• 51(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
I've found couple of bugs:
1) the the IMDB field is empty and I press CTRL-I I get this:
Code:
38:03.2    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ErrorLogger.Trace    11    TRACE    "Scraping movie data using <TMDB_Data>
   at EmberAPI.ModulesManager.MovieScrapeOnly(DBMovie& DBMovie, ScrapeType ScrapeType, ScrapeOptions Options)
   at Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwMovieScraper_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Object[]& outArgs)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.AsyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, IMessageSink replySink)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
"
38:03.3    EmberScraperModule.TMDB_Data    EmberAPI.ErrorLogger.Error    11    ERROR    "Invalid id: The pre-requisite id is invalid or not found.
6"
38:03.3    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ErrorLogger.Trace    11    TRACE    "Could not run generic module <Notifications>
   at EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric(ModuleEventType mType, List`1& _params, Object _refparam, Boolean RunOnlyOne)
   at EmberAPI.ErrorLogger.Error(Type type, String msg, String stkTrace, String title, Boolean Notify)
   at EmberScraperModule.TMDB_Data.Scraper(DBMovie& DBMovie, ScrapeType& ScrapeType, ScrapeOptions& Options)
   at EmberAPI.ModulesManager.MovieScrapeOnly(DBMovie& DBMovie, ScrapeType ScrapeType, ScrapeOptions Options)
   at Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwMovieScraper_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Object[]& outArgs)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.AsyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, IMessageSink replySink)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
"
38:03.4    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ErrorLogger.Trace    11    TRACE    "Scraping movie data using <IMDB_Data>
"
38:03.4    EmberScraperModule.IMDB_Data    EmberAPI.ErrorLogger.Trace    11    TRACE    "Started scrape
   at EmberScraperModule.IMDB_Data.Scraper(DBMovie& DBMovie, ScrapeType& ScrapeType, ScrapeOptions& Options)
"
38:04.0    EmberAPI.HTTP    EmberAPI.ErrorLogger.Error    11    ERROR    "<http://akas.imdb.com/title/tt0/combined>The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at EmberAPI.HTTP.DownloadData(String URL) in C:\Users\Massimo\Documents\GitHub\Ember-MM-Newscraper\EmberAPI\clsAPIHTTP.vb:line 147"
38:04.6    EmberAPI.HTTP    EmberAPI.ErrorLogger.Error    11    ERROR    "<http://akas.imdb.com/title/tt0/plotsummary>The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at EmberAPI.HTTP.DownloadData(String URL) in C:\Users\Massimo\Documents\GitHub\Ember-MM-Newscraper\EmberAPI\clsAPIHTTP.vb:line 147"

and it does not continue. It should have done a clean search not look for tt0

2) if you press Change Movie Ctrl-C it will ignore the global locks. I noticed it as I have a lock on the movie title. When I use Change Movie it is changed in English.
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
(2014-05-21, 12:58)Tomkun Wrote: Could you please explain how I can use ember to scrape and rename a 3D movie?

I have some top and bottom 3D movies which I would like to scrape with Ember. The multiview field is set to 2, but I don't see anyway of telling Ember that it is a 3D movie and it thinks the source is bluray.

If I need to set the source manually, what should it be?

Thank you.

We work on it...
Currently can only be used when renaming the tag "3D" if multiview > 1. That does not help with XBMC currently.
Found a bug in Scraper - Images general settings.

The Poster combo is wrong.
The names there are of the Fanart, not of the poster (i.e. Cover is missing).

This reflects in the fact that the choosen preferred size is not selected in the image selection dialog
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
(2014-05-21, 12:29)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-05-21, 11:47)toineb Wrote:
(2014-05-21, 04:27)publicENEMY Wrote: cant change movie poster.

edit movie - poster - change poster (scrape) - choose the desired poster - ok - (can see that the poster has changed) ok - (back in the main interface, the poster has reverted back to when it was) (double check the movie poster, the poster is the old poster)

here are some settings thats i set(different from default)
movie - file and sources - file naming - expert - (checked use) - Poster = folder.jpg
movie - scraper images - poster - (uncheck ovewrite existing)

it is as if emm cant overwrite existing poster due to above.

thanks.

Sorry I am not at home at the moment, so I can't check my settings but reading your post have you tried poster = poster.jpg ?

(2014-05-16, 09:24)DanCooper Wrote: Filenames for Frodo/Gotham are:
poster.jpg
fanart.jpg
banner.jpg
landscape.jpg
logo.png
clearart.png
characterart.png
seasonXX-poster.jpg
seasonXX-fanart.jpg
seasonXX-banner.jpg
seasonXX-landscape.jpg
season-all-poster.jpg
season-all-fanart.jpg
season-all-banner.jpg
season-all-landscape.jpg

That's not the problem.

I have found a bug in "Edit Movie" window in combination with unchecked "Overwrite existing" settings.
It's fixed now for next beta release.

Thanks.

By the way, is it possible to add support for apple trailer(download movie trailer from apple trailer website)?

Thanks.
(2014-05-22, 00:24)publicENEMY Wrote:
(2014-05-21, 12:29)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-05-21, 11:47)toineb Wrote: Sorry I am not at home at the moment, so I can't check my settings but reading your post have you tried poster = poster.jpg ?

