• 123(current)
v13 Xperience1080 2.x
regarding the not working subtitle osd-dialog in gotham:

do the changes of VideoOSD.xml & DialogSubtitles.xml ..mentioned on thread-page 121 (thanks Ursli!) and a reboot of xbmc.
works great!
(2014-03-31, 20:35)`Black Wrote: The latest github version has very few fixes for Gotham, so it's a little bit newer. Not ETA for v3 yet, sorry. But I'll try to finish it as soon as I can. Smile

Hi Black

Is that true? I can't see any commits on https://github.com/Black09/Xperience1080/commits/master.

Thanks!
I think this skin is, unfortunately, more or less dead. Understandably since `Black appears to have join Team XBMC.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2014-05-12, 17:19)hobster Wrote: regarding the not working subtitle osd-dialog in gotham:

do the changes of VideoOSD.xml & DialogSubtitles.xml ..mentioned on thread-page 121 (thanks Ursli!) and a reboot of xbmc.
works great!

Is it worth submitting a PR to black with the fix? I am happy enough doing it if no one else that has already got it working wants too.

Neil
(2014-05-13, 12:13)Piers Wrote: I think this skin is, unfortunately, more or less dead. Understandably since `Black appears to have join Team XBMC.

Why do you say this? He already said v3 is on its way, but he has little time right now.

We all know it will be fucking amazing when its done. I guess (hope) Black has some surprises for this version up his sleeve..
(2014-03-10, 21:24)ursli Wrote: I'm on Alpha 14, but it did work with gotham during the period the master branch was still on it. I don't think I've changed anything else apart from downloading a subtitle addon, setting it up and fixing DialogSubtitles.xml.

Aaah, I've also changed VideoOSD.xml on line 74

Code:
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript($INFO[Skin.String(SubtitleScript_Path)])</onclick>
                    <altclick>Skin.SetAddon(SubtitleScript_Path,xbmc.python.subtitles)</altclick>
                    <altclick>XBMC.RunScript($INFO[Skin.String(SubtitleScript_Path)])</altclick>
                    <usealttexture>IsEmpty(Skin.String(SubtitleScript_Path))</usealttexture>

To:

Code:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(SubtitleSearch)</onclick>
                    <usealttexture>IsEmpty(Skin.String(SubtitleScript_Path))</usealttexture>

thank you for sharing this, its really nice to have this skin on Gotham
What about a list of bugs with Gotham? I'm using the skin with Gotham and don't have any issues right now.
But of course there are some - it seems that I just don't use the functions that won't work any more.

Right now we just have the subtitle problem reported and already a fix for it. Ok!
Anyone got another problem?
(2014-05-16, 08:39)josch Wrote: What about a list of bugs with Gotham? I'm using the skin with Gotham and don't have any issues right now.
But of course there are some - it seems that I just don't use the functions that won't work any more.

Right now we just have the subtitle problem reported and already a fix for it. Ok!
Anyone got another problem?

Pressing O displays overlapping text, works fine on all other Gotham skins
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2014-05-17, 07:19)Piers Wrote: Pressing O displays overlapping text, works fine on all other Gotham skins
You can fix this in skin.xperience1080/1080i/VideoFullScreen.xml. These values look okay to me.
Code:
<!-- codec info -->
        <control type="group" id="0">
            <control type="image">
                <description>media info background image</description>
                <posx>-100</posx>
                <posy>-30</posy>
                <width>2120</width>
                <height>340</height>
                <texture border="43,42,43,42">osd/fullscreen/back-codec.png</texture>
                <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
            </control>
            <control type="label" id="10">
                <description>row 1 label</description>
                <posx>130</posx>
                <posy>30</posy>
                <width>1660</width>
                <height>54</height>
                <textcolor>bbwhite</textcolor>
                <font>Font-Condensed-S34</font>
                <label>-</label>
            </control>
            <control type="label" id="11">
                <description>row 2 label</description>
                <posx>130</posx>
                <posy>120</posy>
                <width>1660</width>
                <height>54</height>
                <label>-</label>
            </control>
            <control type="label" id="12">
                <description>row 3 label</description>
                <posx>130</posx>
                <posy>180</posy>
                <width>1660</width>
                <height>98</height>
                <label>-</label>
            </control>
        </control>
(2014-05-13, 12:13)Piers Wrote: I think this skin is, unfortunately, more or less dead. Understandably since `Black appears to have join Team XBMC.

well if we can get an official confirmation from 'Black that he is not going to update it I am sure someone with the right skills can update it for Gotham.

I have really pretty much settled on this skin and the UI/UX doesn't need to be updated at all, the code just needs to be looked over for Gotham.
hello every one
I don't want to mess up my skin by doing the wrong thing so is their someone kind enough to upload the file that we have to modify to make xperience more "gothamy" ...?
this would be great!
thanks
cheers
I posted to the other thread but I have added the fixes https://github.com/nmaclean/Xperience1080.

So you can download from here. https://github.com/nmaclean/Xperience108...master.zip

Thanks,
Thanks, but it will be even better if someone fixes the country flags not showing and make the subtitles view the default view in stead of the subtitle services..
Cool
(2014-05-20, 19:17)Slurrrp Wrote: Thanks, but it will be even better if someone fixes the country flags not showing and make the subtitles view the default view in stead of the subtitle services..
Cool

Since 13.0. stable (not on the betas before) the list of found subtitles comes up instead of the services list for me. I'm very happy about that!
(On OSX 10.9.2. now XBMC 13.1 beta 2)
No country flags though, but I don't care about them.
thanks a lot!
cheers
  • 123(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 2.x22