• 5(current)
Release Keymap Editor (configure remote in GUI)
(2014-04-21, 14:17)DeejayT Wrote: The filepath is another:
appdata\roaming\xmbc\userdata\keymaps

There i have following files:
keyboard.old
keyboard.xml
keyboard.xml.bak

Delete them. I assume you created that keyboard.xml.bak file? There shouldn't be junk files in this folder, but I will try to improve the cleanup procedure.
Really useful add-on. Many thanks.

I've had a good look around and I can't find the command for turning shuffle or random play on/off. Is it hiding somewhere or can it be added at some point?
(2014-04-30, 13:38)Endemoniada Wrote: Really useful add-on. Many thanks.

I've had a good look around and I can't find the command for turning shuffle or random play on/off. Is it hiding somewhere or can it be added at some point?
Added. If there's anything else you're missing, let me know
I've been using this for ages with no problems on Openelc on a pi, using an old xbox dvd remote.
I have just updated to Gotham (openelec V4) and now the audio switch isn't. (Audio/Toggle Anaglog/Digital)
Is this an issue with Gotham or can I fix it somehow?
Can the Keymap editor be used with the Fire TV? I have no idea how to access the keymap in the userdata folder on Fire TV. I can access it on Windows 7 but no dice with the Fire TV. Any help is appreciated.
Hi takoi

Awesome idea - thank you for building Keymap Editor !

I cannot find a way to toggle repeat mode for Music playback... did I miss it, or should I make a request for you to add it ?

Thanks.
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
Hi!
Is there a key for "subtitle search"?
Thanks in advance
(2014-05-18, 19:54)gjwAudio Wrote: Hi takoi

Awesome idea - thank you for building Keymap Editor !

I cannot find a way to toggle repeat mode for Music playback... did I miss it, or should I make a request for you to add it ?

Thanks.
see 3 posts above you. will be in repo soon

(2014-05-19, 10:56)elevation1 Wrote: Hi!
Is there a key for "subtitle search"?
Thanks in advance
added
thanks a lot!!!
but where you've added? in next version? and a key for zoom in the film... before i make it with +/- channell programm tv... sorry for my english Smile
(2014-05-20, 13:50)elevation1 Wrote: thanks a lot!!!
but where you've added? in next version? and a key for zoom in the film... before i make it with +/- channell programm tv... sorry for my english Smile
Pictures->Zoom? I can fix the category.
No... Zoom in videos
(2014-05-20, 16:40)elevation1 Wrote: No... Zoom in videos
I'm saying I think it's the same, just organized in the wrong category, and that you should try it.
I try but don't works... Thanks
Then I don't know. If you can achieve such functionality with Keymap (wiki).xml, you can do the same with this addon. If you can't, you can't with the addon either.
thanks for 0.9.5 version and "open subtitle search" Wink
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keymap Editor (configure remote in GUI)7