That's not the problem.

I have found a bug in "Edit Movie" window in combination with unchecked "Overwrite existing" settings.

Thanks.

By the way, is it possible to add support for apple trailer(download movie trailer from apple trailer website)?

Thanks.

Please add a feature request.
(2014-05-22, 00:25)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-05-22, 00:24)publicENEMY Wrote:
(2014-05-21, 12:29)DanCooper Wrote: That's not the problem.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Please add a feature request.

Done. http://bugs.embermediamanager.org/thebug...issues/119

Thanks.
DanCooper, m.savazzi, thank you for all of your hard work on this project. My media would be poorly managed if it weren't for EMM.

I wanted to report a bug or what I suspect is a bug in the latest 1.4 Beta.

When scraping TV Shows with the Duration Format (Use Duration for Runtime checked) and the value set in minutes <m>, results in a 0 value between the runtime tags in the NFO.

The value of durationinseconds is being correctly written to the NFO.

Let me know if you require further information on this topic and thanks again for everything.

Cheers,

Dragoonkain
Dear DanCooper,

I am loving your Media Manager, seriously. Whilst it was there all the time without me seeing it, I finally found the 'Valid Theme Extensions' dialogue, which fixes part of the issue exposed on item 2.3) post #736, so one can actually choose all the extensions that should be considered as valid themes. I added .cue sheets so now they are no more scanned as videos which is great! (usually these .cue sheets come along with FLAC audio files, as you know). Same for .strm streams (if a user knows of a stream-able on-line location for a soundtrack then they can simply use it as a theme and point the tvtunes.nfo to it using its field <file>, and it works!). As per image below:

Now this leads to the following 2 requests plus a 3rd non-related one (EMM's feature request link)

1) Request for Ember to support multiple themes (not just one theme per movie) with any naming convention as long as they have been defined under 'Valid Theme Extensions'. If this took place then the tvtunes.nfo will be treated as a theme ;-), which in turn leads to,

2) Request for a way to facilitate the editing of the video's theme information file (tvtunes.nfo) from within Ember. It could be a dedicated tab so users could see what themes they have per each video, add new ones from local or online scrape-able sources; see what contents do they have in their tvtunes.nfo and proceed to edit it manually if they prefer. Example as per image below.

3) Addition of a drop-down menu in order to make defining video sources a more straightforward, pre-formatted job (as per XBMC Video Flags and image below):
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
Very cool idea capfutoru! Suggestion: can you upload your screenshot to your entry: http://bugs.embermediamanager.org/thebug...issues/120

It will take some time to implement the Theme Support in Ember though - I took a look in code of Ember yesterday and Dan already prepared a scraper (goEar.com) but its not working at the moment (mentioned that already). Smile Theres some things we need to consider: tvtunes.nfo, movie can have multiple theme_XX.mp3 or playlist ... new database fields and so on.. But it's something I'm looking forward to! Nice idea!
@Cocotus: sure thing! Great! Will pm-you with a couple of extra things for that.

(2014-05-11, 16:19)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-05-11, 16:05)shaktoo Wrote: Thanks for the reply. good to know TV Show update will be integrated. What is remaining is the watch folder & hence complete automation as requested previously and already on the books .
Dan would you mind sharing the working emm-scraper with me so I can Give it a try.. I have not been able to get it working on my system ..Thanks

That does not make much sense at the moment. I program the movie sets completely new and the present state is not yet executable.

Hi DanCooper,

As per above I see you are working on brushing up movie sets; with that on mind I'd like to present a couple of possible enhancements (green) that may help many, and something that looks (may not be) like a bug (yellow). Thanks!

And here you can see the set manager showing the collection and movies regardless:
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
(2014-05-22, 00:24)publicENEMY Wrote: By the way, is it possible to add support for apple trailer(download movie trailer from apple trailer website)?

Thanks.

Done
(2014-05-23, 17:00)dragoonkain Wrote: I wanted to report a bug or what I suspect is a bug in the latest 1.4 Beta.

When scraping TV Shows with the Duration Format (Use Duration for Runtime checked) and the value set in minutes <m>, results in a 0 value between the runtime tags in the NFO.

I can Confirm this bug. It works for movies but doesn't work for shows.
(2014-05-25, 10:52)Wizzzard Wrote:
(2014-05-23, 17:00)dragoonkain Wrote: I wanted to report a bug or what I suspect is a bug in the latest 1.4 Beta.

I can Confirm this bug. It works for movies but doesn't work for shows.

I will check this, it's possible I messed something thing up (I fixed the metadata Minutes Runtime-scanning some time ago I believe) Wink
Checked the problem of no runtime information for tv episodes and confiormed it! At the moment the complete runtime support for tv episodes is missing (no database field in Ember!) - I bet that field never populated before! To fix this I would have to change the current database structure which I'm not sure we should do right now... Since we are going to update the whole database in Ember shortly (like XBMC <tag> support, tvtunes...) we should wait with this fix until the new database is ready. What does the team think?
Thanks for investigating this! I look forward to testing the new release.
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread8