• 56(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
Cool, thank you...both issues solved.

One last question... I thought the naming convention for poster and fanart was poster.jpg and fanart.jpg.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...Downloader
Running Frodo or Gotham.
EMM does not recognize these from my folders and if I have it scrape its own it names them <movie>-poster.jpg and <movie>-fanart.jpg
(2014-06-01, 17:25)huttdes Wrote: Cool, thank you...both issues solved.

One last question... I thought the naming convention for poster and fanart was poster.jpg and fanart.jpg.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...Downloader
Running Frodo or Gotham.
EMM does not recognize these from my folders and if I have it scrape its own it names them <movie>-poster.jpg and <movie>-fanart.jpg

ArtworkDownloader use divergent filenames. I know, it's a mess.

But with this settings you can reduce the doublicate images to a minimum:
- deactivate poster and fanarts in AD
- add "banner.jpg" as additional banner filename to expert settings in Ember

Now Ember create <moviefilename>-banner.jpg and banner.jpg, AD can recognize banners and XBMC recognize posters and fanarts correctly.
(2014-06-01, 14:23)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-06-01, 06:52)RockDawg Wrote:
(2014-06-01, 02:12)DanCooper Wrote: No extention needed, type only "movie-trailer" without any extension.

I did that, but none of my trailers are not showing up.
Please upload a screenshot of your movie folder and your expert settings.

Here ya go:

ImageUntitled2 by rockdawg2232, on Flickr

ImageUntitled by rockdawg2232, on Flickr
(2014-05-31, 16:42)toineb Wrote: In windows you can just copy and paste the folder location into ember as a source

you can also type the location in ember.. I just tried it

If I type it manually and put a space in, the ok box is greyed out.. without the space you can click on the ok button

Seems like Ember was checking the location to see if it contained valid content - as it was on a NAS it took about 7 seconds to enable the OK button. It might be a good idea to show a spinner or similar to indicate Ember's working on something when the user manually enters a path.

(OTOH, I'm pretty sure 1.3.x never completed when I tried that, so this is an improvement, at least :)
(2014-06-02, 02:49)RockDawg Wrote:
(2014-06-01, 14:23)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-06-01, 06:52)RockDawg Wrote: I did that, but none of my trailers are not showing up.
Please upload a screenshot of your movie folder and your expert settings.

Here ya go:

Hmmmm... i can't see any trailer file in your folder... Ember can't recognize invisible trailers Big Grin
Question: Is there an option to save the files like posters and so on in ANOTHER FOLDER so that nothing is saved where the main movie is?
(2014-06-02, 12:11)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-06-02, 02:49)RockDawg Wrote:
(2014-06-01, 14:23)DanCooper Wrote: Please upload a screenshot of your movie folder and your expert settings.

Here ya go:

Hmmmm... i can't see any trailer file in your folder... Ember can't recognize invisible trailers Big Grin

Wow was that stupid of me! Here we go:

(2014-06-03, 00:05)RockDawg Wrote: Wow was that stupid of me! Here we go:

Problem is your trailer is called movie-trailer.mov when it should be called 127 Hours (2010)-trailer.mov

If all your trailers are named like this, you can use Rename Master to rename them all to the proper names.

To do this, put your filer to only find files named movie-trailer.* and set the rename option to replace the entire filename to:

Code:
?cf?-trailer

That will do it...

HTH

-Pr.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]

Sorry, it's a bug. I forgot to add the expert trailers into the scanner process. I'll fix. Angel
(2014-06-02, 22:35)juan71287 Wrote: Question: Is there an option to save the files like posters and so on in ANOTHER FOLDER so that nothing is saved where the main movie is?

Just quote myself because mine is so small it was probably skipped. I searched online and looked at all the options and couldn't find anything except to save fan-art in a separate folder; but I think its in a folder inside the directory of the movie Sad. SO, is that the only way? Or can I save all the files on a specific directory not on the directory of the movie file?

Thanks.
(2014-06-03, 12:16)DanCooper Wrote:

Sorry, it's a bug. I forgot to add the expert trailers into the scanner process. I'll fix. Angel

Thanks!
Video 
Hi everyone,

I wanted to point out a problem with the latest beta. I'm running Windows 7 64-bit.

Many of the windows in EMM get "cut off" at the bottom, and there is no ability to resize / expand the window. So it's hard to tell where the buttons are for things like "ok" or "cancel", etc.

Is anyone else seeing this problem?

An example is the "sets manager".

Thanks
dmcc
(2014-06-03, 14:02)juan71287 Wrote:
(2014-06-02, 22:35)juan71287 Wrote: Question: Is there an option to save the files like posters and so on in ANOTHER FOLDER so that nothing is saved where the main movie is?

Just quote myself because mine is so small it was probably skipped. I searched online and looked at all the options and couldn't find anything except to save fan-art in a separate folder; but I think its in a folder inside the directory of the movie Sad. SO, is that the only way? Or can I save all the files on a specific directory not on the directory of the movie file?

Thanks.

There is a setting called "Backdrop Folder". If this set to an existing folder, Ember will save the fanart also at this location.

Please tell me if it not works correctly.

(2014-06-03, 16:23)dmcc Wrote: Hi everyone,

I wanted to point out a problem with the latest beta. I'm running Windows 7 64-bit.

Many of the windows in EMM get "cut off" at the bottom, and there is no ability to resize / expand the window. So it's hard to tell where the buttons are for things like "ok" or "cancel", etc.

Is anyone else seeing this problem?

An example is the "sets manager".

Thanks
dmcc

With witch desktop resolution?
I know, the most dialogs has fixed sizes, but I will not fix that before official release.
(2014-06-03, 16:56)DanCooper Wrote: With witch desktop resolution?
I know, the most dialogs has fixed sizes, but I will not fix that before official release.

1920x1080 is the desktop resolution. The "sets" window for example is 1386x724.

dmcc
I have this problem on my TV. Will look for the used resolution later.
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread8