the python version compatibility) waiting for the official version.

thank you for your answer and sorry for coming back on this, but while i'm in the add-on section and search for rTorrent, it is listed at its right that it is incompatible and so i cannot install it in order to have the php-cgi bin.
how can i proceed?
(2014-04-06, 17:59)Eisi2005 Wrote: @m4x1m

could you please take a look at my debug log ? I´m using openelec Gotham beta 4 and if i start update my movies for 1 second there will a paear a dialog with searching my movies but close then.

I have installed php-cgi and the myconnpy script. In the addon settings.xml i have set the path to the php-cgi. At the end of my log there is a error with your script.

Thanks

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=167636

"OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory" checks the path for php-cgi binary, try to move the php package in another folder.

(2014-04-07, 10:19)jayce996 Wrote: thank you for your answer and sorry for coming back on this, but while i'm in the add-on section and search for rTorrent, it is listed at its right that it is incompatible and so i cannot install it in order to have the php-cgi bin.
how can i proceed?

Sorry, I noticed just now the warning "This addon is a not supported by the OpenELEC team. For problems with this add-on, please contact the author."
I don't know how to get the php-cgi binary for OpenELEC system, this workaround was found by another user, try to contact the addon author.

@jayce

here is a upload from my php

http://ul.to/wxee3lfy

could you test it in openelec. I have the right path in setting.xml but i did not work for me
I get dependencies not met when try install from zip in xbmc. Running windows 7 & xbmc gotham 13.

Was there something special i was meant to do to get it to work?

Also why is this not in the official repository list to download from within xbmc? If its does what it says, it sounds very useful.
(2014-05-08, 02:50)inv3ntor Wrote: I get dependencies not met when try install from zip in xbmc. Running windows 7 & xbmc gotham 13.

Was there something special i was meant to do to get it to work?

Also why is this not in the official repository list to download from within xbmc? If its does what it says, it sounds very useful.

Install my repository and download script from it or download directly the dependency from here.

The script.module.myconnpy is not yet present in gotham repository. This is an unofficial version edited by me to make it compatibility.

Will there be an update soon for this?
(2014-05-08, 14:50)LEDFan Wrote:

Will there be an update soon for this?

OK, I tested right now and the script not crash if iMDB ID not exist, simply the movie will be ignored.
Nothing to fix. Big Grin

Glad to know that, I will try this soon. Thanks for the info.
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.37