• 131(current)
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon
I wouldn't think so since it's a script.
I am unable to get 2.3.2 running and would appreciate any help. I'm running XBMC 12.3 on a Gateway SX-2800 running Lubuntu Saucy. I get a "Script failed! : script.audio.pandora" error on trying to open the addon. I tried reverting to 12.0, reinstalling several times, and installing from a .zip file. No luck. Here's the log:

www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=153160

I'm also running the addon on an Openelec machine with the same addons with no problems. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Please disregard for now. I seem to have suffered a hard drive failure, so this would seem to be moot. Smile
For some reason it isn't showing up in my Addons, even though I've installed and configured it. Any ideas?
This addon is crashing frequently at the end of a track.

Thought it may have been skin related but it still crashes with the default skin.

Any ideas?

Cheers
May be unrelated, but I upgraded to the latest Gotham Beta and the plugin is failing to authenticate at login. Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks.
No problem B4 on Win 7

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
(2014-01-26, 00:25)rivy Wrote: @ Broken9754,

I occasionally have the visualizer cut off for a song, but only occasionally, not repeatably. I'll look into it a bit more, and I'll look for code differences between v2.3.2 and robweber's version that you pointed out.

If anyone else has this problem or can point out the problem & fix, I'll quickly incorporate it into the addon.

I have this problem as well on 2.3.2 from the official repository. It happens roughly every half dozen songs or so, the screen is just white and the info button will not display any of the info at all, not even the current time.

Also, I'm not sure if this is a bug or the way it is intended, but when I press the skip forward button it beeps and says it can't find another item to play in the playlist, then it will in fact play a new song. I'm new to xbmc, and am used to using my blu-ray player that just skips to the next song when I press the button.
(2014-04-21, 10:50)deletedpenguin Wrote: May be unrelated, but I upgraded to the latest Gotham Beta and the plugin is failing to authenticate at login. Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks.

Same here, with Gotham 13.0 Final.

All I get is the message "Failed to authenticate listener.
Check username/password and try again.

PHP Code:
15:50:31 T:5872  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
15:50:31 T:5872  NOTICEPandoraInitializing v2.3.2
:50:31 T:5872  NOTICEPandorasys.platform win32
:50:31 T:5872  NOTICEPandoraProxy Enabled
:50:33 T:5872   ERRORERROR:root:fault code12 messageAn unexpected error occurred
:50:33 T:5872  NOTICE: . 
So, just wondering if anyone has this working on a new Gotham 13 Windows 7 installation?

Between work and the kiddos (and actually occasionally enjoying my XBMC install), free time's at a premium! So, not a ton of time to install and experiment with the handful of addons and tweaks that I need to keep XBMC "fully functional" and wife friendly...

I see a few problems noted above, so, just wondering if this should be compatible and if anyone has it working.

REALLY LOVE this plugin/script/whatever awesomeness it is! Thanks in advance for any feedback.
Just upgraded to Gotham. Windows 7x64. Pandora works fine.
Definitely no longer working for me outside the U.S. with proxy enabled.
(2014-05-09, 05:27)mrfatboy Wrote: Just upgraded to Gotham. Windows 7x64. Pandora works fine.

FYI. I'm in the US. No proxy. Sorry for not giving that info earlier.
Never mind....it's working fine...only a temporary problem thankfully.
(2014-02-19, 17:49)Yo Mama Wrote: This is a little greedy, but is there a way to block ads?

I agree with this. I noticed that on my setup the ads can be skipped with the song skip button and all of the ads are 30 seconds long. I wonder if it would be possible to have the app automatically skip any song that is 30 seconds long.
Pandora has been working great but for some reason it reboots my system (rpi using OE 3.2.4) when a song skips. Once when I entered Pandora. Sometimes it's fine sometimes not. Anyone having similar issues?

I'm using Pandora now with debugging on. Will post a log file if it happens again. Thanks!

Update: happened again. Here I my log file...

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=208696
  • 131(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon11