• 129(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
(2014-04-25, 22:38)Samu-rai Wrote: Yeah. Widgets work with smart playlists.

Have you got them set to 'In progress' by any chance?

Where would I find that out, don't recall seeing anything about in progress
(2014-04-25, 22:40)coullgfx Wrote:
(2014-04-25, 22:38)Samu-rai Wrote: Yeah. Widgets work with smart playlists.

Have you got them set to 'In progress' by any chance?

Where would I find that out, don't recall seeing anything about in progress

Finally figured out what you were talking about lol, got it sorted, but unfortunately the only reason stuff is showing up is because I added root folder as a source before I created playlists, if I delete the source, nothing is in any of my playlists. So they are obviously not set up correctly.

Any recommendations?

Ok, finally Sussed it out, rather happy now.

Only a few more questions, how do you add comics?
And is there a way to change the view of the widgets?
(2014-03-24, 00:55)thrak76 Wrote:
(2014-03-23, 23:01)TrailFoX Wrote: please make next aired script and cinema ex. optional.

It is optional. Don't push the Cinema Ex button. Also, turn off next aired in the skin settings. Or uninstall the addons.

please show were i can turn off or uninstall!?

i get every time a addon failed message when scroll fast in tv shows.

why we get forced to use a addon that shows only us dates of tv shows?
I finally got fanart to work. I had to copy all of it out of the addon_data folder and into Downloads (a folder I could easily access in OpenElec). I chose multiple image for TV Shows, Movies, and 3D Movies and dose the appropriate fanart and it all displays now. I wonder if it was an OpenElec thing that fanart wouldn't show up right.

On a side note, I saw a cool screenshot of a user's main menu and the bar was ble and it looked cool. I looked everywhere but can't seem to change it from black. Not a big deal but how was that done? A mod perhaps?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Is it possible that MQ 5 fanart in the menus doesn't work properly on OpenElec because of the directory structure? I downloaded the files last night and then copied them to an SMB accessible location and specified them for TV and Movie fanart and everything works now.
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Does anyone know why the recently added episodes and/or movies, when i navigate thru them, do not display information of RATING; TOTAL TIME; CODEC, etc and only if i actually press play and then return to homescreen do they get updated?

Bug or smth wrong on my side?
Something on your side, no problem for me on beta 4 : age rating, media type, rating, year, time, genres, plot

I have a request, but i don't know it it's about the skin, the skin widgets, or XBMC itself :

Contextual menu and watch toggle on episodes and films in the widgets.

I use an external player for all the videos (using XBMC only for navigation actually), so i need to manually toogle watched after returning to XBMC.
I can't do that from the widget (no contextual menu, no watch toggle available), so the use of widgets for me is very limited (just let me know what new episodes i have available, because in the end i must launch the episode from inside series in order to be able to tag it watched after viewing it)
(2014-04-26, 17:02)patseguin Wrote: Is it possible that MQ 5 fanart in the menus doesn't work properly on OpenElec because of the directory structure? I downloaded the files last night and then copied them to an SMB accessible location and specified them for TV and Movie fanart and everything works now.

Glad the suggestion worked.

To change that home screen bar see here.

(2014-04-26, 20:31)djhifi Wrote: Does anyone know why the recently added episodes and/or movies, when i navigate thru them, do not display information of RATING; TOTAL TIME; CODEC, etc and only if i actually press play and then return to homescreen do they get updated?

It all shows correctly my end. Doesn't sound skin related.

XBMC doesn't sound like it's extracting that data until it's played.

Are you using locally stored content or streaming?

(2014-04-26, 11:02)TrailFoX Wrote:
(2014-03-24, 00:55)thrak76 Wrote:
(2014-03-23, 23:01)TrailFoX Wrote: please make next aired script and cinema ex. optional.

It is optional. Don't push the Cinema Ex button. Also, turn off next aired in the skin settings. Or uninstall the addons.

Its in addons, under programs.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Samu-rai

Im streaming the content.

From a central NAS

PS: It only happens with TV Shows Widget not in the movies section.
(2014-04-26, 22:23)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2014-04-26, 17:02)patseguin Wrote: Is it possible that MQ 5 fanart in the menus doesn't work properly on OpenElec because of the directory structure? I downloaded the files last night and then copied them to an SMB accessible location and specified them for TV and Movie fanart and everything works now.

Actually it did and it didn't. Artwork organizer didn't download art to where I told it to, even though I gave it a specific directory in advanced settings. I copied all the files to my OE downloads folder and pointed to that for my fanart. So, your suggestion worked but not because of artwork organizer lol.

And I did find that link to make a custom menu bar. I made a nifty blue bar with a gradient and 75% transparency. Got it looking it very cool with my fanart showing and my custom bar. I disabled the widgets though because they don't seem configurable as to what they do. For instance, in TV shows, it showed about 10 of the same icon and movies were showing movie art but I don't know what they were. Is there a place to configure widgets that I am missing?
Hey all,

I downloaded a theme from here, set a custom background image for the settings menu item (because I didn't like that weird blue PreCog-looking thing, but when I go into the settings menu, the background is still the PreCog. Anyone know how to fix that?
What type of xbmc are using out of curiosity? Windows, OpenElec. Maybe you need to copy that image to a different location.
Windows, thanks.

To change that home screen bar see here.

(2014-04-26, 20:31)djhifi Wrote: Does anyone know why the recently added episodes and/or movies, when i navigate thru them, do not display information of RATING; TOTAL TIME; CODEC, etc and only if i actually press play and then return to homescreen do they get updated?

It all shows correctly my end. Doesn't sound skin related.

XBMC doesn't sound like it's extracting that data until it's played.

Are you using locally stored content or streaming?

(2014-04-26, 11:02)TrailFoX Wrote:
(2014-03-24, 00:55)thrak76 Wrote: It is optional. Don't push the Cinema Ex button. Also, turn off next aired in the skin settings. Or uninstall the addons.

Its in addons, under programs.

yes butt its not possibel to deinstall or deactivate
(2014-04-27, 10:04)TrailFoX Wrote: yes butt its not possibel to deinstall or deactivate

You can my end.

(2014-04-26, 23:53)ratzofftoya Wrote: Hey all,

I downloaded a theme from here, set a custom background image for the settings menu item (because I didn't like that weird blue PreCog-looking thing, but when I go into the settings menu, the background is still the PreCog. Anyone know how to fix that?

Sounds like you haven't set it properly.

(2014-04-26, 23:21)djhifi Wrote: Samu-rai

Im streaming the content.

From a central NAS

PS: It only happens with TV Shows Widget not in the movies section.

Oh I see. Widgets don't have that info for TV shows.

(2014-04-26, 23:47)patseguin Wrote:

Actually it did and it didn't. Artwork organizer didn't download art to where I told it to, even though I gave it a specific directory in advanced settings. I copied all the files to my OE downloads folder and pointed to that for my fanart. So, your suggestion worked but not because of artwork organizer lol.

And I did find that link to make a custom menu bar. I made a nifty blue bar with a gradient and 75% transparency. Got it looking it very cool with my fanart showing and my custom bar. I disabled the widgets though because they don't seem configurable as to what they do. For instance, in TV shows, it showed about 10 of the same icon and movies were showing movie art but I don't know what they were. Is there a place to configure widgets that I am missing?

The reason the TV shows were showing the same show is because you had it set to recently added, and the 12 most recent episodes you had were all of the same show.

I'm not sure what you mean with regards to movies.

The settings are under addons > services > skin widgets.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

• 129(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 520