• 45(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080++
This perfect, like the new EPG! 'll See part of music!
im85288 perfect the new EPG! looks great!

Just one thing,
can you change the channel list (see picture) with the same appearance of the new epg??¿

im85288
I have an error in skin / settings / home / manage home categories
No categories are listed when I want to customize home categories ( list is empty)

I'm not sure if is an error of the skin...
]

Version 3.0.48 is now available

Contains big changes for XBMB3C users. Now shows photo library and uses new ways of setting the Menus.
There should be no more disappearing tiles.

The changes will need for now the latest XBMB3C from Github until the next official release is made.
Where do I find the option enable XBMB3C mode, I can't find it anywhere and none of the tiles are linked up.
Since yesterday, video plugins like YouTube default to panel view for the video list. This wouldn't be not much of a problem, since you can change it back to list view, except it doesn't stick. If you change it to list view and exit the YouTube plugin, it will be back to panel view if you go back in. Very, very annoying.
(2014-04-18, 00:17)im85288 Wrote: Version 3.0.48 is now available

Contains big changes for XBMB3C users. Now shows photo library and uses new ways of setting the Menus.

The changes will need for now the latest XBMB3C from Github until the next official release is made.

I just updated the skin and I like the new changes, especially the home screen view with the larger widgets.

I am having some issues as listed below, but perhaps they are caused by me not have the latest XBMB3C as you mentioned above? I have version 8.5 currently installed and I don't know how to get the latest one from the Github. I am only a little bit familiar with how to use Github and see there is a Master zip file to download but per the xml file in it that one is still version 8.5. If you could tell me how to get the latest I will try to do that if this may be causing my issues.

However, I now have missing tiles on the Movie screen and TV screen view. It appears to be tile #1 and tile 3 & 4 on the Movie view. I am using the regular Metro view and not the alternate view.

I also cannot select any of the tiles on the TV screen view now. When I try to do this the selection just goes to the bottom for the power button. However, if I select TV Shows (the text) on the header, it does take me to my TV Shows section and everything works fine in there.

Again, thanks for your work on this one!
A new focus

Well it's a sad day but I have found another skin that gives me more pleasure than this one so have decided to move onto that one. For those interested it is the amazing Eminence skin currently still a WIP skin but ticks all the boxes for me in regards performance, style etc.

Hopefully someone will want to continue this skin and if so please contact me or post here so that you can take over and perhaps still use my repo for updates.

On that note I have created a modded version of Eminence that has Media Browser support. Again the latest XBMB3C client from Github is needed for now. The skin is available for install in the Gotham Repo Now. The aim will be to keep it up to date with the base WIP skin and add more support for MB3 where needed.

Perhaps when the next Xperience1080 from Black is created for Gotham I may be back with support for that skin.

Some screenshots of Eminence in Media Browser Mode:

watch gallery

(2014-04-18, 21:33)jasonmcroy Wrote:
(2014-04-18, 00:17)im85288 Wrote: Version 3.0.48 is now available

I just updated the skin and I like the new changes, especially the home screen view with the larger widgets.

I am having some issues as listed below, but perhaps they are caused by me not have the latest XBMB3C as you mentioned above? I have version 8.5 currently installed and I don't know how to get the latest one from the Github. I am only a little bit familiar with how to use Github and see there is a Master zip file to download but per the xml file in it that one is still version 8.5. If you could tell me how to get the latest I will try to do that if this may be causing my issues.

However, I now have missing tiles on the Movie screen and TV screen view. It appears to be tile #1 and tile 3 & 4 on the Movie view. I am using the regular Metro view and not the alternate view.

I also cannot select any of the tiles on the TV screen view now. When I try to do this the selection just goes to the bottom for the power button. However, if I select TV Shows (the text) on the header, it does take me to my TV Shows section and everything works fine in there.

Again, thanks for your work on this one!

Yes you will need to have the latest zip from Github for now and install the downloaded zip file. This would explain the issues your having.

(2014-04-18, 01:12)OFark Wrote: Where do I find the option enable XBMB3C mode, I can't find it anywhere and none of the tiles are linked up.

You will need the latest XBMB3C and then there is an option in the skin settings called Modes where you can select it or when on the Home label push up to see the sub menu.

(2014-04-18, 10:04)throttlemeister Wrote: Since yesterday, video plugins like YouTube default to panel view for the video list. This wouldn't be not much of a problem, since you can change it back to list view, except it doesn't stick. If you change it to list view and exit the YouTube plugin, it will be back to panel view if you go back in. Very, very annoying.

I think I fixed this bug in another version last night, please confirm if it is still there
Nope. the only thing I get is metro, classic or horizontal. I have just installed the XBMB3C plugin from

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/MediaBrowser.XBMC
(2014-04-18, 23:57)OFark Wrote: Nope. the only thing I get is metro, classic or horizontal. I have just installed the XBMB3C plugin from

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/MediaBrowser.XBMC

There should be a separate section in the skin settings near the bottom called Modes.
I've just installed the Arctic XBMB3C skin
https://github.com/elcabong/skin.arctic-xbmb3c
And even that doesn't have any movies or TV shows listed. I must be doing something wrong somewhere

1. Install XBMC 12.3
2. Install XBMB3C plugin 0.8.5
3. Configure XBMB3C with Media Browser settings - Server name, Username and password. This is confirmed by launching the app and it shows me my movies.
4. Install skin and go back to home page.

Movies and TV Shows are not listed. 0 found.
You'll need to have a Gotham version of xbmc installed and use my repo for Gotham. Make sure to get the zip for xbmb3c from github and install that version.
(2014-04-19, 00:08)im85288 Wrote: You'll need to have a Gotham version of xbmc installed and use my repo for Gotham. Make sure to get the zip for xbmb3c from github and install that version.

Still nothing.

I installed Gotham beta 3, then uninstalled xperience1080++ and reinstalled the Gotham one, then just to be sure uninstalled and reinstalled XBMB3C. I cannot find a mode option in the skin settings.

You should have something like this:

I can only guess you have not installed the xbmb3c zip correctly for it not to be detected. The add-on must be called plugin.video.xbmb3c in your add ons directory. Sometimes when people install it from Github they leave the directory as it is named by the zip file which is not always correct.
I must be doing something daft. You were right about the plugin folder name it was something like mediabrowser.xmbc. So I deleted that and extracted the plugin.video.xbmb3c folder from the zip file and put it in - \AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons

Launched XBMC switch to the Xperience1080++ Gotham skin and still nothing. I've checked the addon, that seems to work fine. But still nothing on the home page.

I'm making the massive assumption that I am not supposed to add anything to my XBMC Client library, as that seem counter-intuitive to using the MC3 library?
You seem to have done everything correctly, are you sure you have the version from github installed and even if not the mode to switch should be there. Can you try with the eminence skin from my repo?
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080++9