• 146(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
Start with frodo, install Quartz, upgrade to gotham.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Quote:Didn't work for me.. I copied the folder Quartz-master to the add-on folder and restart XBMC, but still I cannot select the skin in the settings menu.

Any other suggestions to install this skin for Gotham?Undecided

Rename the folder from "quartz-master" to "skin.quartz", and don't forget to install the "script.favourites", otherwise you won't be able to use custom favourites.

http://ftp.fau.de/xbmc/addons/frodo/scri...-4.0.9.zip

You can install the script via the Add-On menu, then "Install from Zip File".
Guys. I need some help with some customization. I've remaned some of my home menu items and one of them I've renamed to Broadcast TV. How do I get Live TV which is under Add-Ons and move it to under Broadcast TV.
does subtitles download work yet on gotham? i can't do without it.
(2014-03-17, 18:27)Dexter_86 Wrote: Hi, who is using the shortcut function for TV Series in Quartz?
I use this a lot but i have a problem with the layout.
the artwork of the layout is like an movie layout but the selection box is a square box so they do not fit eachother.
check the screenshot..

Anyone know how to fix this?

I can't reproduce this.

What do you have in skin settings regarding shelf?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2014-04-02, 08:26)Loom Wrote:
Quote:Didn't work for me.. I copied the folder Quartz-master to the add-on folder and restart XBMC, but still I cannot select the skin in the settings menu.

Any other suggestions to install this skin for Gotham?Undecided

Rename the folder from "quartz-master" to "skin.quartz", and don't forget to install the "script.favourites", otherwise you won't be able to use custom favourites.

http://ftp.fau.de/xbmc/addons/frodo/scri...-4.0.9.zip

You can install the script via the Add-On menu, then "Install from Zip File".

Sorry for the late reply, but it worked! Thanks a million!
(2014-03-07, 11:42)peterpeterpeter Wrote: At the moment you cannot get subtitles in Quartz (EDIT: in Gotham), until it is updated to work with Gotham. They changed the way to download subtitles in 13, so the only way to get them in Gotham is to temporarly change the skin to default. There you can download the subtitles directly in the onscreen menu on the right.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...e_services

(2014-03-08, 01:13)bthusby Wrote: Thanks for answer! Waiting in excitement Big Grin Big Grin

Added.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hi,
anyway to add Youtube url to the home screen shelve or favorites?

Thanks,
skullmonkey
(2014-04-11, 13:29)skullmonkey Wrote: Hi,
anyway to add Youtube url to the home screen shelve or favorites?

Thanks,
skullmonkey

Yup, see skin settings.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2014-02-19, 04:25)MK1984 Wrote: Hi pecinko,

thanks for the great skin!

Is it possible to have a DialogAccessPoints.xml added to the skin so that it displays the network access points under Settings --> Services --> Internet Access - much like the Linux Confluence skin so that XBMC Linux users on dedicated media boxes such as the Pivos etc can use this skin to change the network settings?

This is the Pivos Linux version: https://github.com/Pivosgroup/skin.pivos...Points.xml
I did a copy paste of that file to ...addons/skin.quartz/1080i - and it actually brought up something but it is unreadable as it is obviously not aligned to the quartz skin gui

Thanks Smile

hi, any chance of this happening?
(2014-04-11, 15:28)MK1984 Wrote:
(2014-02-19, 04:25)MK1984 Wrote: Hi pecinko,

thanks for the great skin!

Is it possible to have a DialogAccessPoints.xml added to the skin so that it displays the network access points under Settings --> Services --> Internet Access - much like the Linux Confluence skin so that XBMC Linux users on dedicated media boxes such as the Pivos etc can use this skin to change the network settings?

This is the Pivos Linux version: https://github.com/Pivosgroup/skin.pivos...Points.xml
I did a copy paste of that file to ...addons/skin.quartz/1080i - and it actually brought up something but it is unreadable as it is obviously not aligned to the quartz skin gui

Thanks Smile

hi, any chance of this happening?

Post a screenshot I don't have pivos.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hey, how come pecinko have only 46 reputation! Boos him ffs!
(2014-04-11, 11:09)pecinko Wrote:
(2014-03-17, 18:27)Dexter_86 Wrote: Hi, who is using the shortcut function for TV Series in Quartz?
I use this a lot but i have a problem with the layout.
the artwork of the layout is like an movie layout but the selection box is a square box so they do not fit eachother.
check the screenshot..

Anyone know how to fix this?

I can't reproduce this.

What do you have in skin settings regarding shelf?

It happens, when you use Home Media Shelf Customizer/Favorites.

BTW. Is there any chance to have the TV-Series Posters square (i.e. 600x600), like on AppleTV/iTunes in the shelf, if you use Auto Populate?
Also, under 12.3 the buttons? look out of place, and I cannot download subtitles. Just closes the window.

(2014-04-16, 11:44)peterpeterpeter Wrote: Also, under 12.3 the buttons? look out of place, and I cannot download subtitles. Just closes the window.

You have installed Gotham version of Quartz onto xbmc frodo.

Btw fixed blue rectangle on custom shelf. Square posters may come later, no promises.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

• 146(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12