• 229(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
... It wasn't mentioned anywhere in the OP. Ugh. Yes, running Frodo because OP said it wasn't tested with Gotham. *sigh*
i upgraded to gotham and it now works
(2014-04-07, 02:58)zerojay Wrote: ... It wasn't mentioned anywhere in the OP. Ugh. Yes, running Frodo because OP said it wasn't tested with Gotham. *sigh*

Yes OP doesn't mention it... I have to update it... But it was mentioned a few times in my posts. Just not recently. My oversight.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-04-07, 02:59)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-04-07, 02:58)zerojay Wrote: ... It wasn't mentioned anywhere in the OP. Ugh. Yes, running Frodo because OP said it wasn't tested with Gotham. *sigh*

Yes OP doesn't mention it... I have to update it... But it was mentioned a few times in my posts. Just not recently. My oversight.

Feel like a right idiot then from the other day spending all that time fucking around and it was from not using Gotham. I must have missed you mentioning it in posts, thread moves at light speed. Going to be sending you another donation though for making you waste so much time the other day.
(2014-04-07, 03:01)frieten Wrote:
(2014-04-07, 02:59)Lunatixz Wrote:

Feel like a right idiot then from the other day spending all that time fucking around and it was from not using Gotham. I must have missed you mentioning it in posts, thread moves at light speed. Going to be sending you another donation though for making you waste so much time the other day.

Its my bad... Pages can grow pretty fast. I just assumed all of you were on Gotham. I should have asked! All future development is for Gotham only... Won't be checking for backward compatibility.
(2014-04-07, 03:05)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-04-07, 02:59)Lunatixz Wrote: Yes OP doesn't mention it... I have to update it... But it was mentioned a few times in my posts. Just not recently. My oversight.

Its my bad... Pages can grow pretty fast. I just assumed all of you were on Gotham. I should have asked! All future development is for Gotham only... Won't be checking for backward compatibility.

Good to know then, will finally make the move to Gotham. Just hope it doesn't stuff up to much of my other stuff lol
(2014-04-07, 03:05)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-04-07, 02:59)Lunatixz Wrote: Yes OP doesn't mention it... I have to update it... But it was mentioned a few times in my posts. Just not recently. My oversight.

Man I thought I was really losing it. Sad I haven't moved to gotham since you said ptvl wouldn't be supported til final release. Thanks for the heads up. I'll install gotham and get back to you on my findings.

EDIT:

Seems to work well. I'll have to test out some different plugins now..... Not sure if its ok to report back findings on these so called illegal plugins though. :/
well im making progress after upgrading to gotham, it actually makes the autotune ustvnow channels and a settings2.xml but when it loads the channels the video is just frozen and when i try and change a channel it locks up. can open the EPG and browse but its also very very laggy when i do it. works fine when running just from ustvnow plugin so live streaming is working. and yes i have tried pressing play incase it was that lol.

it locks up xbmc when i try and exit or change channels and i have to force close.

also since this only works in gotham, what do i do with all the Dependencies required in first post that are all for frodo?

does gotham have them all automatically?

here is a log, and also my settings2.xml

http://pastebin.com/x4dTyPhL

http://pastebin.com/ZfwbJDgB

any suggestions?
(2014-04-07, 11:21)frieten Wrote: well im making progress after upgrading to gotham, it actually makes the autotune ustvnow channels and a settings2.xml but when it loads the channels the video is just frozen and when i try and change a channel it locks up. can open the EPG and browse but its also very very laggy when i do it. works fine when running just from ustvnow plugin so live streaming is working. and yes i have tried pressing play incase it was that lol.

it locks up xbmc when i try and exit or change channels and i have to force close.

also since this only works in gotham, what do i do with all the Dependencies required in first post that are all for frodo?

any suggestions?

That has nothing to do with PseudoTV! Sounds like you either have bandwidth issues or performance issues.
Remember if you are free USTVnow user to lower the bitrate to the lowest setting.
(2014-04-05, 22:11)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-04-05, 20:26)RockDawg Wrote:
(2014-04-04, 02:53)RockDawg Wrote: I have two channels that use interleaving (channel 1 & 30) and one of them works (30) and the other one doesn't. I've forced an update on all channels numerous times and it's always results in the same thing. I can't get my log to post to any of the paste sites. I assume it's because it's too large 100,000+ lines. So here it is on my dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tmuk63vpa83cegs/xbmc.log

I just updated to XBMC Beta 3 and the latest GIT of PTVL and now neither of my channels interleave. Yes, I deleted "addon/script.pseudotv.live" and "userdata/script.pseudotv.live/cache" before updating. I would post a log, but PTVL makes the logs so huge that I can't seem to paste the contents anywhere that will publish it.

I'll look into it... Another user also reported a problem. Can you give More details? Are the channels local, smb?

All the channels are based on smart playlists and all media is smb. Here is the channel settings for the one base channel (not sure why the duplicate settings. Could that be the problem?):

Code:
<setting id="Channel_1_type" value="0" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_1" value="special://profile/playlists/video/Commedy Channel 2.xsp" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rulecount" value="3" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_id" value="4" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_opt_1" value="200" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_2_id" value="6" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_2_opt_1" value="175" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_2_opt_2" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_2_opt_3" value="3" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_2_opt_4" value="179" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_3_id" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_3_opt_1" value="Sitcom TV" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_3_opt_2" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_3_opt_3" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_3_opt_4" value="715" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_4_id" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_4_opt_1" value="Commedy TV" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_4_opt_2" value="4" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_4_opt_3" value="4" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_4_opt_4" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_5_id" value="6" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_5_opt_1" value="196" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_5_opt_2" value="5" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_5_opt_3" value="5" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_5_opt_4" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_6_id" value="6" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_6_opt_1" value="195" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_7_id" value="6" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_changed" value="False" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_opt_2" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_opt_3" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_opt_4" value="59" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_time" value="172145" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_6_opt_2" value="6" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_6_opt_3" value="6" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_6_opt_4" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_7_opt_1" value="194" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_7_opt_2" value="7" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_7_opt_3" value="7" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_7_opt_4" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_8_id" value="6" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_8_opt_1" value="193" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_8_opt_2" value="8" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_8_opt_3" value="8" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_8_opt_4" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_9_id" value="6" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_9_opt_1" value="192" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_9_opt_2" value="9" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_9_opt_3" value="9" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_9_opt_4" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_10_id" value="6" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_10_opt_1" value="191" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_10_opt_2" value="10" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_10_opt_3" value="10" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_10_opt_4" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_11_id" value="6" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_11_opt_1" value="190" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_11_opt_2" value="11" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_11_opt_3" value="11" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_11_opt_4" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_12_id" value="6" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_12_opt_1" value="189" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_12_opt_2" value="12" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_12_opt_3" value="12" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_12_opt_4" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_13_id" value="6" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_13_opt_1" value="188" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_13_opt_2" value="13" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_13_opt_3" value="13" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_13_opt_4" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_14_id" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_14_opt_1" value="Comedy TV" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_14_opt_2" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_14_opt_3" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_14_opt_4" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_15_id" value="10" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_15_opt_1" value="0" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_15_opt_2" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_15_opt_3" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_15_opt_4" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_2_opt_5" value="" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_2_opt_6" value="" />

And the channel to be interleaved:

Code:
<setting id="Channel_175_time" value="0" />
    <setting id="Channel_175_type" value="0" />
    <setting id="Channel_175_1" value="special://profile/playlists/video/Commedy Channel 1.xsp" />
    <setting id="Channel_175_2" value="" />
    <setting id="Channel_175_rulecount" value="3" />
    <setting id="Channel_175_rule_1_id" value="4" />
    <setting id="Channel_175_rule_2_id" value="12" />
    <setting id="Channel_175_rule_3_id" value="5" />
    <setting id="Channel_175_changed" value="False" />
@RockDawg, did you read my findings posted yesterday? did you try reentering advanced settings to resave data.
(2014-04-07, 15:33)Lunatixz Wrote: @RockDawg, did you read my findings posted yesterday? did you try reentering advanced settings to resave data.

No I didn't. I'm ashamed to say I read the first part about directory channels and assumed everything was about that. And since mine aren't directory channels I stopped reading. Apoloigies! I will try that when I get home later. Sorry to waste your time.
(2014-04-07, 17:17)RockDawg Wrote:
(2014-04-07, 15:33)Lunatixz Wrote: @RockDawg, did you read my findings posted yesterday? did you try reentering advanced settings to resave data.

No I didn't. I'm ashamed to say I read the first part about directory channels and assumed everything was about that. And since mine aren't directory channels I stopped reading. Apoloigies! I will try that when I get home later. Sorry to waste your time.

No biggie, just want to know if that helps... Or do I have to dig deeper...
(2014-04-07, 14:26)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-04-07, 11:21)frieten Wrote: well im making progress after upgrading to gotham, it actually makes the autotune ustvnow channels and a settings2.xml but when it loads the channels the video is just frozen and when i try and change a channel it locks up. can open the EPG and browse but its also very very laggy when i do it. works fine when running just from ustvnow plugin so live streaming is working. and yes i have tried pressing play incase it was that lol.

any suggestions?

That has nothing to do with PseudoTV! Sounds like you either have bandwidth issues or performance issues.
Remember if you are free USTVnow user to lower the bitrate to the lowest setting.

Lol its not a bandwidth or performance error. Don't even understand what would make you think this. I'm running on a dedicated custom built htpc that I built myself, I might not know programming but I know hardware. This machine will run anything I throw at it and specifically the fact this was running pseudo amazingly in frodo and ustvnow is working amazingly on its own in Gotham it makes no sense.

I can understand if I'm missing something or something stopped working after the update from frodo to Gotham but to suggest its performance /bandwidth issues is ludicrous. It doesn't try and 'buffer' or anything it is just completely frozen on a single image.

Also I'm not a free user, I am a paid premium user I have all the channels. Every channel works fine in ustvnow plugin. Is there anything else you can suggest?

Can you please atleast tell me exactly what settings I should be using in both ustvnow plugin, and pseudo to test this so I'm 100% using the same as you.

You also didn't answer my question about dependencies for Gotham

Also are you using Gotham beta 2 or 3? I got 3 but perhaps I should go back to 2 if that is what you have that is working?

do i need to update librtmp after upgrading to gotham or does it do that automatically? all the info i see for librtmp is in regards to frodo.

I really want to get this working now after spending so much time and effort on it.

here is a full debug log, can you please atleast take a look and see if anything could possible be causing it.

https://db.tt/OvefGCfR

thanks again
I wanted to try the new version, but it stops after creating a directory channel, containing a directory with a mutated vowel,

19:41:12 T:1940 DEBUG: script.pseudotv.live-FileAccess: trying to open O:\Dokus\BBC Earth - Die grössten Naturereignisse\E03 Wunder der Serengeti.mkv
19:41:12 T:1940 DEBUG: script.pseudotv-MKVParser: findHeader
19:41:12 T:1940 DEBUG: script.pseudotv-MKVParser: Duration is 2967
19:41:12 T:1940 ERROR: script.pseudotv.live-ChannelListThread: Unknown Channel Creation Exception
19:41:12 T:1940 ERROR: script.pseudotv.live-ChannelListThread: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Zensbert\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.pseudotv.live-master\resources\lib\ChannelListThread.py", line 87, in run
if self.chanlist.setupChannel(i + 1, True, True, False) == True:
File "C:\Users\Zensbert\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.pseudotv.live-master\resources\lib\ChannelList.py", line 511, in setupChannel
if self.makeChannelList(channel, chtype, chsetting1, chsetting2, chsetting3, chsetting4, append) == True:
File "C:\Users\Zensbert\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.pseudotv.live-master\resources\lib\ChannelList.py", line 668, in makeChannelList
fileList = self.createDirectoryPlaylist(setting1)
File "C:\Users\Zensbert\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.pseudotv.live-master\resources\lib\ChannelList.py", line 1182, in createDirectoryPlaylist
tmpstr = str(duration) + ',' + uni(title) + "//" + '' + "//" + description + "//" + 'Unknown' + "//" + '' + "//" + 'LiveID|' + '\n' + uni(LocalFLE)
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 27: ordinal not in range(128)

and i still cant get the streaming channel get to work; if i check the url in vlc, it starts immediately, in pseudotv black screen & crash..

<setting id="Channel_1_type" value="9" />
<setting id="Channel_1_1" value="5400" />
<setting id="Channel_1_2" value="rtmp://flash.cdn.deluxemusic.tv/deluxemusic.tv-live/web_850.stream" />
<setting id="Channel_1_3" value="VevoTV" />
<setting id="Channel_1_4" value="Sit back and enjoy a 24/7 stream of music videos on VEVO TV." />
<setting id="Channel_1_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_changed" value="True" />
<setting id="Channel_1_time" value="0" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_opt_1" value="VevoTV" />

took this from ur example and just changed the url.. am i doing sth wrong?

sry that u have so much work with me..
  • 229(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45