Help with skin home menu customization
Hello all i need your help regarding skin home menu customization. I am running Frodo 12.3 with Aeon Nox skin. I was able to add two new menus "Kids" and "Animated" but i am having issues with the setup. Basically when i go to either of the new menus and select a movie it doesnt play back right away as if selecting a movie from the "Movie" menu. I have to go through and extra step to select the movie. How can i set both new menus to work exactly like the stock "Movie" menu?

Also why are the movies that are under "Kids" and "Animated" still showing up under "Movies" even though i have two separate folders, one for "Kids" and one for "Animated"

Hope you guys understand what i am trying to ask

Bellow see screen shots of how my menus show up

This is one of the files in question, whne i open it i get this screen then i have to click on the file again tha takes me to another screen and then i can select the file to play. The located on the "Animated" folder on my HHD a and it shows up on the "Movie" menu even though it is not on the folder

This shows that files stored on different folders show up on the "Movie" menu even though they are not there.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Anyone? I sure I'm not the only one that has come across this, am I?
Screenshot 1 : you are browsing your movies in "File" mode. I guess that you have build your custom menus with favorites.

Screenshot 2 : you are browsing your movies in "Library" mode. So XBMC use informations received from scraper to display or after file analyse to display audio codec, video codec, plot, year, director, ... But XBMC put all the movies from differents folder in the same library. You should use smart playlists to distinguish "Animated" or "Kids" and then build custom menus based on this smart playlists.

Look at Aeon Nox 4.0 FAQ : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=146727
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2014-06-11, 09:52)mikebzh44 Wrote: Screenshot 1 : you are browsing your movies in "File" mode. I guess that you have build your custom menus with favorites.

Screenshot 2 : you are browsing your movies in "Library" mode. So XBMC use informations received from scraper to display or after file analyse to display audio codec, video codec, plot, year, director, ... But XBMC put all the movies from differents folder in the same library. You should use smart playlists to distinguish "Animated" or "Kids" and then build custom menus based on this smart playlists.

Look at Aeon Nox 4.0 FAQ : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=146727

Yes you are correct I set up smart list, "movies", "kids", "animated" so now everything shows up as it should, took me a while to figure out but finally got set up just as I wanted

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with skin home menu customization0