• 122(current)
v13 Xperience1080 2.x
Hi Black,

Few month ago we talked about adding a poster to favorites, did manage to add it ?

Thanks
Awesome skin, thank you very much!

For Gotham development I want to add that the lines of Codecinfo are squashed on my system (OSX.9.2, Gotham beta3). It looks a bit like the screens in this post , only worse.

Thank you again!

Edit: Another thing I found (not sure if it was working pre Gotham): Some menus where left/right directly alter the value (for instance screensaver-dim -> settings -> dim level) you cannot escape the slider and therefore not confirm with OK (can't reach it).
(On a similar note: sometimes it is less then intuitive whether you reach the bottom row (mostly "ok", "cancel" "default") by pressing down or by pressing right)

Again: awesome skin, thank you very much for providing it!
(2014-04-08, 14:39)juramusger Wrote: Awesome skin, thank you very much!

For Gotham development I want to add that the lines of Codecinfo are squashed on my system (OSX.9.2, Gotham beta3). It looks a bit like the screens in this post , only worse.

Thank you again!

Edit: Another thing I found (not sure if it was working pre Gotham): Some menus where left/right directly alter the value (for instance screensaver-dim -> settings -> dim level) you cannot escape the slider and therefore not confirm with OK (can't reach it).
(On a similar note: sometimes it is less then intuitive whether you reach the bottom row (mostly "ok", "cancel" "default") by pressing down or by pressing right)

Again: awesome skin, thank you very much for providing it!

This skin wasn't made for Gotham so there will be plenty of issues - luckily it mostly works but the overlapping/squashed info text has been there since the first Gotham nightly build.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2014-04-09, 00:39)Piers Wrote: This skin wasn't made for Gotham so there will be plenty of issues - luckily it mostly works but the overlapping/squashed info text has been there since the first Gotham nightly build.

I know, but the latest github version is Gotham-adapted and works very well with it. That's why I said I want to help with the development by pointing out these issues (That were not mentioned on this thread before to my knowledge.)
Also, it does not give me plenty of issues, in fact besides what I mentioned (and changing the subtitles dialog call as suggested 2 pages back) I have yet to find any problem.
(2014-04-09, 08:13)juramusger Wrote:
(2014-04-09, 00:39)Piers Wrote: This skin wasn't made for Gotham so there will be plenty of issues - luckily it mostly works but the overlapping/squashed info text has been there since the first Gotham nightly build.

I know, but the latest github version is Gotham-adapted and works very well with it. That's why I said I want to help with the development by pointing out these issues (That were not mentioned on this thread before to my knowledge.)
Also, it does not give me plenty of issues, in fact besides what I mentioned (and changing the subtitles dialog call as suggested 2 pages back) I have yet to find any problem.

The info screen issue was reported months ago (although searching a 100+ pages doesn't always show the result).

Also, this is the support thread for XBMC 12 and the Xperience1080 version that supports it. Hoping `Black will create a new sticky with XBMC 13 issues.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
OK, I see, sorry for missing that post.

As people talked here about how it works with Gotham, how to integrate subtitle functionality and as you said, there is currently no dedicated thread I hoped to be helpful by posting about it here.
Hello black just an old bug that i forgotten to tell you, for some reason when you put pseudotv in a custom tile it just don t launch.... It work on every other skin.... I m on 12.3 windows 7 64 ... Will post a log if needed but this errror is easy to do...
Cheer
Gotham needs the best skin ever made! Will you guys release it?
i just updated my openelec box to the 4.0 beta (gotham) and installed this skin manually (took some plugins of my old installation) It works really well. i just noticed one thing, tho im not sure if i just cant find the option anymore.

Before i had my system configured to show me the movie information page after i selected a movie, now its just starting it directly and i cant find a way to change this? am i missing something? Thanks for any help
Settings > Video > File Lists > Default select action > Show information.
(2014-04-20, 14:45)Hitcher Wrote: Settings > Video > File Lists > Default select action > Show information.

i feel stupid Wink searched for atleast 10 minutes Big Grin
thanks!
Hi there! I love Xperience1080 but I can't get it work properly.
I've been searching for a solution on this forum for weeks but I haven't found a similar problem.

I'm running Xmbc 12.3 on Ubuntu 14.04 and all the other skins work good.

When I install Xperience1080 every time I open a section (like videos, tv series, music) the main screen disappears and, instead of loading the list of videos or tv series, it freezes and the system gets unresponding. The only solution is manual rebooting (long-pressing the key on the computer).

Unfortunately Xbmc doesn't create a crash log so I can not post it here. I've been trying and searching for weeks but I haven't solved the problem. Xperience1080 is the only skin that makes the system freeze but I would love to use it.

Do you have any hint or solution for me?

Thank you very much!

Daniele
Rome, Italy
@semeraro

If you haven't already, try a clean install and only install the skin and addons you use.

I had the same problem until I started fresh. I'm guessing remnants of old skins or addons were messing with my settings. It's a pain to re-scrape, so remember to export your libraries to separate files before unimstalling.

Hope this works for you
Hi all, is there a way to get the subtitle shortcut in the osd to work with xbmc 13.0 (all other features seem to work fine with the current skin)
(2014-05-12, 10:37)Louike Wrote: Hi all, is there a way to get the subtitle shortcut in the osd to work with xbmc 13.0 (all other features seem to work fine with the current skin)

Read the thread. The skin has not yet been updated to support any changes in 13.x.
  • 122(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 2.x22