• 69(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
My Last Post: #992

(2014-04-03, 07:32)Mudislander Wrote: BTW github version should load in Gotham, but Video OSD (subtitles & 3D) not yet done - too many buttons now & have not decided what to do.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Updated Repo to contain Gotham version, support for Frodo will no longer be maintained.

Few fixes but still a lot of code changes to be implemented for Gotham code - Continue to shout out if something's not working. I'll eventually get to it.

Mod can be installed from the Hybrid Repo

Thx man! The best skin out there is worth the wait Smile
Yes! Thanks Mudislander.
pls?

(2014-04-07, 12:13)Pienoet Wrote: Anyone??

(2014-04-06, 12:17)Pienoet Wrote: Thanx voor the update for gotham.

In the fanart view movies and series there is a big logo from the studio i.e CBS for series and universal for movies in the info.

Is there an option to hide that big ugly logo in the fanart info?

Will be removing it sometime. I don't like the studio logo there either.

Hi, on Gotham Beta 3 just downloaded CCM from the github, but when i try to install it says "dependencies not met" it was working ok on frodo Sad
My Kodi / HTPC / Gaming / Tech Channel
If I helped in someway, hit the Like button :)
(2014-04-11, 16:52)TheBuz Wrote: Hi, on Gotham Beta 3 just downloaded CCM from the github, but when i try to install it says "dependencies not met" it was working ok on frodo Sad

i am using CCM skin on gotham beta3 but it works well....let you try to install hybrid repo and there you will find CCM skin for install...
Code:
https://hybrid-development-repo.googlecode.com/files/xbmc.repo.hybrid-1.0.0.zip
Here is a stupid Question

I am running Frodo on AppleTV 1st gen and I understand that you will no longer be supporting frodo

but quick question I'm using your skin truly the best skin out there. and just last night I started receiving a message stating that

"Confluence Customizable Mod was broken" Do you wish to remove

Heck no I'm using it

any idea why this is happening

I don't intend to upgrade to gotham just yet since so many plugins have yet to be upgraded as well

thanks for your help

Darron
Yeah, sad to hear that Frodo is no longer supported, ive been using it for a while, it was by far my fav skin, just an hour ago I got the "dependencies not met" message and its now gone from my system. Guess ill have to go hunting for another skin I like...
That's OK, I installed Gotham after receiving the dependencies message yesterday, but I kept my old CCM from Frodo (just installed Gotham over Frodo as instructed in the Wiki). Last night, upon using XBMC the first time after upgrade my favorite add on caused my PC to crash three times before I gave up. Today when I fired XBMC up, nearly everything involved in XBMC reported it was broken or not supported, including the player, which was playing at the time. I then turned it off. Guess I've got some work to do trying to figure out what's wrong. Maybe I'll try reinstalling the skin (the new version)... hmmmm.....
That fixed it. Just installed the new skin, adjusted the video settings a little and everythings OK. Sure was funny when everything started quitting. My wife even said "...But we're watching it, how can it be broken?" All fixed now.

Thank you Mudislander for keeping this skin alive. I have to admit, I tried Hybrid and just couldn't get it to feel right. Maybe it's just me. Ah well, my wife and I thank you.
It seems selecting an addon from a blank menu item results in nothing being added to the menu items.
Anyone else finding this skin slows everything down with Gotham Beta? Even on a fresh install its very slow for me when comparing to how it ran on Frodo...
No, after the upgade I notice no difference, speed seems like it was.
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11