Android My xbmc worked fine, but, it DOES not fit my TV screen anymore...
Sad 
My xbmc worked great for about a month or so, then my kids learn how to use it so they did. Dont know what they did, or pressed on remote, but now, Everything on my Android plays just fine on tv, ONLY xbmc is located on half bottom left screen and plays like that as well. Tried almost everything, but its not coming back to normal... HELP PLEASE ANY-1////
Try stopping xbnc, renaming guisettings.xml and then starting xbmc.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
go to the settings on your android device and go to display...there you will find arrows rtc to re-size your screen
Thanks, but I need a bit guidance in doing this...

how to Stop xbmc,
second
how to rename and to what name and extension.
Thanks

Kezzidog, thanks for the reply, but ONLY xbmc software is cornered. Every other app works just fine on full screen
GOT THE ANSWER. Thanks a lot to this Forum. Above my Keyboard, I pressed "\" and problem solved...

(2014-04-21, 00:33)nickr Wrote: Try stopping xbnc, renaming guisettings.xml and then starting xbmc.
(2014-04-21, 01:24)shosam90 Wrote: GOT THE ANSWER. Thanks a lot to this Forum. Above my Keyboard, I pressed "\" and problem solved...

(2014-04-21, 00:33)nickr Wrote: Try stopping xbnc, renaming guisettings.xml and then starting xbmc.

Stop posting in bold.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My xbmc worked fine, but, it DOES not fit my TV screen anymore...0