• 16(current)
Release Chorus - A Web UI
Sorry,my fault.
i just started using chorus as i thought it would solve my playlist needs. i am trying to create tv show playlists while watching other things on xbmc. i was able to create a new playlist, and i can add shows to my queue, but I can't figure out how to add tv shows to an existing playlist. any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.
is there anyway i can download subtitles through chorus? normal i do a a key: m and then go to subtitle button - but key: m is not working in chorus.
Hi,
Great GUI, i just love it.
one question though: would it be possible to add TAG support to it?
I would like to manage my TAGs adding, removing TAGs to movies and more importantly to tvshows
then viewing and navigate within the matching results...

thanks in advance,
Also, would it be possible to toggle watched/unwatched status on not just single episodes but on shows and/or seasons?
I was wondering if you could switch between user profiles from web ui?

/edit
Also noticed the last playing LiveTV logo stays in place when stopped.
Hello, I just tried the chorus UI,

when I try to play some music on local browser, I can see it is playing but no audio so far,

any help?
^since you have provided no information regarding what browser, device, file type, or what you have tried to solve the issue, I doubt you'll get much help.
Tried on Chrome and Explorer on Windows 7 - mp3 files
if it possible to make the web ui stand alone?
i mean is there a way to bind a file adnd upload to my webspace whitout xbmc running?

sorry my english is so terrible
I just recently started using Chorus and I love it. Just one question and/or feature request. Prior to chorus I was using awxi and there was a section for addon (like Youtube plugin and Artwork Downloader), when I click on the addon section in Chorus it does not show any of my addons.
(2014-05-22, 17:42)tracer Wrote: is it possible to queue up a web address, eg i like the idea of the cinema experience on xbmc but never got round to setting it up, however i can already see the possibility of somehow copy/pasting youtube trailer links into the chorus playlist then adding the movie at the end of the playlist.
I would like this too, and it will get done at some point, post an issue on github if you want to track it.

(2014-05-24, 00:10)Magestick Wrote: This is an awesome interface! Many props!

One thing I would like to ask is if you could make a 2nd version of it for those of us that use XBMC strictly through the web streaming with your interface.

You could call it Chorus Lite, or something like that.

A couple things that I would do if I had the slightest clue:

1. Remove all controls for host machine
2. Change the play button on thumbnails to play in the web browser instead of on the host machine
3. Default view for all content to be "All (mediatype)" instead of "Recently Added"

Again...many props to you on this web interface! Thank you very much! I look forward to seeing where it goes next!

Magestick
Cheers!
1 & 2: If you click "local" it should satisfy these points (if it doesn't post an issue on github), so the easier option would have it default (or remember) the last player you used, everything should then always control local playback.
3. I will eventually add custom menu items so you could create a menu with all the things you use.

(2014-05-24, 02:17)Diskotechjam Wrote: Amazing addon, great combination of design and functionality. Cheers to the developers!

There are a few suggestions that come to mind while using it. Trakt.tv functionality (the ability to rate, submit plays, etc), additional links next to the imdb link for corresponding moviedb and trakt.tv pages, and a plot synopsis on the now playing page. I noticed while using pseudotv that chorus displays the current channels playlist (although for some reason it is under the audio playlist tab), increased support for pseudotv, maybe even a tv-guide style layout, would be awesome. Also, added support for super favourites might help to extend customization.
Cheers, post your feature requests on github

(2014-05-27, 00:51)whitebelly Wrote: Just wanted to give a big thumbs up for Chorus! Really great work. Web interface is my primary music control method, this skin makes it a pleasure. (using on OpenELEC latest build, no probs)
Thanks Smile
(2014-05-31, 16:26)jbaruch76 Wrote: i just started using chorus as i thought it would solve my playlist needs. i am trying to create tv show playlists while watching other things on xbmc. i was able to create a new playlist, and i can add shows to my queue, but I can't figure out how to add tv shows to an existing playlist. any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.
Hover over a tv show/season/episode and click the + (plus) icon

(2014-05-31, 22:31)explodedk Wrote: is there anyway i can download subtitles through chorus? normal i do a a key: m and then go to subtitle button - but key: m is not working in chorus.
Not at the moment, I'll have a look at that as an a mapping though.

(2014-06-03, 13:28)ylke Wrote: Hi,
Great GUI, i just love it.
one question though: would it be possible to add TAG support to it?
I would like to manage my TAGs adding, removing TAGs to movies and more importantly to tvshows
then viewing and navigate within the matching results...

thanks in advance,
Thanks! Editing abilities are still a bit far off, but in the timeline somewhere.

(2014-06-03, 14:35)ylke Wrote: Also, would it be possible to toggle watched/unwatched status on not just single episodes but on shows and/or seasons?
The api doesn't appear to have a call for this, meaning i need to set each ep one by one in code, which is just a bit of a pain, but I want this too so will probably add it at some stage.

(2014-06-13, 14:42)Quentech Wrote: if it possible to make the web ui stand alone?
i mean is there a way to bind a file adnd upload to my webspace whitout xbmc running?

sorry my english is so terrible
No, it requires XBMC, but you might be able to get XBMC running in your webspace (but that is for a completely different thread)

(2014-06-23, 02:47)arukaen Wrote: I just recently started using Chorus and I love it. Just one question and/or feature request. Prior to chorus I was using awxi and there was a section for addon (like Youtube plugin and Artwork Downloader), when I click on the addon section in Chorus it does not show any of my addons.
Good to hear!
Only Audio plugins work at the moment, however that whole section (files) needs an overhaul. Next things in the list for me are:
Rebuild files section framework > Add support for other plugin types > See what works Smile
We have a scan liblary option. But could you add option to edit existing records? Chorus could do as a media manager.
awesome interface thanks. love the remote since it has shortcuts for controlling my pi from web ui instead of a physical remote.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chorus - A Web UI10