• 10(current)
[WIP] [MOD] Aeon Nox 5: Minimalistic
(2014-05-28, 18:13)isitmeor Wrote:
(2014-05-28, 16:27)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2014-05-28, 11:59)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Bryan
Has something changed with the textures for your mod? Previously if I copied the floor and gradient floor files from BN's Nox5 into your mod I could restore the floor, but since downloading your latest version that no longer works.

Can you point me in the right direction please.

Thanks

I started further modding the views (see InfoWall). While doing this, I also started removing unused code. Unfortunately, this means the floor is no longer possible without adding the code back.

I'll see about creating a "minimalistic" theme for stock AN5, that might be a better way to keep the floor, etc.

pleaseeeee NO floor

Don't worry, minimalistic will never have the floor, lol. However, a theme for stock AN5 might be a way for someone to have something like my mod but with the floor.
Started modding the list view for Music, still need to see if there is any info I can add to the Songs list view...

watch gallery
Just a suggestion, but if you change the posy of the clearlogo in View_501_Lowlist.xml just a little bit more lower to 400 it looks more together. Now the logo just floats above the list.
(2014-05-31, 09:19)Bloksel Wrote: Just a suggestion, but if you change the posy of the clearlogo in View_501_Lowlist.xml just a little bit more lower to 400 it looks more together. Now the logo just floats above the list.

I've already lowered it as far as it can go IMO. HD logos are centered vertically, while SD logos are bottom justified. So HD logos will always float above the list.
(2014-05-31, 17:20)bryanbrazil Wrote: I've already lowered it as far as it can go IMO. HD logos are centered vertically, while SD logos are bottom justified. So HD logos will always float above the list.

I understand. I change the HD logo's myselve, so they are bottom justified. I prefer it when it overlaps, you get a bit of a 3D perspective. But in your theme, it's maybe a bit out of place.
watch gallery

Skinned cdART Manager to match this mod.
The position of the pop up is different for Power and Favorites. Hope the screenshots explain.

(2014-06-12, 07:25)aschwerin.moses Wrote: The position of the pop up is different for Power and Favorites. Hope the screenshots explain.

Thanks, I noticed that before too. I believe all the dialogues are centered on the screen. Several of them do overlap the main menu though, so I've thought about moving them up a bit. Just haven't gotten around to it yet.
(2014-06-12, 07:25)aschwerin.moses Wrote: The position of the pop up is different for Power and Favorites. Hope the screenshots explain.

I adjusted the positioning of the following dialogs:

Favorites
Keyboard
Rating Update addon
Shutdown Menu

There are several buttons in the shutdown menu with conditional visibility, so the shutdown menu may still overlap the main menu for some folks.
Hi Bryan,

I don't mean to intrude on your thread, but I need your help. I have created my own view and I would like to know how to add it to Aeon Nox. I would like to name the view "Icons 2" and have it show up as an available option in views menu. But I don't know where to start.
(2014-06-13, 20:44)Warner306 Wrote: Hi Bryan,

I don't mean to intrude on your thread, but I need your help. I have created my own view and I would like to know how to add it to Aeon Nox. I would like to name the view "Icons 2" and have it show up as an available option in views menu. But I don't know where to start.
No problem. I used one of BigNoid's commits as a guide, see

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?pid...pid1688883

For the title of your view to show up as Icon 2, make sure it is in the viewtype tag in your view's xml. Checkout my BigWall view as an example. I'm on my phone and not looking at the code, sorry I can't be more specific. Smile
(2014-06-13, 21:57)bryanbrazil Wrote:

For the title of your view to show up as Icon 2, make sure it is in the viewtype tag in your view's xml. Checkout my BigWall view as an example. I'm on my phone and not looking at the code, sorry I can't be more specific. Smile

I figured it out. The only outstanding issue is a problem with the scrollbar. The scrollbar appears on the right but must be accessed from the left. I can't find an answer that one.
(2014-06-14, 00:14)Warner306 Wrote:
(2014-06-13, 21:57)bryanbrazil Wrote:

I figured it out. The only outstanding issue is a problem with the scrollbar. The scrollbar appears on the right but must be accessed from the left. I can't find an answer that one.
Check the onleft/onright for both the panel and scrollbar controls. My BigWall should have a good example of what they should look like.
(2014-06-13, 07:25)bryanbrazil Wrote: I adjusted the positioning of the following dialogs:

Favorites
Keyboard
Rating Update addon
Shutdown Menu

There are several buttons in the shutdown menu with conditional visibility, so the shutdown menu may still overlap the main menu for some folks.

Appreciate your response and work. Is it possible to move the box a little higher for both Apps and Power so that the overlap does not happen. Not sure if that will work, just a thought.
(2014-06-14, 14:09)aschwerin.moses Wrote:
(2014-06-13, 07:25)bryanbrazil Wrote: I adjusted the positioning of the following dialogs:

Favorites
Keyboard
Rating Update addon
Shutdown Menu

Appreciate your response and work. Is it possible to move the box a little higher for both Apps and Power so that the overlap does not happen. Not sure if that will work, just a thought.

On my system, the Apps menu item launches the Apps window, there is no dialog to overlap the menu. The shutdown menu (power) is centered on the screen, so it may overlap if enough of the conditional buttons are active (if you have more than one profile, for example). The shutdown menu is in DialogButtonMenu.xml, you can adjust the <posy> value on line 8 to raise the menu as much as you'd like.

I don't use the shutdown menu myself. Never understood why the menu contains Favorites and Settings, though I guess I could just comment out those buttons now that I know where to find them. Smile I just have a Quit command added to my System submenu.

Not sure about Apps, if you can show me another screenshot I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: I commented out the Favorites and Settings buttons in the shutdown menu. Shouldn't overlap now even with the conditional button displayed. Let me know if this is any better on your system.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] [MOD] Aeon Nox 5: Minimalistic6