• 6(current)
Release Songza Music Plugin
(2014-05-06, 23:29)zebrom Wrote: Thanks it installed this time. but I'm having problems with the login. I have my username and password correct however my favorites and recently played folders don't show anything. I think the problem is it doesn't seem to make an attempt to log in. I put the settings in and nothing happens

I've seen that behavior before however I can't reproduce it. I just tried on a brand new install and it worked fine. I'm not sure how to help. You could try posting a debug log though I'm not sure if there would be anything in there.

Sorry
I haven't done a clean install since beta1, I've upgraded my xbmc(windows7): gothambeta1>beta2>beta3>RC>gotham13.0
I also created the songza account a couple of days ago (I used to have one connected to facebook) so maybe theres a difference between new accounts and the ones created before they redid their site.
I'm just taking some shots in the dark here I don't know if this stuff matters at all.
I looked through my log and didn't see anything that stood out (although I don't code at all so who knows)

Thanks for the help either way.
(2014-05-08, 08:08)zebrom Wrote: I haven't done a clean install since beta1, I've upgraded my xbmc(windows7): gothambeta1>beta2>beta3>RC>gotham13.0
I also created the songza account a couple of days ago (I used to have one connected to facebook) so maybe theres a difference between new accounts and the ones created before they redid their site.
I'm just taking some shots in the dark here I don't know if this stuff matters at all.
I looked through my log and didn't see anything that stood out (although I don't code at all so who knows)

OK, I think I figured out the steps to fix this.
1. Find your XBMC folder, it should be under {Username}/AppData*/Roaming/XBMC
* - hidden folder
2. Go into the cache folder and delete all the contents
3. Go into the userdata folder and then the addon-data folder and delete the plugin.audio.songza folder
4. Open XBMC
5. Go to Music addons
6. BEFORE opening the Songza addon, enter your user info on the settings page (Open context menu with 'c' and go to Addon Settings)
7. Open Songza addon
(2014-05-08, 18:07)avens19 Wrote:
(2014-05-08, 08:08)zebrom Wrote: I haven't done a clean install since beta1, I've upgraded my xbmc(windows7): gothambeta1>beta2>beta3>RC>gotham13.0

OK, I think I figured out the steps to fix this.
1. Find your XBMC folder, it should be under {Username}/AppData*/Roaming/XBMC
* - hidden folder
2. Go into the cache folder and delete all the contents
3. Go into the userdata folder and then the addon-data folder and delete the plugin.audio.songza folder
4. Open XBMC
5. Go to Music addons
6. BEFORE opening the Songza addon, enter your user info on the settings page (Open context menu with 'c' and go to Addon Settings)
7. Open Songza addon

I thought about this as well and it didn't work, I did everything you mentioned except I didn't try step 2, so I'll go back and do that. thanks
I just gotta say amazing work! Love to be able to access through xbmc now. Worked perfectly
Thank you guys it works great. Is there any way to make the plug-in automatically update when a new update comes out?
(2014-05-26, 21:16)Anon1840 Wrote: Thank you guys it works great. Is there any way to make the plug-in automatically update when a new update comes out?

Hey guys, I made a repository for this plugin. This way any updates will be auto downloaded.

Repo: goo.gl/68JXIf
Hi, This plugin is fantastic!

Although is there ANY way to make this plugin accessible through an XBMC web interface? I installed the XWMM web interface but don't see it? Other options?

Thanks!
I don't think XBMC supports forwarding plugins through the WebUI. However, once you choose a playlist, you should be able to skips songs and play/pause
I am trying to log in using my user name and password, and it doesn't work. I followed the steps mentioned earlier,with no luck. I'm using Ubuntu, so I deleted the files in the TEMP folder.

Is there another way to get it working?
I'm not sure what to tell you, I just tried it on a new install and it worked fine. Are you sure you have a Songza account, not a Facebook account?
Anyone had luck getting this to work with a proxy?

If I enter my proxy details into the global internet options in XBMC. I have put in my username/password for the proxy and I get script failed with the following in the log

Code:
NOTICE: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
                                            <html><head>
                                            <title>407 Proxy Authentication Required</title>
                                            </head><body>
                                            <h1>Proxy Authentication Required</h1>
                                            <p>This server could not verify that you
                                            are authorized to access the document
                                            requested.  Either you supplied the wrong
                                            credentials (e.g., bad password), or your
                                            browser doesn't understand how to supply
                                            the credentials required.</p>
                                            <hr>
                                            <address>Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu) Server at songza.com Port 80</address>
                                            </body></html>
Do you run into this issue when first opening the addon or when trying to play a station? If the former, do you know of an addon that accesses the internet that does work with your proxy settings? Maybe I can see what they're doing differently and fix the plugin.
Hi! Loving the plugin.
I'm trying to get my 'NowPlayingMusicWidget' to show the current station but can't figure out whether this can be implemented into my IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded.xml (I'm using aeon.nox.minimalistic). I can tweak code but can't figure out the correct usage...
something like $INFO[Window(Music.Songza).Property(station)]? Is this possible?
I'm not currently embedding the station name into the song info. If you use 'title' instead of 'station' does it show the song name?
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Songza Music Plugin3