• 46(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080++
AhhHa!

So eminence has a mode setting and I enabled MediaBrowser mode. YAY!

but...

The Movies page now show my movies in the highlights, but none of the options on the right do anything except search. So I can watch a movie it decides to highlight... TV shows are the same.

sooooo close.

Like the skin btw, very responsive. The left and right in the options confused me a little, but I think I like it.
Yes the eminence skin is very fast and less clunky than this one. It still sounds to me like you have an old version of XBMB3C installed. That would explain why clicking on things like All Movies, Recently Added, Trailers, Sets does nothing in the Movie Hub.

But it sounds like your getting closer!
Im85288,

I'm having trouble on the main screen, the images of options does not seem that the example that was, I get a big hole in the screen.
(2014-04-19, 13:28)im85288 Wrote: Yes the eminence skin is very fast and less clunky than this one. It still sounds to me like you have an old version of XBMB3C installed. That would explain why clicking on things like All Movies, Recently Added, Trailers, Sets does nothing in the Movie Hub.

Could you please post a link to the version I should have, then I'll remove all traces of it from my PC and try again.

Incidentally, that says press down for options, where I actually had to press up.
(2014-04-17, 16:25)jodit Wrote: im85288 perfect the new EPG! looks great!

Just one thing,
can you change the channel list (see picture) with the same appearance of the new epg??¿

im85288
I have an error in skin / settings / home / manage home categories
No categories are listed when I want to customize home categories ( list is empty)

I'm not sure if is an error of the skin...
]

im85288
Please, can you solve these two small problems before leaving this mod ...?¿¿¿

Big Grin
(2014-04-19, 16:48)iorifly Wrote: Im85288,

I'm having trouble on the main screen, the images of options does not seem that the example that was, I get a big hole in the screen.

Ah yes I think I know what that one is, I'll put an update up soon.

(2014-04-19, 22:34)OFark Wrote:
(2014-04-19, 13:28)im85288 Wrote: Yes the eminence skin is very fast and less clunky than this one. It still sounds to me like you have an old version of XBMB3C installed. That would explain why clicking on things like All Movies, Recently Added, Trailers, Sets does nothing in the Movie Hub.

Could you please post a link to the version I should have, then I'll remove all traces of it from my PC and try again.

Incidentally, that says press down for options, where I actually had to press up.

Yeah sure: https://github.com/MediaBrowser/MediaBro...master.zip it should say version 0.8.6 when you install it

(2014-04-20, 03:31)jodit Wrote:
(2014-04-17, 16:25)jodit Wrote: im85288 perfect the new EPG! looks great!

Just one thing,
can you change the channel list (see picture) with the same appearance of the new epg??¿

im85288
I have an error in skin / settings / home / manage home categories
No categories are listed when I want to customize home categories ( list is empty)

I'm not sure if is an error of the skin...
]

im85288
Please, can you solve these two small problems before leaving this mod ...?¿¿¿

Big Grin

I'll have a look to see if it happens to me and fix them if they do, hopefully I'll leave the mod bug free Smile
(2014-04-20, 18:36)im85288 Wrote: I'll have a look to see if it happens to me and fix them if they do, hopefully I'll leave the mod bug free Smile

(2014-04-13, 15:57)johnnyvdberg Wrote:
(2014-03-19, 15:57)im85288 Wrote:
(2014-03-15, 18:53)johnnyvdberg Wrote: I noticed that the language flags are missing in the subtitle downloader. As I have it setup so it tries to find my native language first, and then English, it's kind of hard to distinguish the two. Is this a bug, or haven't you added that feature yet?

Sounds like a bug, I do not use the subtitles at all...can you post a screenshot so I can see exactly where you are referring to?
Sure can. As you can see its sorted, but some subs don't give any hint regarding the language it's in.

Could you please have a look at my problem, it looks like a tiny fix Angel
The plot thickens.

I've installed that zip file you linked, it's still reported as 0.8.5, however eminence skin works perfectly now. That said not of the others work, the modes still doesn't show up in xperience1080++

In eminence is it possible to set the custom widgets of the TV Shows hub to MC3 libraries like Latest and Upcoming, Suggested, etc? Off networked sources I had a nice psmart playlist that showed me everything in certain TV shows that I hadn't watched yet. A useful feature, however smart playlists don't work with MC3 libraries, so I really would like to use the Latest library from MC3.
Hey there,

something perhaps broke with the pictures widget on home. Before yesterday it would indeed display a slideshow, now it's just empty.
Doesn't matter which source (local or remote) I pick for it.

