• 58(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
(2014-06-09, 02:12)fabianosan Wrote: Where is the source code?
Github or Google Code?

I want to contribute.

Thanks!

GitHub
Thanks, forking
Hi
I have been playing around with getting the \\plugin\\format for trailers working (a coupple og times) by following the instructions some pages back and I couldent get it to work so I almost gave up but as a last resort I made a new test directory with only 2 movies and the result is one youtube link without plugin format and one with I dont understand why ?
the plugin format should work right ?
And if its not to much trouble could one of you please point me to where i can find some info on command line options been googeling but can only find something related to very old versions
hope you can help
YouTube trailer plugin format sould be working.

We need more time to bring the Wiki to the latest stand.
But here are all command line options:

scraper mode:
Code:
-fullask
-fullauto
-fullskip
-missask
-missauto
-missskip
-newask
-newauto
-newskip
-markask
-markauto
-markskip
-file <filepath>
-folder <folderpath>

scraper types:
Code:
-all
-banner
-clearart
-clearlogo
-discart
-efanarts
-ethumbs
-fanart
-landscape
-nfo
-posters
-theme
-trailer

more options:
Code:
-nowindow

In next beta i will add/change:
Code:
-poster (instead of posters)
-tv (update tv database like in main window)
thank you dan
I will try with the plugin again
thank you for the help
(2014-06-09, 13:51)fabianosan Wrote: Thanks, forking

What plans do you have for your fork?
(2014-05-25, 01:38)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-05-22, 00:24)publicENEMY Wrote: By the way, is it possible to add support for apple trailer(download movie trailer from apple trailer website)?

Thanks.

Done

Are you saying that ember now support apple trailer? I dont understand the status from the bug tracker site.

thanks.
(2014-06-10, 13:07)publicENEMY Wrote:
(2014-05-25, 01:38)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-05-22, 00:24)publicENEMY Wrote: By the way, is it possible to add support for apple trailer(download movie trailer from apple trailer website)?

Thanks.

Done

Are you saying that ember now support apple trailer? I dont understand the status from the bug tracker site.

thanks.

Next beta. Sorry, I am currently very busy. I hope that I have time on the weekend to put everything ready.
hey
I dont know if its me thats a retard but i really cant get the \\plugin\\ trailer to work I have followed the instructions some pages back
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1682761
but it dont seem to work has something changed or am i missing something.
I have noticed *i have no advanced settings xml
(2014-06-10, 13:11)ztrust Wrote: hey
I dont know if its me thats a retard but i really cant get the \\plugin\\ trailer to work I have followed the instructions some pages back
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1682761
but it dont seem to work has something changed or am i missing something.
I have noticed *i have no advanced settings xml

Please open settings dialog and save settings (OK button). Now you sould have also the advancedsettings.xml.

Please upload Settings.xml and AdvancedSettings.xml and tell me a movie name that does not work, i will check that.
(2014-06-10, 13:09)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-06-10, 13:07)publicENEMY Wrote:
(2014-05-25, 01:38)DanCooper Wrote: Done

thanks.

Next beta. Sorry, I am currently very busy. I hope that I have time on the weekend to put everything ready.

You dont have to say sorry. Im already grateful thanks to you. Take your time. All the best on your endeavor.
Hey Dan
Thank you for the help on this
I have been testing with bunraku and 10.000 bc (just renamed GOT episode to have a real video file to work with) but I have the same problems on real movies among other 300 rise of an empire.
here are the setting files.
Settings
advancedsettings
Download
I have trial all variants I can think of in regards to enable and disable the different trailer options
I updated EMM to use Nlog everywhere. The only place where I was not able to add it were the test projects.

If someone can update them Smile

thanks.
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
(2014-06-10, 14:57)ztrust Wrote: Hey Dan
Thank you for the help on this
I have been testing with bunraku and 10.000 bc (just renamed GOT episode to have a real video file to work with) but I have the same problems on real movies among other 300 rise of an empire.
here are the setting files.
Settings
advancedsettings
Download
I have trial all variants I can think of in regards to enable and disable the different trailer options

Bug on autoscraping. I will fix that.
ok then Wink
Thank you
  • 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread8