• 14(current)
Aeon Nox 4.1.9 : Showcase mod and more - FRODO
Edit includes.xml
Go to line 1360
Change <label>$INFO[VideoPlayer.Genre]</label> with <label>$INFO[Player.Filename]</label>
Run XBMC, play your movie, press i to get informations, wait for filename to be display under CHAPTER: xx / xx and make a screenshot.

If you are running Linux, may be XBMC is case sensitive. As I'm testing 3D string for displaying 3D case, change 3D to 3d at lines 1296 and 1304.

But I don't think XBMC is case sensitive because here it's the code for displaying cases in showcase view :

Code:
<variable name="ShowcaseCase0Var">
        <value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(0).Filename,.3D.)">3d.png</value>
        <value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(0).Filename,hdtv)">hdtv.png</value>        
        <value>$INFO[Container(501).ListItem.VideoResolution]p.png</value>
    </variable>

If you 3D Case is displayed in this view, then 3D string is not the problem :S
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2014-03-14, 14:55)mikebzh44 Wrote: Edit includes.xml
Go to line 1360
Change <label>$INFO[VideoPlayer.Genre]</label> with <label>$INFO[Player.Filename]</label>
Run XBMC, play your movie, press i to get informations, wait for filename to be display under CHAPTER: xx / xx and make a screenshot.

If you are running Linux, may be XBMC is case sensitive. As I'm testing 3D string for displaying 3D case, change 3D to 3d at lines 1296 and 1304.

But I don't think XBMC is case sensitive because here it's the code for displaying cases in showcase view :

Code:
<variable name="ShowcaseCase0Var">
        <value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(0).Filename,.3D.)">3d.png</value>
        <value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(0).Filename,hdtv)">hdtv.png</value>        
        <value>$INFO[Container(501).ListItem.VideoResolution]p.png</value>
    </variable>

If you 3D Case is displayed in this view, then 3D string is not the problem :S

That did it. It is working now. Thank you so much.
OK so changing

Code:
<visible>VideoPlayer.Content(movies) + SubString(Player.Filename,.3D.)</visible>

to

Code:
<visible>VideoPlayer.Content(movies) + SubString(Player.Filename,.3d.)</visible>

did the trick ?

But it's weird that your 3D cases was displayed in Showcase view as it's the same test

I will add a test on 3D and 3d because all users don't use the same case.

Can you test with this condition for line 1296 :

Code:
<visible>VideoPlayer.Content(movies) + ![SubString(Player.Filename,.3D.) | SubString(Player.Filename,.3d.)]</visible>

and for line 1304 :

Code:
<visible>VideoPlayer.Content(movies) + [SubString(Player.Filename,.3D.) | SubString(Player.Filename,.3d.)]</visible>

Play 2D and 3D movies and press i to display information.

If nothing is broken, I will update my ZIP on monday.

Thanks.

(2014-03-14, 17:17)mikebzh44 Wrote: Can you test with this condition for line 1296 :

Code:
<visible>VideoPlayer.Content(movies) + ![SubString(Player.Filename,.3D.) | SubString(Player.Filename,.3d.)]</visible>

and for line 1304 :

Code:
<visible>VideoPlayer.Content(movies) + [SubString(Player.Filename,.3D.) | SubString(Player.Filename,.3d.)]</visible>

Play 2D and 3D movies and press i to display information.

If nothing is broken, I will update my ZIP on monday.

Thanks.

That works. It does not break anything.

You might also want to change the following. The poster is a little out of the case on the left side:

lines 1091 & 1099 to <posx>23</posx>

I dont know if you want to include the code for HDTV movies as well. I think I know how to do it now, but others might want to see HDTV case instead of DVD.
Up to you.
Last release for Aeon Nox 4.1.9.7 :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rtz6dy02s0l68d...Gotham.zip

Heart 
Is this what I think it is? Big Grin Thanks so much!
@mike

have you test this version with openelec beta gotham ?
I'm running an older release of my mod + Aeon Nox for Gotham on my OpenELEC 3.95.4 with no issues.

I will push latest Aeon Nox 4.1.9.7 and this release on my HTPC this evening.

BTW, I've just update my mod to open CD Case for albums only if CDart exists.

Hi, I have a problem with the movie cases that I can't resolve.
I can see the correct back part of the case, but not the front one.

For example dvds appears with green interior but black exterior.

I recently changed variables.xml like I saw in another post, before this there was only the 3 cds case available for all type of files. What I change:

PHP Code:
<variable name="ShowcaseCase-7Var">
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(-7).Filename,.3D.)">3d.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(-7).Filename,.bluray.)">1080p.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(-7).Filename,.dvd.)">576p.png</value>
        <
value>$INFO[Container(501).ListItem(-7).VideoResolution]p.png</value>
    </
variable>
    <
variable name="ShowcaseCase-6Var">
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(-6).Filename,.3D.)">3d.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(-6).Filename,.bluray.)">1080p.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(-6).Filename,.dvd.)">576p.png</value>
        <
value>$INFO[Container(501).ListItem(-6).VideoResolution]p.png</value>
    </
variable>
    <
variable name="ShowcaseCase-5Var">
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(-5).Filename,.3D.)">3d.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(-5).Filename,.bluray.)">1080p.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(-5).Filename,.dvd.)">576p.png</value>
        <
value>$INFO[Container(501).ListItem(-5).VideoResolution]p.png</value>
    </
variable>
    <
variable name="ShowcaseCase-4Var">
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(-4).Filename,.3D.)">3d.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(-4).Filename,.bluray.)">1080p.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(-4).Filename,.dvd.)">576p.png</value>
        <
value>$INFO[Container(501).ListItem(-4).VideoResolution]p.png</value>
    </
variable>
    <
variable name="ShowcaseCase-3Var">
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(-3).Filename,.3D.)">3d.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(-3).Filename,.bluray.)">1080p.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(-3).Filename,.dvd.)">576p.png</value>
        <
value>$INFO[Container(501).ListItem(-3).VideoResolution]p.png</value>
    </
variable>
    <
variable name="ShowcaseCase-2Var">
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(-2).Filename,.3D.)">3d.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(-2).Filename,.bluray.)">1080p.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(-2).Filename,.dvd.)">576p.png</value>
        <
value>$INFO[Container(501).ListItem(-2).VideoResolution]p.png</value>
    </
variable>
    <
variable name="ShowcaseCase-1Var">
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(-1).Filename,.3D.)">3d.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(-1).Filename,.bluray.)">1080p.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(-1).Filename,.dvd.)">576p.png</value>
        <
value>$INFO[Container(501).ListItem(-1).VideoResolution]p.png</value>
    </
variable>
    <
variable name="ShowcaseCase0Var">
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(0).Filename,.3D.)">3d.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(0).Filename,.bluray.)">1080p.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(0).Filename,.dvd.)">576p.png</value>
        <
value>$INFO[Container(501).ListItem.VideoResolution]p.png</value>
    </
variable>
    <
variable name="ShowcaseCase1Var">
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(1).Filename,.3D.)">3d.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(1).Filename,.bluray.)">1080p.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(1).Filename,.dvd.)">576p.png</value>
        <
value>$INFO[Container(501).ListItem(1).VideoResolution]p.png</value>
    </
variable>
    <
variable name="ShowcaseCase2Var">
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(2).Filename,.3D.)">3d.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(2).Filename,.bluray.)">1080p.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(2).Filename,.dvd.)">576p.png</value>
        <
value>$INFO[Container(501).ListItem(2).VideoResolution]p.png</value>
    </
variable>
    <
variable name="ShowcaseCase3Var">
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(3).Filename,.3D.)">3d.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(3).Filename,.bluray.)">1080p.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(3).Filename,.dvd.)">576p.png</value>
        <
value>$INFO[Container(501).ListItem(3).VideoResolution]p.png</value>
    </
variable>
    <
variable name="ShowcaseCase4Var">
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(4).Filename,.3D.)">3d.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(4).Filename,.bluray.)">1080p.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(4).Filename,.dvd.)">576p.png</value>
        <
value>$INFO[Container(501).ListItem(4).VideoResolution]p.png</value>
    </
variable>
    <
variable name="ShowcaseCase5Var">
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(5).Filename,.3D.)">3d.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(5).Filename,.bluray.)">1080p.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(5).Filename,.dvd.)">576p.png</value>
        <
value>$INFO[Container(501).ListItem(5).VideoResolution]p.png</value>
    </
variable>
    <
variable name="ShowcaseCase6Var">
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(6).Filename,.3D.)">3d.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(6).Filename,.bluray.)">1080p.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(6).Filename,.dvd.)">576p.png</value>
        <
value>$INFO[Container(501).ListItem(6).VideoResolution]p.png</value>
    </
variable>
    <
variable name="ShowcaseCase7Var">
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(7).Filename,.3D.)">3d.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(7).Filename,.bluray.)">1080p.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container(501).ListItem(7).Filename,.dvd.)">576p.png</value>
        <
value>$INFO[Container(501).ListItem(7).VideoResolution]p.png</value>
    </
variable>
    <
variable name="GlobalCaseVar">
        <
value condition="SubString(ListItem.Filename,.3D.)">3d.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(ListItem.Filename,.bluray.)">1080p.png</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(ListItem.Filename,.dvd.)">576p.png</value>
        <
value>$INFO[ListItem.VideoResolution]p.png</value

The movie are all iso files, named like this: The Village.dvd.iso or Avatar.bluray.iso.
I followed all the instructions during the entire installation, but it seems like it ignores the tvshows directory and uses the old front case!

Can you help me please?

(Sorry for my imperfect english, I'm italian)
It's normal as I have change SD case from Black to Green :

So, with my mod :
* HD videos (resolution greater or equal to 720) = blue cases ans Bluray logo
* SD videos ( resolution less than 720) = green cases and DVD logo
* moviesets = black cases and multidisc logo.

I think that you have downloaded the ZIP from Gotham so you've got Textures.xbt file in media directory.

With my mod, you need to have extracted Textures.xbt so download Aeon Nox from Warlion's GITHUB : https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9 to get unpacked media directory then reapply my mod to overwrite existing files and images. (remove Textures.xbt if still exists)

BTW, I have refresh my ZIP from Dropbox to fix a case in Live DVD background for moviesets (#1 movie resolution was ignored).

Works, not thank you, je t'aime!
@mike

i have download the latest git version and then install the colored flags and so on from Warlions git. All works fine an this status.

Then i download your latest mod and copy the files. After restarting xbmc i dont have any flags. And the logo from case disappear when i select a movie.

on latest frodo release you have integrated cases in widget will this follow in gotham release ?

All this is happen on my test htpc with win7.

reapply colored flags and other mods
@Crssi

if you mean me. I have reapply all flag path but nothing happens
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 4.1.9 : Showcase mod and more - FRODO0