Regards,

Bert
(2014-04-20, 20:50)johnnyvdberg Wrote:
(2014-04-20, 18:36)im85288 Wrote: I'll have a look to see if it happens to me and fix them if they do, hopefully I'll leave the mod bug free Smile

(2014-04-13, 15:57)johnnyvdberg Wrote:
(2014-03-19, 15:57)im85288 Wrote: Sounds like a bug, I do not use the subtitles at all...can you post a screenshot so I can see exactly where you are referring to?
Sure can. As you can see its sorted, but some subs don't give any hint regarding the language it's in.

Could you please have a look at my problem, it looks like a tiny fix Angel

I can't promise anything, but if time allows I'll take a look...

(2014-04-21, 01:52)OFark Wrote: The plot thickens.

I've installed that zip file you linked, it's still reported as 0.8.5, however eminence skin works perfectly now. That said not of the others work, the modes still doesn't show up in xperience1080++

In eminence is it possible to set the custom widgets of the TV Shows hub to MC3 libraries like Latest and Upcoming, Suggested, etc? Off networked sources I had a nice psmart playlist that showed me everything in certain TV shows that I hadn't watched yet. A useful feature, however smart playlists don't work with MC3 libraries, so I really would like to use the Latest library from MC3.

It still sounds like something's not right. Version 0.9.0 of XBMB3C is soon to be available in the official repo so once that's there install that version. As for things working in the hubs, they already do..eg recently added, favourites, upcoming tv all point at MB3. Similar in the movies/music hubs they all use MB3. EDIT - version 0.9.0 is now in Github so if you get the latest again it should now show the add-on with the correct version. Oh and for the best experience choose "use mixed widget" in the skin options.

(2014-04-21, 09:04)bertbeukema Wrote: Hey there,

something perhaps broke with the pictures widget on home. Before yesterday it would indeed display a slideshow, now it's just empty.
Doesn't matter which source (local or remote) I pick for it.

Regards,

Bert

I think I know what may have caused this..,
Yeah, what I meant to say was the only one I find useful is the "Latest" group, ie shows in progress with episodes I haven't watched yet, which is (unfortunately) the only one missing.
(2014-04-21, 18:39)OFark Wrote: Yeah, what I meant to say was the only one I find useful is the "Latest" group, ie shows in progress with episodes I haven't watched yet, which is (unfortunately) the only one missing.

Yeah also the one I use most too. If you set the "override background with mixed widget" it shows in progress episodes as the background...cool feature! Also in progress can also be accessed when you go down from the main menu..I will though add it to the hub too eventually.
Sorry if this is a dumb question but isn't this the 1080++ forum? Where did this eminence come from? Is is part of 1080++?

I have just tried eminence and much prefer it to 1080++ for my mediabrowser server connection but would like to know it's development status please? is it replacing 1080++ an alongside project? same devs?

Sorry so many questions but really would like to know as I have 6 clients around the house and want to remain uniformity across all and don't want to install something that will not be developed (as I have already found the EPG search function does not work)

Thank you though so much for developing this to enable very grateful users like me to be able to access their MB3 Servers within XBMC :-)
(2014-04-21, 21:26)mbc0 Wrote: Sorry if this is a dumb question but isn't this the 1080++ forum? Where did this eminence come from? Is is part of 1080++?

I have just tried eminence and much prefer it to 1080++ for my mediabrowser server connection but would like to know it's development status please? is it replacing 1080++ an alongside project? same devs?

Sorry so many questions but really would like to know as I have 6 clients around the house and want to remain uniformity across all and don't want to install something that will not be developed (as I have already found the EPG search function does not work)

Thank you though so much for developing this to enable very grateful users like me to be able to access their MB3 Servers within XBMC :-)

Nope not a dumb question at all! Eminence is a Work In Progress skin designed by jurialmunkey..he makes some good skins such as Arctic and now Eminence. I too much prefer it to 1080++ so decided to MB3 it! So yup I'd switch to that too if I were you as I intend only on modding that version from now on. Ps the latest xbmb3c(version 0.9.0) has a cool search feature in. PPs if you enable the option to use custom widgets it uses your next up/ latest movies as a sort of widget background..,very very nice skin and about a third the size of this one do performs really well. Not sure where to put feedback on my version of it yet so if you do access the MB3 forums you'll see I have a thread on it there
Hi,

I have spent some time playing with the eminence skin connected to my mediabrowser 3 server and absolutely love the look!

I am on Gotham Beta 4,
XBMBC3 0.86 (Downloaded from the zip in this forum, if I look at the changelog it only shows 0.85 though?)
I downloaded the skin from the repository a few hours ago but cannot find a version number?

Just a couple of questions though please :-)

1, Watched Status is not shown for episodes/movies? If I change to 1080++ they are there again?
2, XBMC menu click sounds do not work in this skin?
3, when in skin settings I unable to add network location for custom video playlist? I want to create a tile that is linked to all my videos on my server
4, when I click an actor, no results are found? even if someone like Harrison Ford! (This is something the family use alot!)

Thank you for your great work! :-D
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080++9