• 15(current)
Release Chorus - A Web UI
(2014-05-18, 11:16)archlinuxer Wrote: Doesn't work for me, just stuck at endless "Loading Application".

Hi, can you please open an issue on github with
- xbmc version
- chorus version
- browser and version (and other browsers you have tried)
- Any errors that appear in the browser console
- OS used
- how you are accessing it eg. http://localhost or http://localhost/addons/webinterface.chorus
This is gorgeous. Thanks jez.

Would it be possible to implement access to XBMC system settings menu? I would love to be able to use for remote administration when wifey can't figure something out. Smile
Quality stuff, finally a webinterface that's easy on the eyes. Couple of beers coming your way ... Wink
(2014-05-18, 20:45)Glitch Wrote: Quality stuff, finally a webinterface that's easy on the eyes. Couple of beers coming your way ... Wink

I'm sure the time and effort us other web interface people have spent doesn't feel wasted :p
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
(2014-05-19, 00:56)Mizaki Wrote:
(2014-05-18, 20:45)Glitch Wrote: Quality stuff, finally a webinterface that's easy on the eyes. Couple of beers coming your way ... Wink

I'm sure the time and effort us other web interface people have spent doesn't feel wasted :p

I appreciate your work Mizaki! AWXi has been a constant source of inspiration for what is possible, and I have borrowed quite a few hunks of your code, saving me days of work Wink It has really paved the way for Chorus. Imagine what we could achieve teaming up!
(2014-05-16, 20:58)dhead Wrote: @bebox

Yep, seems like I misunderstood.
If this already tested by youself in a regular enviroment then it's sound like a great solution.

Anyway, I think we diverged from the scope of this thread, consider opening a new thread on the matter, preferably in the "Tips, tricks, and step by step guides" forum with a short how.

@dhaed - Sorry for my misunderstanding changing letters from "Lan" to VLS ... maybe you know about formerly naming this;-) Youre right; pull this to a new topic in the related area!
Little suggestion ... is it possible to give the "playlist-wrapper" inside the "sidebar-pane" a little bit more Transparency? Strangely, the faces on the fanarts are very often right ...
amazing interface, only stumbed across it after noticing a recomendation in xbmc facebook feed. really like everything i have seen so far, still finding things out as i go , only today noticed that whilst in chorus interface i can use arrow keys on my laptop to move cursor on screen on xbmc !! so simple but very handy...

can i ask....

is it possible to queue up a web address, eg i like the idea of the cinema experience on xbmc but never got round to setting it up, however i can already see the possibility of somehow copy/pasting youtube trailer links into the chorus playlist then adding the movie at the end of the playlist.
I cannot find in Gotham repo. Is there there or do I need to do something special?
(2014-05-22, 22:19)queonda Wrote: I cannot find in Gotham repo. Is there there or do I need to do something special?

just install it from inside XBMC add-on manager
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks, I tried yesterday and didn't see it. Today I tried on a different system and saw it. Thanks for the help Martijn.
(2014-04-05, 17:22)redtapemedia Wrote:
(2014-03-30, 11:38)josz Wrote: I like the looks of this webinterface.
Having a problem with it though, dunno if it can be fixed.
I'm using mod_proxy to proxy pass the XBMC webinterface through my NAS which is setup as a webserver. So Instead of calling 192.168.1.x:port/ I call 192.168.1.x/xbmc/.
This doesn't really work since the paths used for jsonrpc are relative to root but should actually be relative to the current directory (so instead of /jsonrpc it should be just simply jsonrpc). This is a simple fix I can manage myself.
Now there's one more problem when it comes to loading images with this setup (I don't have this problem with AWXi). The webserver redirects all traffic over https for securities sake. This however seems to cause some weird cross site scripting issue I believe.
I pastebinned an output of Firebug showing the issue over here;
http://pastebin.com/4hSPKBkD

Dunno if this can be fixed, would like it to, but can imagine this is unsolvable.

Did you end up figuring anything out? I've been bashing my head against the wall with ProxyPassMatch all night Sad. I can't even get the javascript to lead correctly. The static images load ok, but the covers are all blank too.

I had the same issue. The problem seems to rely in the chorus.min.js that has the reference to "/jsonrpc". In the rewrite rules log for Apache it seems I couldn't make the rule work for something that is requested from a JS file.

This means that I've simply edited the chorus.min.js by removing the "/" before jsonrpc and it solved the issue (plus it keeps working internally and the slash is automatically added when needed)...
This is an awesome interface! Many props!

One thing I would like to ask is if you could make a 2nd version of it for those of us that use XBMC strictly through the web streaming with your interface.

You could call it Chorus Lite, or something like that.

A couple things that I would do if I had the slightest clue:

1. Remove all controls for host machine
2. Change the play button on thumbnails to play in the web browser instead of on the host machine
3. Default view for all content to be "All (mediatype)" instead of "Recently Added"

Again...many props to you on this web interface! Thank you very much! I look forward to seeing where it goes next!

Magestick
Amazing addon, great combination of design and functionality. Cheers to the developers!

There are a few suggestions that come to mind while using it. Trakt.tv functionality (the ability to rate, submit plays, etc), additional links next to the imdb link for corresponding moviedb and trakt.tv pages, and a plot synopsis on the now playing page. I noticed while using pseudotv that chorus displays the current channels playlist (although for some reason it is under the audio playlist tab), increased support for pseudotv, maybe even a tv-guide style layout, would be awesome. Also, added support for super favourites might help to extend customization.
Just wanted to give a big thumbs up for Chorus! Really great work. Web interface is my primary music control method, this skin makes it a pleasure. (using on OpenELEC latest build, no probs)
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chorus - A Web UI10