• 39(current)
Win HTML Creator for Kodi
(2014-03-27, 15:57)Soujirou Seta Wrote:
(2014-03-27, 12:08)DeadSix27 Wrote:
(2014-03-26, 20:27)Soujirou Seta Wrote: MySQL, i click in "generate my xbmc..." and notting happening...
Checked Error log? Mysql pass correct? Host/IP correct?

"Erro genérico de GDI+"

Thats something about posters. Not sure what, need more info, is there more in the error log?
I just wanted to say, "thank you!"

I somehow missed this little gem and it very much appreciate you endeavors.
(2014-03-27, 16:51)DeadSix27 Wrote:
(2014-03-27, 15:57)Soujirou Seta Wrote:
(2014-03-27, 12:08)DeadSix27 Wrote: Checked Error log? Mysql pass correct? Host/IP correct?

"Erro genérico de GDI+"

Thats something about posters. Not sure what, need more info, is there more in the error log?

So sorry to minimal detaliation, i dont know english....., my CDDB folder is empty, this is normal?

Thanks!
(2014-03-28, 03:34)Soujirou Seta Wrote:
(2014-03-27, 16:51)DeadSix27 Wrote:
(2014-03-27, 15:57)Soujirou Seta Wrote: "Erro genérico de GDI+"

So sorry to minimal detaliation, i dont know english....., my CDDB folder is empty, this is normal?

Thanks!
Well, cant help you without more information, sorry.

PS: Coding stalled, until peoples that help are gathered.
love your work. Thanks for all the hard work and time spent Smile
So do I - love your work and thank you so much for your great work.
great work .. thanks for this gem ..
hey,
a great option would be an auto upload of the generated files on my server (ftp)
Thank you all!
(2014-04-27, 18:35)onlyyou Wrote: hey,
a great option would be an auto upload of the generated files on my server (ftp)
I planned that option, including offering http space, but never came that far, due to other stuff that was more important. Ill keep that in mind when/if i ever revive the project.
(In fact, I did want to make it multiPlatform, but my GUI skill/knowledge is VERY limited in that case)
Should the generator try and use the local thumbnails before it goes on a downloading spree? If so, my database and thumbails were on a Pi, so I deleted the database and thumbnail folders of my PC XBMC installation and replaced them with the Pi's, but when generating in manual mode it still said "Poster Queue: Remote Images 13165 Local Images: 0".

How can I get it to use the local images, if indeed it can do that?

EDIT: To clarify, I don't mean images that have been exported, I mean the images XBMC points to in its database.
Got my html to generate. Opened it up to try it out. Not happy with it at all. Main issue is the trailer button. Ever single one Ive tried so far is either just a bunch of ads, or is completely the wrong video! Did I choose the wrong setting or something?

Its also too bad there is no way to sort the videos.. by year, last added etc. Maybe if you start the project up again you can consider that option.

Thanks, but Looks like I'll be uninstalling this one. too bad.
(2014-05-18, 04:45)alexander_q Wrote: Should the generator try and use the local thumbnails before it goes on a downloading spree? If so, my database and thumbails were on a Pi, so I deleted the database and thumbnail folders of my PC XBMC installation and replaced them with the Pi's, but when generating in manual mode it still said "Poster Queue: Remote Images 13165 Local Images: 0".

How can I get it to use the local images, if indeed it can do that?

EDIT: To clarify, I don't mean images that have been exported, I mean the images XBMC points to in its database.

Hm mabye xbmcPI has a different format, not sure never worked with that ever before.
In fact all you have to do is put it in the profile folder of your Windows machine, somewhere @ roaming.
Also, maybe the database points them to a location of the PI setup, e.g a folder on your rPI which does not exist on windows.
Try to look at the thumbnail table in your xbmc db, by using Sqlitexplorer (google for it)
(2014-05-18, 23:11)DeadSix27 Wrote: Hm mabye xbmcPI has a different format, not sure never worked with that ever before.
In fact all you have to do is put it in the profile folder of your Windows machine, somewhere @ roaming.
Also, maybe the database points them to a location of the PI setup, e.g a folder on your rPI which does not exist on windows.
Try to look at the thumbnail table in your xbmc db, by using Sqlitexplorer (google for it)

I've since just carried my hard drives to my pc and added them as sources to XBMC there. I scraped, and then exported to individual files my library. Each TV show is in its own folder, and each season in its own folder within that. Each episode has a matching thumb.jpg, each show has banner.jpg, fanart.jpg, poster.jpg, and season-all-poster.jpg, and each season has seasonX-poster.jpg.

When I scrape with HTML Generator, I get "Poster Queue: Remote Images 10793 Local Images: 238". I have 280 shows. Why so many remote images when all needs should be fulfilled locally?
(2014-05-19, 02:49)alexander_q Wrote:
(2014-05-18, 23:11)DeadSix27 Wrote: Hm mabye xbmcPI has a different format, not sure never worked with that ever before.

I've since just carried my hard drives to my pc and added them as sources to XBMC there. I scraped, and then exported to individual files my library. Each TV show is in its own folder, and each season in its own folder within that. Each episode has a matching thumb.jpg, each show has banner.jpg, fanart.jpg, poster.jpg, and season-all-poster.jpg, and each season has seasonX-poster.jpg.

When I scrape with HTML Generator, I get "Poster Queue: Remote Images 10793 Local Images: 238". I have 280 shows. Why so many remote images when all needs should be fulfilled locally?

Maybe weird setup. Mabye cant access the folder? I can only wildly guess without having remote access/view/demonstration/debug log to your pc.

Also:
I've began creating a new version of this whole program, (fully rewritten), but its based on the database in latest git source (so download nightly XBMC, or try it on 13-stable), it also uses a new poster engine.. atm its just 3 functions .. and the style is purely beta.. but if you want you can give it a shot, just pm me and you can have the files.

Also whats your (you all), opinions on this skin so far:
Dead6 it looks great.

I was a bit piqued with version 7 due to the poster being on the right. I kept thinking the poster then related text should follow. Personal preference, really.

So, how do I get it to beta test?

Smile
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HTML Creator for Kodi7