• 57(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
(2014-06-03, 17:35)dmcc Wrote:
(2014-06-03, 16:56)DanCooper Wrote: With witch desktop resolution?
I know, the most dialogs has fixed sizes, but I will not fix that before official release.

1920x1080 is the desktop resolution. The "sets" window for example is 1386x724.

dmcc

(2014-06-03, 18:29)cibu Wrote: I have this problem on my TV. Will look for the used resolution later.

Probably Windows zoom settings... Huh
(2014-06-03, 16:56)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-06-03, 14:02)juan71287 Wrote:
(2014-06-02, 22:35)juan71287 Wrote: Question: Is there an option to save the files like posters and so on in ANOTHER FOLDER so that nothing is saved where the main movie is?

Just quote myself because mine is so small it was probably skipped. I searched online and looked at all the options and couldn't find anything except to save fan-art in a separate folder; but I think its in a folder inside the directory of the movie Sad. SO, is that the only way? Or can I save all the files on a specific directory not on the directory of the movie file?

Thanks.

There is a setting called "Backdrop Folder". If this set to an existing folder, Ember will save the fanart also at this location.

Please tell me if it not works correctly.

Hello DanCooper. Here are the settings I did and still things are being saved inside the folder that contains the movie, and that is what I dont want.

(2014-06-03, 20:33)juan71287 Wrote: Hello DanCooper. Here are the settings I did and still things are being saved inside the folder that contains the movie, and that is what I dont want.

Yes, Backdrops are only an additional copy of a selected fanart in a separate folder (for skins with slideshows or something else).

If you have checked "XBMC -> Fanart", Ember will save fanarts inside the movie folder. If you wan't that, uncheck the fanart checkbox.
But if don't have checked any of the availible Fanart checkboxes, Ember do not download a fanart.

I don't understand why you don't want the fanarts inseide the movie folders. Can you tell me that? Maybe i can tell you a solution.
Oh, I see. Hmm, the only reason I don't want anything saved there is because I like to have things as organized as possible. Opening a folder and seeing all these extra files instead of you what I want to see that is the movie, will just make me nuts lol.

But no worries Smile. I will deal with it. I always love this project.

Thanks a lot!
Hi,
I am new to this forum so I hope that this is posted in the right place

Is EMM supposed to scrape the movie set information from tMDB? I have several movies that are parts of sets, however, after I have all the movies scraped there is no information in the Sort Title and there are no sets in the Sets Manager.

When I scrape the movies in XBMC or some of the other tools they all identify the proper set information.

Thanks!
(2014-06-03, 18:35)DanCooper Wrote:
I know, the most dialogs has fixed sizes, but I will not fix that before official release.

dmcc

(2014-06-03, 18:29)cibu Wrote: I have this problem on my TV. Will look for the used resolution later.

Have the same problem. Laptop resolution 1366x768. Whenever I try to go to the settings page the OK and Cancel buttons aren't visible and I have to manually press the Enter key.

I too have the same problem with screen resolution. I'm using 1920 x 1080, with medium (125%) font size.

I've noticed the problem during the setup wizard, and then it is especially bad with the sets manager - I have to manually change my font size to 100% (which is pretty hard for my eyes to read) just to work with sets, then change it back to 125% when done.

As far as I know, EMM is the only app I use which has this issue with my screen. (By the way, this is a great application - I use it literally weekly to manage my movie collection, and I'm looking forward to the next release).

Cheers, Carl.
CoreELEC 9.03
Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO
Minix Neo U9-H, Logitech Harmony Elite
(2014-06-04, 01:15)hslansky Wrote: Hi,
I am new to this forum so I hope that this is posted in the right place

Is EMM supposed to scrape the movie set information from tMDB? I have several movies that are parts of sets, however, after I have all the movies scraped there is no information in the Sort Title and there are no sets in the Sets Manager.

When I scrape the movies in XBMC or some of the other tools they all identify the proper set information.

Thanks!

Sort title is always empty and not a scrapable field.
Next release will be have a new movieset management including movieset names from TMDB.
(2014-06-03, 18:35)DanCooper Wrote:

dmcc

Yeah, I had the text size set to 125%. When I changed it to 100% everything started lining up.
My desktop resolution is 1176x664 and text size 100%. Windows are cut off.
OK, ok, ok....
I will try to resize or autosize the dialogs :-)
Hi,

I used EMM 1.3.0.18 for a long time withour problems but now I have the problem, that I can't scrape any TV-Shows anymore. So I installed EMM 1.4.0.0 beta but I still can't scrape any TV-Shows.

In the errorlog are messages like
Code:
2014-06-06 08:37:36.1877;EmberAPI.HTTP;EmberAPI.ErrorLogger.Error;1;ERROR;"<http://thetvdb.com/api/353783CE455412FD/languages.xml>The operation has timed out
or
Code:
2014-06-06 08:50:37.3184;EmberAPI.HTTP;EmberAPI.ErrorLogger.Error;10;ERROR;"<http://thetvdb.com/api/GetSeries.php?seriesname=Dexter&language=en>The operation has timed out

But both URL are ok, if I test it in a webbrowser.

Here are the error log: http://pastebin.com/JwC8CLTu
And here the Settings.xml: http://pastebin.com/n8uPmJVV
And here the AdvancedSettings.xml: http://pastebin.com/6qg8Qq2N

Firewall is deactivated and I use Windows 7 64bit. EMM is installed on c:\Ember Media Manager

Can you please help me?

Regards
Andreas
Hey Dan,

I think I've found a bug.

When you change TVDB Metadata scrapping language setting it also changes for the image scrapping, and vice-versa.

Movies are ok. I have plot in PT and images in EN.
Image Image
(2014-06-05, 09:47)DanCooper Wrote: OK, ok, ok....
I will try to resize or autosize the dialogs :-)

You rock, Dan. I'd settle for being able to resize dialog boxes myself by grabbing a side, but autosize would be better.

Cheers, Carl.
CoreELEC 9.03
Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO
Minix Neo U9-H, Logitech Harmony Elite
Where is the source code?
Github or Google Code?

I want to contribute.

Thanks!
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread8