• 4(current)
[WIP] [MOD] Aeon Nox 5: Minimalistic
Nice work! With a little work this could be made into a theme for Nox 5, well excluding the changes you made to the views. If I can find time and if you dont mind I'll look to make a minimalistic theme.
(2014-04-25, 20:58)BigNoid Wrote: Nice work! With a little work this could be made into a theme for Nox 5, well excluding the changes you made to the views. If I can find time and if you dont mind I'll look to make a minimalistic theme.

Thanks BN! By all means use anything you'd like from here, it's all based on your work anyway. Wink Yeah, I don't think it would be too difficult to create a minimalistic theme as most of the changes were in the textures.

I've been working on a skin for Global Search the past week or so. I just finished the main window, still need to work on the context menu and info window. I was going to create another version for Nox 5 if you hadn't started one, but you'll probably be a lot quicker at updating it for Nox if you want to use it, lol.

watch gallery
Thx!
Well I'm really sparse in my free time atm, so a pr for global search would be appreciated as its one of the addons I dont use much.
(2014-04-25, 23:38)BigNoid Wrote: Thx!
Well I'm really sparse in my free time atm, so a pr for global search would be appreciated as its one of the addons I dont use much.

I'll make a version with the Nox 5 panel and floor when it's done.
Great work! Like the episode view and the logo's. Are you plan to implement the 5.0.3 changes like submenu's?
(2014-05-06, 10:08)Bloksel Wrote: Great work! Like the episode view and the logo's. Are you plan to implement the 5.0.3 changes like submenu's?

Updated this mod last night, should now be current with BigNoid's 5.04.
(2014-05-06, 16:14)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2014-05-06, 10:08)Bloksel Wrote: Great work! Like the episode view and the logo's. Are you plan to implement the 5.0.3 changes like submenu's?

Thanks for the update Smile

I saw a couple posts back that bignoid was willing to make the mod available as a theme for Nox5. Any update ?
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
(2014-05-06, 17:10)Sabish Wrote:

I saw a couple posts back that bignoid was willing to make the mod available as a theme for Nox5. Any update ?

That will be up to BN, not sure where it ranks on his list of requests/updates. Smile

If I can find time I'll try to make a theme for Nox 5. Not sure how well it will look without dimmed backgrounds, etc though.

EDIT: I made a minimalistic.xbt texture file, but it just doesn't work well with the Nox 5 code IMHO. There is a diffuse effect that makes the posters semi-transparent and there are several borders, all of which I removed for the mod.

Thanks!

Only I can't find the "Enable custom submenus" option in the skin settings like in BigNoid's 5.04?
(2014-05-07, 09:45)Bloksel Wrote:

Thanks!

Only I can't find the "Enable custom submenus" option in the skin settings like in BigNoid's 5.04?

BigNoid's version no longer has that option either, submenus are enabled by default.

Edit: Oops, I had forgotten to push my latest commit, fixed now.
(2014-05-07, 09:47)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2014-05-07, 09:45)Bloksel Wrote:
(2014-05-06, 16:14)bryanbrazil Wrote: Updated this mod last night, should now be current with BigNoid's 5.04.

Thanks!

BigNoid's version no longer has that option either, submenus are enabled by default.

Edit: Oops, I had forgotten to push my latest commit, fixed now.

Thanks again!

But must be me, but I can't find the "manage submenu" option either in the last git version
(2014-05-06, 21:58)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2014-05-06, 17:10)Sabish Wrote:
(2014-05-06, 16:14)bryanbrazil Wrote: Updated this mod last night, should now be current with BigNoid's 5.04.

That will be up to BN, not sure where it ranks on his list of requests/updates. Smile

If I can find time I'll try to make a theme for Nox 5. Not sure how well it will look without dimmed backgrounds, etc though.

EDIT: I made a minimalistic.xbt texture file, but it just doesn't work well with the Nox 5 code IMHO. There is a diffuse effect that makes the posters semi-transparent and there are several borders, all of which I removed for the mod.

Yeah, i'v been doing some modding myself, but i ended up only replacing blk60.png with blk40.png in IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml, since i only wanted a slightly less dimmed fanart. I also reintroduced the floors, since i think it looks better (matter of taste i guess). The rest is perfect : again, very good job Wink

But i agree with you : fanarts are meant to remain dimmed, since you changed the opacity of many textures to something lighter : without dark backgrounds, it just doesn't make sense anymore.

BTW : tried the latest GIT : no luck either with the submenus, the option doesn't exist in skin settings
For those missing the edit submenu button, it looks like BigNoid forgot to remove a visibility condition when making the editable submenus enabled by default - line 269 in custom_1121_HomeMenuCustomizer.xml should read

Code:
<visible>System.HasAddon(script.skinshortcuts)</visible>
(2014-05-07, 14:12)Unfledged Wrote: For those missing the edit submenu button, it looks like BigNoid forgot to remove a visibility condition when making the editable submenus enabled by default - line 269 in custom_1121_HomeMenuCustomizer.xml should read

Code:
<visibile>System.HasAddon(script.skinshortcuts)</visible>

Thanks Unfledged, works now

FYI : You made a small typo (<visibile>) : maybe you should correct it, people tend to copy/paste without checking Wink
(2014-05-07, 14:23)Sabish Wrote: FYI : You made a small typo (<visibile>) : maybe you should correct it, people tend to copy/paste without checking Wink

Good spot, I've corrected it. Thanks.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] [MOD] Aeon Nox 5: Minimalistic6